FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Unleashing the Strengths of Michigan's Core Cities

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Public D
F L I N T O I D

Someone should pass this opportunity on to the City Legal Department and other city officials familiar with issues raised last night by citizens pertaining to how new Municipal Civil Infraction Ordinances stand in the way of land revitalization efforts:

Restoring Prosperity: The State Role in Revitalizing America's Older Industrial Cities Unleashing the Strengths of Michigan's Core Cities

Bruce Katz of the Brookings Institution who will review a new study to help us continue shaping the future of the State of Michigan and especially older industrial cities like Flint.

This report focuses on five paths to restoring the greatness of Michigan's core cities based on their existing strengths.

Daniel Kildee, Genesee County Treasurer, Genesee County Land Bank, Tim Herman, Genesee Regional Chamber of Commerce, Julianne Princinsky, Baker College Flint, Richard Shaink, Mott Community College and Jack Kay, University of Michigan-Flint invite you to attend this special presentation from the Brookings Institution.

Please join us for Mr. Katz's brief and informative presentation, and an opportunity to talk with him about his findings.

Monday, May 21, 2007
3:30-5:00 p.m.
Riverview Room, University of Michigan Flint
(3rd floor of the University Center Building)
[/i]
Post Fri May 18, 2007 11:10 am 
andi03
F L I N T O I D

If the people take his advice and restore the cities with the directions that he provides, the guy should have a city named after him!! Wink
Post Tue May 22, 2007 6:22 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I second that!

quote:
andi03 schreef:
If the people take his advice and restore the cities with the directions that he provides, the guy should have a city named after him!! Wink

Post Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
andi03
F L I N T O I D

You and I agree again?! Razz
Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:49 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

lol yupp once again we agree....

quote:
andi03 schreef:
You and I agree again?! Razz

Post Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:59 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: