FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Join the Republican Party!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

http://www.geneseegop.org/page_1.html

At one time under Republican leadership Flint led the nation. Do you want that to happen again? If so call (810) 235-5014! Membership is only $35. It only took one Republican to start General Motors. It's time to start creating more businesses and make it easier for people to start their own businesses.

Bring back the Flint/Genesee County Republican Party!

We will need many new precinct delegates next year. We can not win without precinct delegates!!! We are missing dozens in Flint alone. We can not afford to leave Flint vacant any longer.

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:46 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Adam I do respect your persistence and energy!!

Post Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:45 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

Thanks. Hopefully it will get me somewhere someday like on the ballot.
Post Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:32 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Your Welcome, I know it will pay off for you eventually. I use to be the same way, and things have moved in a more positive direction for me. A little bit of persistence goes a long way!

quote:
Adam schreef:
quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

Thanks. Hopefully it will get me somewhere someday like on the ballot.

Post Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:07 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Sorry I won't be joining Adam, but I appreciate your enthusasium.
Why not come on over to the Dem's side???

quote:
Adam Ford schreef:
http://www.geneseegop.org/page_1.html

At one time under Republican leadership Flint led the nation. Do you want that to happen again? If so call (810) 235-5014! Membership is only $35. It only took one Republican to start General Motors. It's time to start creating more businesses and make it easier for people to start their own businesses.

Bring back the Flint/Genesee County Republican Party!

We will need many new precinct delegates next year. We can not win without precinct delegates!!! We are missing dozens in Flint alone. We can not afford to leave Flint vacant any longer.

Post Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:35 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

"Yes Luke...come over to the dark side"

"Luke, I am your father...." - Darth Vader

Post Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:51 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

LMAO

quote:
Biggie9 schreef:

Post Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:51 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Come On Biggie, you know you are a Dem!

quote:
Biggie9 schreef:

Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:01 pm 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

I wish that there were a third party that agree with everything that I agreed with, it would be straight down the middle............sigh.
Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:50 pm 
JBToolFist
F L I N T O I D

Andie: try the Libertarian party.

"If you ain't from Flint, then it's like straight up F*&^ You!" - The Dayton Family

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiV_ue-PbL4
Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:49 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

There is, its called the Libertarian Party or Green Party!

quote:
andi03 schreef:
I wish that there were a third party that agree with everything that I agreed with, it would be straight down the middle............sigh.

Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:57 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

JBtoolFist are you a Libertarian ????????

quote:
JBToolFist schreef:
Andie: try the Libertarian party.

Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:58 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

I'm pro-life. I'm also opposed to big government. I'm a little more conservative than most Republicans so I'll probably be supporting the ultra-conservative Ron Paul for president. I think we should get rid of Flint's income tax, Michigan's income tax and the Federal income tax. I might consider joining the libertarians but I'm pro-life. I think any pro-life libertarian should join the Republicans.

Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:21 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Hell I am all about getting rid of taxes, but how do we pay for services if we get rid of these taxes??? Just like the republicans got rid of the single business tax ( WHICH I SUPPORT) however how do we replace that tax lost by eliminating it??

quote:
Adam schreef:
quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

I'm pro-life. I'm also opposed to big government. I'm a little more conservative than most Republicans so I'll probably be supporting the ultra-conservative Ron Paul for president. I think we should get rid of Flint's income tax, Michigan's income tax and the Federal income tax. I might consider joining the libertarians but I'm pro-life. I think any pro-life libertarian should join the Republicans.

Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:03 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Republicans don't like big government??? We are spending BILLIONS on this fictitious war.... Your president is spending more than we are taking in, and allowing our soldiers to be killed because of his arrogance! We are adding to our national debt where in my life time we won't pay it off. We are not focusing on America's issue's, but big oil's issues.

We need to re builds America's Schools, Roads, Hospitals first, rather than spending Billions over there!!!

quote:
Adam schreef:
quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:10 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: