FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Dishonest Dayne Walling
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

WOW Ryan....this entry is more then all your previous posts from the past year combined. Very impressive.
I admire you compassion for the issue but come on....a house painting contest?
You can "gussy up" a whore to look like a run way model but really.....
You can also slap a fresh paint job on a house but the plumbing problems and the bullet holes in the walls are really what needs fixin'!
A neighborhood block cleaning get together? Is that so those who do drive bys have a clearer shot at some poor innocent kid? I think the bullet is much less likely to hit its target if it has to bounce off some rusted out 77 Buick Lesabre thats up on blocks.
Comprende?
What are your solutions for the REAL problems? Better yet, what are the solutions offered by the fine candidates for Mayor of the city of Flint?

Post Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:28 am 
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

"Tough times dont last...but tough people do"
Didnt I hear that from Rev. Robert Shueller in some movie or somethin"? Sounds familiar....you wouldnt happen to know who made that movie, do you?
Ask the citizens of Flint that question. Tough times have lasted in Flint for the past 25 years if not longer. Sure there are tough people in Flint but that facts are facts.....things have been tough in Flint for a looong time and nothing is being done to change that.
Painting a house isnt going to make those tough times go away.
Sorry Ryan, Im just a realist, thats all.

Post Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:57 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Although I can relate to your sense of humor, its just that sense of humor. I have never felt un safe in Flint Michigan! It also doesn't help the cause when you post things like this, wether its true or false. Even if your trying to be funny, its counter productive Al.. Come On!! Your sister is soo sweet... You need to spend some more time with her, maybe it will rub off on you.

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
WOW Ryan....this entry is more then all your previous posts from the past year combined. Very impressive.
I admire you compassion for the issue but come on....a house painting contest?
You can "gussy up" a whore to look like a run way model but really.....
You can also slap a fresh paint job on a house but the plumbing problems and the bullet holes in the walls are really what needs fixin'!
A neighborhood block cleaning get together? Is that so those who do drive bys have a clearer shot at some poor innocent kid? I think the bullet is much less likely to hit its target if it has to bounce off some rusted out 77 Buick Lesabre thats up on blocks.
Comprende?
What are your solutions for the REAL problems? Better yet, what are the solutions offered by the fine candidates for Mayor of the city of Flint?

Post Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:10 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

Come on Ryan. We all know that Sweetness isnt going to solve the long list of problems facing Flint. Even if you did bring Walter Payton back from the dead.
I'm still waiting to see some concrete ideas of what candidates for Mayor plan on doing to dealing with the issue of crime on the streets of Flint. Eveyone talks about how they will be tough on crime and things need to be done.
The crazy thing is that citizens of Flint are fine with those hollow statements. These guys need to be challenged in a public forum just what they plan on doing. Has anyone done that?
Sure...you can SAY that you want to hire more police officers but how is that going to be done? How about federal grants for neighborhood watch programs. I'm not talking about the dysfuntional programs Flint has on the streets right now. How about curfew laws that are actually enforced and hold parents legally responsible. How about paying to bring in a REAL police chief that can really run the department. I dont care if it cost a little money to hire the right person, the city wastes taxes anyways, how about spending it correctly. Im talking about bringing in someone who isnt local and doesnt have to pay back political favors. These are the tip of the iceberg.
Don't the citizens of Flint deserve better?
Can I get an "AMEN" from the congregation?
Arent you people sick and tired of being sick and tired yet?

Post Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:26 pm 
circa99
F L I N T O I D

Why does it matter if that guy in the photo was a supporter before or after? He IS a member of the commiunity...its not like Dale stopped in Lapeer on his way home and took random pictures with their residents. its silly to care.

I find platuring pictures of yourself with your family and babies more annoying. Ah your married...great that makes you a mayor? Thats giving the intial impresion that being a married family man is improtant somehow.

Why are people attacking that embry guy? he just thought Dayne gave of creepy vibes.
Post Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:49 pm 
ethanembry78
F L I N T O I D

well...I think you both rock...but, all my gay/straight/etc friends DO live in flint - pretty much. I was born in pontiac...but I'm a resident of flint....if anyone knows Dayne's smear tactics...that's why I put that signature on my messages.

Also, here's a better suggestion other than GAYPRIDE!

how about FLINTPRIDE!!!

Smile

Post Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:07 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

You crack me up Al, but your sister is soo nice and sweet. Can you for one week be like her??

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
Come on Ryan. We all know that Sweetness isnt going to solve the long list of problems facing Flint. Even if you did bring Walter Payton back from the dead.
I'm still waiting to see some concrete ideas of what candidates for Mayor plan on doing to dealing with the issue of crime on the streets of Flint. Eveyone talks about how they will be tough on crime and things need to be done.
The crazy thing is that citizens of Flint are fine with those hollow statements. These guys need to be challenged in a public forum just what they plan on doing. Has anyone done that?
Sure...you can SAY that you want to hire more police officers but how is that going to be done? How about federal grants for neighborhood watch programs. I'm not talking about the dysfuntional programs Flint has on the streets right now. How about curfew laws that are actually enforced and hold parents legally responsible. How about paying to bring in a REAL police chief that can really run the department. I dont care if it cost a little money to hire the right person, the city wastes taxes anyways, how about spending it correctly. Im talking about bringing in someone who isnt local and doesnt have to pay back political favors. These are the tip of the iceberg.
Don't the citizens of Flint deserve better?
Can I get an "AMEN" from the congregation?
Arent you people sick and tired of being sick and tired yet?

Post Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:50 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

Im just a bitter ol' man Ryan...a bitter ol' man!
Can you atleast agree with my message for once. Do you or do you not think the people of Flint deserve better? And deserve to know what each candidates SPECIFIC plan is to fight crime. Thats all Im asking for. There needs to be a specific debate solely on the issue of crime. All of them are lucky that I dont live in Flint because (if I had the time) I would be hounding and following each campaign looking for specifics. The citizens of Flint atleast deserve that.
I would make Eric Mays look like a wallflower! Whats up with him lately anyways?
Dont let my sister fool you....she is nice and sweet and a great sister but dont get her pissed off....you think Im fierce. LOVE YA SIS!

Post Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:05 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I Agree the people of Flint do deserve much much better than what they have now. I do think though things have improved in Flint over the past 4 years!

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
Im just a bitter ol' man Ryan...a bitter ol' man!
Can you atleast agree with my message for once. Do you or do you not think the people of Flint deserve better? And deserve to know what each candidates SPECIFIC plan is to fight crime. Thats all Im asking for. There needs to be a specific debate solely on the issue of crime. All of them are lucky that I dont live in Flint because (if I had the time) I would be hounding and following each campaign looking for specifics. The citizens of Flint atleast deserve that.
I would make Eric Mays look like a wallflower! Whats up with him lately anyways?
Dont let my sister fool you....she is nice and sweet and a great sister but dont get her pissed off....you think Im fierce. LOVE YA SIS!

Post Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:19 am 
ethanembry78
F L I N T O I D

Just to clarify - when I offer my opinions on Dayne Walling - they are just that...my opinions...they just happen to also be shared by many others that pay attention to all that's going on with this campaign. I, too, thought Dayne Walling was a decent guy - but, I don't think he's real - he comes off fake. That's not my being negative - that's my observance. He also has been making false statements about Dale Weighill - who I happen to know is a genuine human being with real passion for what our city needs - and a true vision to make it happen. I encourage anyone who doesn't know of Dale's plans to visit his website or definitely contact him - he wants to hear from anyone and would be glad to answer any questions from any citizen whether they are a Dale supporter, a Dayne Supporter, etc.

My advice:

Investigate
Educate

and if Dale wins.... CELEBRATE!!!!

Post Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:43 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
FlintWorker67
F L I N T O I D

Oh I wanted to go talk to Dale about that, but can't find his campaign headquarters. Where do I go?

Post Thu Jun 28, 2007 5:29 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: