FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Flint MI the most dangerous city in the nation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
MetroGirl
F L I N T O I D

Hey Big Brother! I can handle myself now!!!

Post Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:28 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Hey Al, ya never know maybe we will be brothers after all

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

He proably was mezmorized by your good looks, and then tempted by your big purse! I am glad you hit him and shot him with gas!! Were you hurt at all?

quote:
veldagarcia schreef:
An otherwise normal looking man decided to take the liberty to grope me and grab me with one hand, while his other hand reached into the driver's seat and tried to take my purse. I proceeded to hit him on the head with the gas pump and shot gas all over him. He screamed like a girl and jumped in a BMW and headed up telegraph. It was 1999. What a fucker!

I forgot, I also got an airbag stolen from Somerset Mall...in Troy....A victim of crime in Birmingham and in Troy..but never in Detroit or FLint.

Watch it Eashoo! Hitting on my sister and all.......the last guy that did that is still in the rehab center!

Post Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:38 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

quote:
veldagarcia schreef:

sorry sis.....thought I was back in the mid 80's or something! MY BAD!

Post Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:47 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I mean brothers in law... Smile

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
quote:
veldagarcia schreef:

Post Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:30 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
MetroGirl
F L I N T O I D

LOL!!

Where were you ten years ago, Ryan!!!???

Post Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:08 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

In the 9th Grade!

quote:
veldagarcia schreef:
LOL!!

Post Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:38 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Al when you moving back to Flint? We need you here!

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
quote:
veldagarcia schreef:

Post Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:38 am 
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

sorry Ryan....aint getting this guy back to that hole in the wall.
Lets see......give up clean air, safe streets, great schools, the mountains, the ocean, neighborhood where we dont lock our doors or cars, thriving economy, cultural diversity, new 10,000 seat civic center, new Ocean Gateway terminal, thriving airport and retail shops, clean parks, hiking and riding trails and great diverse people who accept others regardless of their orientation or color of their skin? Give all this up to return to Flint?
There might be a slim chance of me returning but thats only if you tell me that Homophobe Joe is moving to Portland Maine.
I dont care if my property taxes are some of the highest in the nation. I'll gladly pay for the services and quality of life we get. Hell, I would even pay more if I was required to. I get what I pay for...many times over!
So, in other words, the answer is NO!

Post Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:24 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

What if Joe moves?

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
Lets see......give up clean air, safe streets, great schools, the mountains, the ocean, neighborhood where we dont lock our doors or cars, thriving economy, cultural diversity, new 10,000 seat civic center, new Ocean Gateway terminal, thriving airport and retail shops, clean parks, hiking and riding trails and great diverse people who accept others regardless of their orientation or color of their skin? Give all this up to return to Flint?
There might be a slim chance of me returning but thats only if you tell me that Homophobe Joe is moving to Portland Maine.
I dont care if my property taxes are some of the highest in the nation. I'll gladly pay for the services and quality of life we get. Hell, I would even pay more if I was required to. I get what I pay for...many times over!

Post Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:36 pm 
yaryrret
F L I N T O I D

What if Joe does not move?
Post Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:02 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I have a house on Mason Street, I will give you 6 months FREE rent if you move back to Flint..... Come on , we need folks like you to help bring Flint back!

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:

Post Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:05 pm 
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

Seriously Ryan....you could offer me ownership of a free house and there is no way I would ever return to live in Flint Michigan. My wife would never ever consider it, she hates going to Flint. She has told me that she has never felt more unsafe then driving thru Flint. When you grow up in Kennebunkport Maine, the eastside of Flint is a little shocking.
I have 3 kids and 2 foster kids and would never want them to grow up in Flint. Not a chance but thanks for the offer!

Post Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:19 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Okay here is the deal, what about a coney island every day for 1 year at Tommy Z's...

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
Seriously Ryan....you could offer me ownership of a free house and there is no way I would ever return to live in Flint Michigan. My wife would never ever consider it, she hates going to Flint. She has told me that she has never felt more unsafe then driving thru Flint. When you grow up in Kennebunkport Maine, the eastside of Flint is a little shocking.
I have 3 kids and 2 foster kids and would never want them to grow up in Flint. Not a chance but thanks for the offer!

Post Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:48 pm 
MetroGirl
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:
In the 9th Grade!

quote:
veldagarcia schreef:
LOL!!

DOH!!!

omg...im so sorry...hope i didnt offend!

Last edited by MetroGirl on Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:37 pm 
MetroGirl
F L I N T O I D

I totally would one day.....i've lived in Detroit...i;m not scared of a damn thing...I used to be a social worker so nothing shocks me...i go where people need me most....There are beautiful neighborhoods in FLint ...nothing like indian village or palmer park...but nice nonetheless..there always private schools...im not too good for anything!

Give my brother a Big Johns or a Halo Burger with Vernors and he'll be back lol...

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

Okay here is the deal, what about a coney island every day for 1 year at Tommy Z's...

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:

Post Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:40 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: