FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Foreclosures hitting Wayne County hard

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Adam

This is a depressing article. This may be the one bright spot Flint has with all our rented out properties and a lot of houses owned outright and not financed but I am sure we will still face foreclosures. I am also worried about the other half of Genesee county. With GM and Delphi's woes and the state of Michigan's economy I wonder if we might face some more foreclosures. I really hope the situation facing Detroit doesn't reach us.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060320/BIZ03/603200360
Post Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:07 am 
terrybankert
F L I N T O I D

Is there a way to track forclosures? Leagle news etc? What is sadder is the eviction process. A persons world belongings thrown to the sidewalk then stolen by the passer by. I not crying for the eviction. Property owners have equal rights to the tenenant. Its just the process. I have heard that some communities require the personal items to be secured.

Any thoughts.
Terry Bankert 3/21/06
Post Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:59 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
bluesman00

to reply, The owners of the property, doing the eviction, must protect the tenents property for 72 hrs after placement to the curb and they can not retain 1 peice of the items!
Post Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:30 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: