FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Brown Funeral Home closing

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Richard
F L I N T O I D

What a shocker to see that the Brown Funeral Home will be closing it's doors. They have been an institution to the east side of Flint for over 68 years. Perhaps Ryna can get the listing and have some good come from this.
Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:19 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Thanks Richard, lets hope we can so it doesn't fall into disrepair like Reigle!

quote:
Richard schreef:
What a shocker to see that the Brown Funeral Home will be closing it's doors. They have been an institution to the east side of Flint for over 68 years. Perhaps Ryna can get the listing and have some good come from this.

Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:45 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Just in case a Browns Funneral Home Representative is reading this, please go to www.RyanEashoo.com....

quote:
Richard schreef:

Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:46 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Richard
F L I N T O I D

Hope this works.
http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/story?section=local&id=5364845
Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:46 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

thanks Richard!! When you coming to Flint???

Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:15 pm 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

I will be there for the auction which, I hope is sometime in July or August. We're going to be in Columbus, OH this weekend but could not convince the wife for a quick trip to Flint too.
Richard
Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:22 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Cool, well tell the wife you will get her a Coney and Fries from Angelo's if she comes!!
quote:
Richard schreef:
I will be there for the auction which, I hope is sometime in July or August. We're going to be in Columbus, OH this weekend but could not convince the wife for a quick trip to Flint too.
Richard

Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:07 pm 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

I have a very hard time getting her to eat there. Something about cleanliness. Imagine people who have an issue with that. I still go for the dogs and onion rings. LOVE EM!
Richard
Post Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:59 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

What about ZORA's?? Ever ate there?? Its AWESOME!

quote:
Richard schreef:
I have a very hard time getting her to eat there. Something about cleanliness. Imagine people who have an issue with that. I still go for the dogs and onion rings. LOVE EM!
Richard

Post Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:51 am 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

Never heard of Zora's. Let me know where it is and I will give it a try the next time I'm in Flint.
Richard
Post Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:39 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Its on Fenton Rd. just south of Atherton Rd.

quote:
Richard schreef:
Never heard of Zora's. Let me know where it is and I will give it a try the next time I'm in Flint.
Richard

Post Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:33 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: