FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: The Honorable Mayor Donald J. Williamson For Mayor
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Anyone know his web site???

Post Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
JustAskMe
F L I N T O I D

Website? I can't get past laughing about "Honorable" in front of the guys name. Razz

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:59 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Why?

quote:
JustAskMe schreef:
Website? I can't get past laughing about "Honorable" in front of the guys name. Razz

Post Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:17 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
JustAskMe
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

Why?

quote:
JustAskMe schreef:

I realize it is the correct and appropriate title for a mayor. I still get a Laughing tickle out of seeing a word with Honor in it in front of his name.

And yes, I do mean that with all due disprect for the gentlemen.

In case that's what you were asking.

Thanks

Post Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:38 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

The Mayor of the City of Flint is very important, we cannot let the title be disrespected. Its a very big honor to be Mayor of this fine city, and I feel even if we don't like who is in the office, we need to respect the office!

quote:
JustAskMe schreef:
quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

Why?

quote:
JustAskMe schreef:

I realize it is the correct and appropriate title for a mayor. I still get a Laughing tickle out of seeing a word with Honor in it in front of his name.

And yes, I do mean that with all due disprect for the gentlemen.

In case that's what you were asking.

Thanks

Post Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:44 pm 
insider
F L I N T O I D

Respecting the title sounds great Ryan.... should the person in the position respect it as well? Acting like an idiot most of the time is not respecting the title, he disrespects it way more than someone on a stupid message board could ever do. Are you related to the Don by any chance?
Post Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:57 pm 
JustAskMe
F L I N T O I D

Totally agree. The Don disrespects the city every time he opens his mouth. Honorable should be replaced with the Horrible Don Williamson.

Of course I'm not on his payroll.

However, I am acquainted with some of his "insiders". He treated one of his housekeepers that I know well, very generous.

Burt Reynolds likes the guy??? LOL

Knew two or three of his campaign workers - they were/are dredges; all working for promises made by the Don. Some are City employees spending their paid city time on his election - but hey it's a job.

It's my hope Flint sees the end of the Horrible Mayor Don Williamson.

Just want to make sure my views of the guy are in no way interpreted as support of the man. Are we clear?

Post Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:41 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

The Mayor of the City of Flint is very important, we cannot let the title be disrespected. Its a very big honor to be Mayor of this fine city, and I feel even if we don't like who is in the office, we need to respect the office!

Post Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:11 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

The Status of my relationship to the mayor is irrelevant here, it simply isn't an issue.

quote:
insider schreef:
Respecting the title sounds great Ryan.... should the person in the position respect it as well? Acting like an idiot most of the time is not respecting the title, he disrespects it way more than someone on a stupid message board could ever do. Are you related to the Don by any chance?

Post Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:14 pm 
JustAskMe
F L I N T O I D

I totally agree - your relationship or lack of one with the man is beside the point. As a business man and posting as yourself - you are smart to keep your comments about the Don positive. Go for it! Make friends with the man. Get close enough, and too you might get to meet Burt and hang out at the beach! Not a bad place to be. LOL

Personally, his bling doesn't impress me nor does his behavior. The man has many, many, many different sides. He's not stupid, he just hasn't done a good job as our Honorable Mayor - that is according to facts.

BTW good luck to you - if you have any pending/potential real estate deals, land you're developing, or promises from the Don you're depending on. Maybe he'll contact you personally, and thank you for your support of his office - you could even offer to volunteer for his campaign if you are so inclined.

An even better idea, get the man on the boards to talk as himself. Help him create a website!

Post Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:03 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

The Status of my relationship to the mayor is irrelevant here, it simply isn't an issue. The issue here is that we have a mayor thats busting his ass to improve Flint Michigan! The people of this city need to decide at the voter booth, has he done a good job ? if not they will vote for someone else. The election will serve as a mandate to wether he is doing a good job or not. My opinion here really doesn't matter, nor does it matter if we are related. And I know its hard to read people when typing online, but I am being sincere when answering you

quote:
JustAskMe schreef:
I totally agree - your relationship or lack of one with the man is beside the point. As a business man and posting as yourself - you are smart to keep your comments about the Don positive. Go for it! Make friends with the man. Get close enough, and too you might get to meet Burt and hang out at the beach! Not a bad place to be. LOL

Personally, his bling doesn't impress me nor does his behavior. The man has many, many, many different sides. He's not stupid, he just hasn't done a good job as our Honorable Mayor - that is according to facts.

BTW good luck to you - if you have any pending/potential real estate deals, land you're developing, or promises from the Don you're depending on. Maybe he'll contact you personally, and thank you for your support of his office - you could even offer to volunteer for his campaign if you are so inclined.

An even better idea, get the man on the boards to talk as himself. Help him create a website!

Post Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:11 pm 
yaryrret
F L I N T O I D

Thank you for you sincerity Ryan.
Post Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:11 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Your welcome, I just have to be honest here!

quote:
yaryrret schreef:
Thank you for you sincerity Ryan.

Post Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:22 pm 
Charlie
F L I N T O I D

Talk about a laugh....Ryan being honest. He doesn't know what the truth means. Ask anyone in Carriage Town.

Obviously Ryan is a Williamson fan as he changed his vote on Manning Court after he was given a hard time by Williamson and Conroy. Ryan is a puppet of the Mayor.
Post Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:06 pm 
FlintWorker67
F L I N T O I D

I don't trust any of those clowns in Carriage Town, they are all full of them selfs. Ask anyone around town about Carriage Town, and they will tell you how awful those people are! Its a group of high school girls, David White, Michael Freeman,Ryan Easho, Leane Barkus, Robin Maynard. Nobody likes these people at all, they don't play well with others either!

Working at City Hall people in the Building Dept hate these clowns!

quote:
Charlie schreef:
Talk about a laugh....Ryan being honest. He doesn't know what the truth means. Ask anyone in Carriage Town.

Obviously Ryan is a Williamson fan as he changed his vote on Manning Court after he was given a hard time by Williamson and Conroy. Ryan is a puppet of the Mayor.

Post Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:54 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: