FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Tamra M. Edwards Candidate Mayor City of Flint

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Qualification Highlights

Tamra M. Edwards is a highly qualified individual, offering many years of experience in the fields of neighborhood renewal and community development.

In Flint, she has represented Mott Community College through the Presidential Ambassador program and worked in the Salem Housing organization.

She also has served two (2) consecutive terms on the City Counsel of Durham, NC...
read more »
http://www.ub360.com/edwardsweb/index.htm

Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

Yah, I caught that too. She doesn't even have a college degree (none listed on her site) and her website is chock full of grammatical errors. Two of the things she wants to bring to Flint are, get this:

"manufacturing and tourism."

She's not even worth mentioning.
Post Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:52 pm 
BPinFlint
F L I N T O I D

What happened to the post in which Shawn said Mott isn't even a real college? I hope someone turned it into a PDF file. Did I?
Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:04 am 
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

I think I have a stalker. Shocked
Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:08 am 
BPinFlint
F L I N T O I D

I think you have a freind with the ability to remove very nasty posts, that on second thought, you wish you hadn't written. That's very dangerous because people will come to view this site as a big scam!
Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:11 am 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

quote:
BPinFlint schreef:
What happened to the post in which Shawn said Mott isn't even a real college? I hope someone turned it into a PDF file. Did I?

It was moved by mistake, I meant to copy it to a new thread not move it. Embarassed

Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:14 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
BPinFlint
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Steve Myers schreef:
quote:
BPinFlint schreef:

It was moved by mistake, I meant to copy it to a new thread not move it. Embarassed

It was it's own thread. Then it was unavailable. Then a new thread began, but it wasn't shawn posting his thoughts on Tamra... it was him discovering your post about Tamra and commenting on it. Bizarre... thank god for adobe!
Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:19 am 
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

It wasn't Steve's fault at all. I deleted it after it was moved. You are exhibiting symptoms of paranoia, sir. I'm putting that as nicely as I can.

par·a·noi·a [par-uh-noi-uh] –noun

1. Psychiatry. a mental disorder characterized by systematized delusions and the projection of personal conflicts.

2. baseless or excessive suspicion of the motives of others.
Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:20 am 
BPinFlint
F L I N T O I D

Paranoia!? Why I’ve never! What a wonderful word. I shall try it in a sentence.

Sue and I are having lunch at Angelo’s this afternoon, and I plan to have a coney dog and a bowl of paranoia.

How’d I do?

Wait a minute! What am I thinking? I can’t have a coney dog! I’d be stuck on the toilet all day with an awful case of the chittles.

You know, you should teach! I think you’d have a lucrative career. You can develop a whole series of teaching manuals. How about… Learn, Dummy! Learn! Or, Condescension: A Teacher’s Method.
Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:06 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Didn't this lady just move back to Flint recently? Now she wants to be Mayor?

quote:
Steve Myers schreef:
Qualification Highlights

Tamra M. Edwards is a highly qualified individual, offering many years of experience in the fields of neighborhood renewal and community development.

In Flint, she has represented Mott Community College through the Presidential Ambassador program and worked in the Salem Housing organization.

She also has served two (2) consecutive terms on the City Counsel of Durham, NC...
read more »
http://www.ub360.com/edwardsweb/index.htm

Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:09 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
FlintWorker67
F L I N T O I D

Isn't it great what money can do for people?

quote:
BPinFlint schreef:
I think you have a freind with the ability to remove very nasty posts, that on second thought, you wish you hadn't written. That's very dangerous because people will come to view this site as a big scam!

Post Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:04 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: