FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Don Williamson
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

Pachuco, I don't know you, I didn't see you. But I surely heard an excited description of what you and other workers were doing today. Many west side community members are very thankful to all of you who helped clean up a designated area today. I don't know who Kate Fields is either but I trust your hard work was well documented, you deserve the recognition. Thank you!
Very Happy
Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:10 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Pachuco schreef:
lol Im a youth worker right? well we were working hard today, in mr gonzales ward. lol well kate fields came out, taking pictures of us, it was kind of creepy. lol i was thinking, how'd she find us? Don't these ppl have any other else to do, get a life and a job. maybe it was the mayor big van she followed, kind of scary tho nonetheless.

more than likely she was taking pictures of Don's Van. With the dealer Plates on it.
Post Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:12 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

quote:
Pachuco schreef:
lol Im a youth worker right? well we were working hard today, in mr gonzales ward. lol well kate fields came out, taking pictures of us, it was kind of creepy. lol i was thinking, how'd she find us? Don't these ppl have any other else to do, get a life and a job. maybe it was the mayor big van she followed, kind of scary tho nonetheless.

Kate Fields is part of a group called CFAG headed up by a little guy named Alex Harris.

Post Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:01 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Pachuco
F L I N T O I D

She was, lol but it was good. I had fun posing for her, lol I know it made her mad. But i wonder what will happen with all these anti-williamson ppl when he is re-elected.
Post Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:15 am 
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

Pachuco, others have similar thoughts. Unfortunately, we can probably expect more of the same behavior.
Post Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:18 am 
insider
F L I N T O I D

I am sure he'll try to have them arrested if possible... if he can't do that he'll call them names in one of his public rants.

quote:
Pachuco schreef:
She was, lol but it was good. I had fun posing for her, lol I know it made her mad. But i wonder what will happen with all these anti-williamson ppl when he is re-elected.
Post Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:51 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Pachuco schreef:

Where and what were you cleaning up exactly?

Just curious?

Thought I'd stop by there and see if was somewhere that I would recongise that it was bad before?
Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:40 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

quote:
00SL2 schreef:
Pachuco, others have similar thoughts. Unfortunately, we can probably expect more of the same behavior.

You say "Unfortunately, we can probably expect more of the same behavior"

I say HOPEFULLY we can get more people involved in obtaining this type of thing. WHy is it OK for our policital leaders to ignore the the state laws. But not us?

No wonder elitism abounds. If it's ok to break the small laws because "I'm doing something good while doing it" then why follow any of the others. The people didn't care when I ignored the first ones.
Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:45 am 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ted Jankowski schreef:
quote:
00SL2 schreef:

You say "Unfortunately, we can probably expect more of the same behavior"

I say HOPEFULLY we can get more people involved in obtaining this type of thing. WHy is it OK for our policital leaders to ignore the the state laws. But not us?

No wonder elitism abounds. If it's ok to break the small laws because "I'm doing something good while doing it" then why follow any of the others. The people didn't care when I ignored the first ones.

Ted,
IMO, a large part of this culture is established by our county prosecutor.

if you look at his record for going after law-breakers who are in government, either county, city, townships, villages, towns etc, its quite breathtaking [and disappointing]

Dave Leyton has clearly established a separate handling of people who are also officials.

He's the first line of handing out "passes" for politicians who break the rules.

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:34 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ted,
IMO, a large part of this culture is established by our county prosecutor.

if you look at his record for going after law-breakers who are in government, either county, city, townships, villages, towns etc, its quite breathtaking [and disappointing]

Dave Leyton has clearly established a separate handling of people who are also officials.

He's the first line of handing out "passes" for politicians who break the rules.

While I agree to a point about Leyton being lax in going after those in government. This is not a new thing. I've talke dot officers who have been reassigned because of ticketting family members of political and judicial figures in Genesse county.

It's not just him. It's the Whole System!
Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:01 pm 
Bossman
F L I N T O I D

If "The Don" gets re-elected you better pack your bags. When he is finished we won't be in receivership, we'll be bankrupt! Leyton and Pickell support the Don and his shenanigans. Money can buy some things apparently.
Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:58 pm 
FlintWorker67
F L I N T O I D

If the mayor is re elected, WATCH OUT OPPOSITION! He will lash out with even greater terror!

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:19 pm 
FlintWorker67
F L I N T O I D

Kate Fields in herself is SCARY! That lady is vindictive and angry at the world!

quote:
Ted Jankowski schreef:
quote:
Pachuco schreef:

Where and what were you cleaning up exactly?

Just curious?

Thought I'd stop by there and see if was somewhere that I would recongise that it was bad before?

Post Mon Jul 16, 2007 5:21 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: