FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: The Honorable Mayor Donald J. Williamson For Mayor
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
insider
F L I N T O I D

Can you please tell us Ryan, what the honorable mayor has done. Please don't give credit for anything that was already approved and earmarked by previous administrations. Please don't give credit for paving roads that the county paved. The only thing I can think of is we have at least gotten back the title of most dangerous city in the US... and for that, Honorable Donald J Williamson, we salute you!
Post Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:58 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Well, Sorry you feel that way, I just try to be the best Ryan I can be. I guess I can't satisfy everyone. I hope instead of comments like these, we can work together for a better Flint Michigan.. Just think of everything we can accomplish working together? I would be open to meeting with you and discussing your concerns!

quote:
FlintWorker67 schreef:
I don't trust any of those clowns in Carriage Town, they are all full of them selfs. Ask anyone around town about Carriage Town, and they will tell you how awful those people are! Its a group of high school girls, David White, Michael Freeman,Ryan Easho, Leane Barkus, Robin Maynard. Nobody likes these people at all, they don't play well with others either!

Working at City Hall people in the Building Dept hate these clowns!

quote:
Charlie schreef:
Talk about a laugh....Ryan being honest. He doesn't know what the truth means. Ask anyone in Carriage Town.

Obviously Ryan is a Williamson fan as he changed his vote on Manning Court after he was given a hard time by Williamson and Conroy. Ryan is a puppet of the Mayor.

Post Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

He has re opened the City Jail!!

quote:
insider schreef:
Can you please tell us Ryan, what the honorable mayor has done. Please don't give credit for anything that was already approved and earmarked by previous administrations. Please don't give credit for paving roads that the county paved. The only thing I can think of is we have at least gotten back the title of most dangerous city in the US... and for that, Honorable Donald J Williamson, we salute you!

Post Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
FlintWorker67
F L I N T O I D

Your a kiss ass Ryan! You and Terry have been spotted in the Mayors office, in his van and having lunch with "The Old Man" at Red Rooster numerous times! Why not disclose these things gentleman?

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

quote:
insider schreef:

Post Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:23 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

On a bright note to this at least they did pick a very good Flint restaurant. Don Williamson should take all his supporters to the Red rooster! I really wish we had the University Club back open though. I think that was Flint's best restaurant.
I might not support Don but I do support the Red Rooster. We also have good Greek, Mexican, Italan, and American food along the Davison Rd corridor.

Post Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:41 pm 
terrybankert
F L I N T O I D

quote:
FlintWorker67 schreef:
Your a kiss ass Ryan! You and Terry have been spotted in the Mayors office, in his van and having lunch with "The Old Man" at Red Rooster numerous times! Why not disclose these things gentleman?

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

Ryan this entity is a troll, I have not done these things nor every met you. Ignore him.
Post Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:50 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
FlintWorker67
F L I N T O I D

Some people say I look like Shrek, but never a troll!
Terry why do you support a man who does so much harm to this city?
Why do you support him when he can't get along with others?

[quote="terrybankert"][quote="FlintWorker67"]Your a kiss ass Ryan! You and Terry have been spotted in the Mayors office, in his van and having lunch with "The Old Man" at Red Rooster numerous times! Why not disclose these things gentleman?

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

Ryan this entity is a troll, I have not done these things nor every met you. Ignore him.

Post Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:11 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I don't recall having lunch with you Terry, but who knows maybe I had one too many!

quote:
terrybankert schreef:
quote:
FlintWorker67 schreef:

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

Post Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:56 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: