FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: LaKisha Jones run on American Idol ended, she was voted off

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

The journey ended for Flint's LaKisha Jones tonight as she was voted off TV's most popular show, American Idol.

More than 45 million votes were cast this week.

KiKi didn't get enough of them.

Her departure was not altogether unexpected. Speculation was rampant on the 'net, especially after the judges knocked her version of "Stayin' Alive" and were only lukewarm to her version of 'Run to Me" on Tuesday's show with mentor Barry Gibb.

But fourth place ain't bad. Last year's No. 4, Chris Daughtry, has one of the hottest selling CDs of the year.

http://blog.mlive.com/flintjournal/newsnow/2007/05/lakishas_journey_is_over.html

Post Thu May 10, 2007 12:10 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Joe
F L I N T O I D

She can still make some money singing,I agree.
Heres the link.

Confused http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=261530&GT1=7703
Post Thu May 10, 2007 3:22 am 
Richard
F L I N T O I D

We all knew it was going to happen and gald she made it as far asa she did. I wich her the best in her future endeavors.
Richard
Post Thu May 10, 2007 7:23 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

LAKISHA HAS MADE FLINT PROUD!! SHE IS TRULY "FLINT'S ROSE"..

Post Wed May 16, 2007 8:05 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Joe
F L I N T O I D

As Lakisha said,she should have never sang the Gibb song.It was not her style,or her voice range to sing like that.As the fox comentator said,Lakisha has more vocal qualitys then Gibb.Lakisha will be something in the future.The best bands around Flint,do the best when they sing songs that are best for them,as in there style an voice range. Cool
Post Fri May 18, 2007 6:59 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Well Lakisha still will go far, record deals, talk shows, record deals etc.
She is very talented and will go very far! Its good to see more FLINT folks making it big!

Besides, as they say "Its not over till the fat lady sings".

quote:
Joe schreef:
As Lakisha said,she should have never sang the Gibb song.It was not her style,or her voice range to sing like that.As the fox comentator said,Lakisha has more vocal qualitys then Gibb.Lakisha will be something in the future.The best bands around Flint,do the best when they sing songs that are best for them,as in there style an voice range. Cool

Post Fri May 18, 2007 3:17 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Joe
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

She is very talented and will go very far! Its good to see more FLINT folks making it big!

quote:
Joe schreef:

I never said the Gibb song ruins her future.As I agreed with others on that,
an wrote,"Lakisha will be something in the future",so the only fat lady singing in the near future will be Lakisha. Very Happy
Post Sun May 20, 2007 6:59 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

HUH???

quote:
Joe schreef:
quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

quote:
Joe schreef:

I never said the Gibb song ruins her future.As I agreed with others on that,
an wrote,"Lakisha will be something in the future",so the only fat lady singing in the near future will be Lakisha. Very Happy

Post Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:30 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: