FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Mayor cleared: Charges of campaign law violations dismissed
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

There are no riddles. Why when you don't understand something it is a riddle to you?

It's plain as the nose on your face. (No this is not a riddle it is an expression)

It seems that some obviously need a book to understand. Also a dictionary!

I was correct! It doesn't bother you. That the Mayor has no regard for the Law. Feels he is above the Law and is accountable to no one. It's just fine with you that he has people that work for the City! Doing his bidding for his campaign. Or having a personal police force that doesn’t actually have a job and are the highest paid officers on the department.

So why did you want to argue about it! Or even comment on it? Then argue that you’re not apathetic? When you clearly are?

There was a WHOLE packet that was sent in. It was sent to all the media, the City attorney, county prosecutor, county sheriff and also State Attorney General and I believe also to the secretary of State.

There is a lot more that is still under investigation. What irked me was the fact that the evidence was over whelming that he used city workers, paid by the city, to work on his campaign. Which, now, the State has set a pressident, for all Mayors in the future that they can now use City Employees to do their Campaign work. Since the State refuses to enforce the Laws they spent so much time concocting. That if you or I tried to break we would end up with Fine and possible jail time.

Your right, I have no way of knowing your sources. I can only judge your statements by their content. You have no problem letting me and everyone else know your opinion on the issue, without having a clue as to what the issue is, or even knowing any of the facts. Sure I can write a book. However, you just said you didn’t need one. Do you just post comments to insight flaming? First your not apathetic then you are, your authoritative then you didn’t know. Please, help me? I’m just trying to understand your thought process. It seems that its What ever Ted posts, You’re against. And you’ll say anything that opposes what I’ve said. Then, when I lay out more of the story (which has been all over the media and was VERY PUBLIC information). You become defensive.

Hey, it's America. You have the freedom to do as you like. But don't be surprised when someone challenges your ideas when they don't make any sense based on the facts available to all!

It's nice to be back.
Post Thu Jul 05, 2007 2:15 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

Ted, great to see you back! Laughing
Post Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:12 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: