FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: The Don says: "it's over"
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
JBToolFist
F L I N T O I D

The Don says: "The election is over"

What a disgusting pig he is.

I am SO looking forward to election night. I might even show up at his election night wake to enjoy some sweet, glorious Schadenfreude

I'll be the one with the shi* eating grin smokin a huge cigar Smile

"If you ain't from Flint, then it's like straight up F*&^ You!" - The Dayton Family

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiV_ue-PbL4
Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:24 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

You don't seem the type to partake in that kind of action......Schadenfreude, that is................<evil grin> Twisted Evil

Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:15 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

It was over before it stated, wishfully thinking is not going to get Mr Walling elected.

My money is on Mayor Donald J. Willamson.

Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
last time here

what have you read JB??? when did he say that???
I'm with steve on this...the dude is smokin!!! Confused Cool Smile Wink

Post Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:18 pm 
The Mole
F L I N T O I D

I wonder how much money $am Muma got for hi$ endor$ement of the the Mayor?

At a recent union meeting he asked the workers in attendance whom the union should back, and the over-whelming response Walling. So that just proves Muma is lying, as usual.

Sam Muma does not speak for the majority of city workers when he endorses the mayor.

From thr Journal article...
"Don Williamson has the experience and the financial know-how," Muma said.

Then why has the city lost millions of dollars in grants and lawsuits Sam? Should we be looking in your driveway for a new car with a dealer plate on it?
Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:48 am 
last time here

gosh mole...you ARE an insider!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:26 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Six weeks to go and still haven't seen Walling or any of his people in my
area - Haskell / Civic park. Maybe he only campaigns in white neighborhoods.
Endorsements - I personally vote the way I choose to, not how someone else says I should vote.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:41 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Flinn's Journal
F L I N T O I D

I've had at least three visits from someone from the Walling campaign in the Glendale Hills/Beecher Heights area.

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:19 am 
Rushmoore
F L I N T O I D

The members of Local 1600 DO NOT support Donny Williamson. Finding a single member of 1600 who does is very hard without selecting one of the 14 Mumas that work for the city, or scum like Chuckie the sexually-harassing-drug-dealing-dwarf that the mayor uses for comic relief.

Sam Muma is a poor soul who really does not want to work for a living, so he does WHATEVER is good for Sam, rather than his job.
Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:02 pm 
Rushmoore
F L I N T O I D

Dave Starr

Just because he has not talked to you does not mean Walling is racist, but with a mindset like that, perhaps he is intelligent.
Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:04 pm 
JBToolFist
F L I N T O I D

So what is it. Does this union support Williamson or not. If a single person (Muma) or small group of people is determining this endorsement for the rest of the members, well that sounds like controversial news to me. Jump on that Journal.

How about a never ending stream of letters to the Journal from this union stating they don't support Williamson (if that is indeed true)

"If you ain't from Flint, then it's like straight up F*&^ You!" - The Dayton Family

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiV_ue-PbL4
Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:12 pm 
The Mole
F L I N T O I D

The Journal, who gets ad revenue from the Don, will not pick up the story. Number one, they're not smart enough and number two, they get ad revenue from the Don.

For the record, no, the union employees DO NOT back $am Muma in his statement.

Talk is already going around city hall that $am "Don's .." Muma needs to be recalled.
Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:26 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Rushmoore schreef:
Dave Starr

Just because he has not talked to you does not mean Walling is racist, but with a mindset like that, perhaps he is intelligent.

I'm not implying he's racist. I'm wondering if he's written off certain areas of the city.

By the way, I'm white. I've lived here since 1968, and care deeply about my neighborhood & neighbors. If Walling cares about the city as much as he says he does, he'll visit ALL areas of the city. Not campaigning in some areas implies he'd ignore those areas if he's elected.

The comment about him being intelligent reflects the aura of elitism that seems to permeate this forum.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:58 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Rushmoore schreef:
The members of Local 1600 DO NOT support Donny Williamson. Finding a single member of 1600 who does is very hard without selecting one of the 14 Mumas that work for the city, or scum like Chuckie the sexually-harassing-drug-dealing-dwarf that the mayor uses for comic relief.

Sam Muma is a poor soul who really does not want to work for a living, so he does WHATEVER is good for Sam, rather than his job.

then why/how is Mr Muma elected the leader of the union?

if he is all those things........

that says a lot less flattering things about the local than it does about Mr Muma.

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:54 pm 
last time here

14 mumas??????????? Laughing Shocked Laughing Shocked Laughing Shocked

Post Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:25 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: