FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Dishonest Dayne Walling
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
circa99
F L I N T O I D

I've heard from several people about recieving misleading phone calls via Daynes camp. im sure he can say with a "clean" concious that he isnt going to pay dirty...however, his followers feel compeled to play in the mud. I dont understand the controvery about Dales pamplits and pictures. Theres a picture of the same guy in both...well that leads me to assume that he supports Dale, why else would he agress to be affiliated with him. it also leads me to assume that he lives in Flint and is a voter. So, yay he's definetly got one vote from the public of Flint!

I've met Dale hes bright, very smart and honetly has a deep love for flint and its possibilities. I hope people will be smart enough to give all canidates a chance. I saw that someone suggested you contact Dale. I think you should, i think everyone should. hes very interested in diologue with residents. he's honest and has a good plan with positive fore seeable outcomes
Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:44 pm 
FlintWorker67
F L I N T O I D

So are you saying Mr. Walling is really Roscoe Van Sandt who is really Shawn Chittle?

quote:
philanthropiclady schreef:
Mr . wallings campaign and suppoters like ROSCOE VAN SANDT aka SHAWN CHITTLE need to stop this negative campaigning and stop making fun of people like EVELYN who are business women downtown FLINT by calling them SHWANDA JEFFERIES from DORT HWY!!! it is racist and apalling !!!!! how disgusting . It's not funny and certaingly no joke Roscoe. We need to talk about issues.. not make fun of people.

Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:16 pm 
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

quote:
circa99 schreef:
I dont understand the controvery about Dales pamplits and pictures. Theres a picture of the same guy in both...well that leads me to assume that he supports Dale, why else would he agress to be affiliated with him. it also leads me to assume that he lives in Flint and is a voter. So, yay he's definetly got one vote from the public of Flint!

Here's my question. Was that guy a supporter BEFORE or AFTER the photo shoot?
Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:37 pm 
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

"Here's my question. Was that guy a supporter BEFORE or AFTER the photo shoot?"

He has probably been a supporter all along. I still don't get what difference that makes. Please Shawn just tell us.
Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
ethanembry78
F L I N T O I D

Let's just talk about character here - these people who want to defend Walling based on where he was born or their obvious lack of knowledge of what kind of mudslinging tactics he's using against the other candidates - obviously can't be a good judge of general human character. I'm talking about being geniune - someone that looks you in the eye and you can tell they're being fake or not. Dayne radiates "Who the vulgar language are you? I don't care...just vote for me!" It's like staring into the lifeless eyes of George W. Bush. Take notice the next time you may run into the other candidates and try to notice the body language and decide for yourselves.

Post Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:49 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
John Wilson
F L I N T O I D

Body language is what, 94% of communication? As a film director who motivates and directs actors, I have a pretty good handle on body language. It tells you a lot about people. Here are some quick ways to turn off voters:

1. not smiling
2. crossing your arms in front of you
3. not making eye contact
4. weak handshake

It's politics 101, and when Flint mayoral candidates fail at even these basics, it causes me to pause to wonder if they are ready for the big time.

You can be super qualified but lose to a charismatic man of the people. Capture people's imagination. Get their hearts first, then their minds.

REMEMBER JFK/RFK!!!!!
EMULATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:44 pm 
ethanembry78
F L I N T O I D

...and that's what I'm talkin' bout, Willis!

Dale Weighill has all those attributes - as well as a passion to make the city of flint a better place for it's citizens to reside. Just take a look at www.anewflint.org see for yourself. His plans are well thought out and beneficial to what this city needs and has needed for quite some time.

Post Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:35 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Whats that suppose to mean?

quote:
Roscoe Van Zandt schreef:

REMEMBER JFK/RFK!!!!!
EMULATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:35 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
JBToolFist
F L I N T O I D

Ethan:

Why don't you get all your gay friends to move up here to Flint. The best thing that can happen to a city is for it to have a reputation as Gay Friendly..................our property values will SOAR!

And maybe it will scare away some of the homophobic rednecks and thugs that are rampant in this town! Let them go be somebody else's problem!

I'm the most Heterosexual dude on the planet. but I say: GAYPRIDE!

LET'S MAKE FLINT THE SAGATUCK OF THE EASTSIDE

"If you ain't from Flint, then it's like straight up F*&^ You!" - The Dayton Family

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiV_ue-PbL4
Post Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:56 pm 
philanthropiclady
F L I N T O I D

quote:
JBToolFist schreef:
Ethan:

Why don't you get all your gay friends to move up here to Flint. The best thing that can happen to a city is for it to have a reputation as Gay Friendly..................our property values will SOAR!

And maybe it will scare away some of the homophobic rednecks and thugs that are rampant in this town! Let them go be somebody else's problem!

I'm the most Heterosexual dude on the planet. but I say: GAYPRIDE!

LET'S MAKE FLINT THE SAGATUCK OF THE EASTSIDE

I second that thought!!!!!!
Post Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:32 pm 
R. Lebeau
F L I N T O I D

just goes to show that Weighill supporters will say anything to get a sympathy vote. "Walling's eyes are cold and dead, Dale's got the best peepers in town!"

Whatever..Your just trying to make Dale's plan seem more realistic than it actually is. I'm tired of the negative remarks being made against Dayne Walling by Dale's group. You started this several weeks ago and you keep it up to get Dale a pity vote..
Post Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:56 pm 
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

"Whatever..Your just trying to make Dale's plan seem more realistic than it actually is. I'm tired of the negative remarks being made against Dayne Walling by Dale's group. You started this several weeks ago and you keep it up to get Dale a pity vote.."-RLebeau

I agree RL, I really don't think the negative remarks help at all. I wish you wouldn't have added that last sentence though. it kind of put you in the same light (it is hard to resist, I know). I'll be happy if either one of them gets elected. BTW, They both have nice eyes AND are very nice people.
Post Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:44 pm 
mark thompson
F L I N T O I D

[quote="lunchlady"]"Whatever..Your just trying to make Dale's plan seem more realistic than it actually is. I'm tired of the negative remarks being made against Dayne Walling by Dale's group. You started this several weeks ago and you keep it up to get Dale a pity vote.."-RLebeau

I agree RL, I really don't think the negative remarks help at all. I wish you wouldn't have added that last sentence though. it kind of put you in the same light (it is hard to resist, I know). I'll be happy if either one of them gets elected. BTW, They both have nice eyes AND are very nice people.[/quote]

Huh? who knows who that person "ethanembry" is. Nobody from the Weighill camp has said anything negative about Dayne! It's just the opposite actually.
Post Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:04 pm 
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

Hey Mark, I didn't say that top part of my last post. I should have made that more obvious.
I was just saying that it doesn't do you or the person you are supporting any good to talk poo about them. Ethanembry seems to be a Dale supporter but his negative comments do not help Dale. I don't think Dale or Dayne will resort to mudslinging, at least I'm hoping they don't.
Post Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:36 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Gosh darn it, this is like a bunch of high school girls ( no offense any feminist out there )! Lets talk about the issues, facts and problems facing this city. Lets all work together and make it a better city. We can fight and argue all we want, but just think what would happen if we took all this energy and put it towards something postive.

Why don't we host a Campaign Paint Up or Clean Up??? Each Camp will paint a house, or clean up as many blocks as possible! We can even have judges or something! Its dumb to talk about the negative thoughts and actions of others when we can just as easily focus on the positive aspects. I am friends with many of the candidates, and to be honest with you, I really like most of them. This isn't about Don or Dayne or Duane or Dale or Norm even... This is about FLINT, MICHIGAN; the city, jobs, people, city services and a hope for a better future!

Let's keep the focus on the "Common Goal" here: a better Flint, Michigan.
Let's keep focused on making Flint an even better place than it already is.
Let's keep the focus on creating jobs and promoting Flint.
Let's keep working to make Flint better. I am over all of the little camps out there of people. It is like no one can get along here!

If this city is ever going to move forward everyone needs to come to the table and work TOGETHER! My Grandma always told me, "Ryan you aren't better than anyone else, and nobody is better than you" To this day I live by that rule!!!

It really doesn't matter who wins the race for mayor, as long as the city moves forward and the Citizens get a better standard of living....

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"

Post Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:23 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: