FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: "I support Flint" t-shirts?

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
rgillmi
F L I N T O I D

I was downtown Saturday afternoon for the Back to the Bricks thing and I noticed many people (at least 10) wearing white t-shirts that said simply "I support Flint". I was just curious to know if anyone knows what these are about or why they were wearing them?
Post Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:19 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Richard
F L I N T O I D

Let me know where to get them, I'll take 3. I heard of a place in downtown Flint called "Flint T's" that may have some. Since I live in Florida perhaps you could do the leg work and let us know for sure and how to order them.

Richard
Post Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:41 am 
kaypurdue

The place you are talking about is Flint City T-Shirts. They are right on Saginaw St. and my good friend is the owner. You can check out their website at http://www.flintcitytshirts.com

I don't think they do online orders right now but you can check out what they have. Smile
Post Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:21 pm 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

It looks like Flint City T's will make t-shirts but do not sell them individually. I was hoping for a selection of T's that featured Flint on the front and a cute saying. In the gift shop at Bishop Airport they used to have a selection of Flint T's but the only adult size T just says "Flint Rocks" on the front. They do offer a neat kid's size t-shirt though.
I purchsed T's from the Flint Club but it said "Flint, Bad but not Evil". I didn't care for that.

Richard
Post Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:39 am 
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

They sell individual t's. They have a selection in the store. You should give them a call.
Post Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
rgillmi
F L I N T O I D

Michael from Flint City T's told me that it is a church in the area that is selling the T's and using the profits for some kind of beautification or other project. He cannot remember the name of the church, do any of you?
Post Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:26 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
ThaMaestro
F L I N T O I D

<a href=http://www.flintclub.org>Flint Club also sells shirts that say "Made In Flint" on the front or they have their "Flint Club" shirts. Profits go to Flint Club to help them with all their endeavors to make Flint a better place.

Flint City T-Shirts has some great Flint shirts also.
Post Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:00 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: