FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Steve, please inform me....

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
GregoryJVanucci
F L I N T O I D

Steve,

What to the little arrows mean? The ones that are next to the posting icons on the forum pages.

I can't find an explaination in the legend.

Sorry, but I have a very serious addiction to knowing little bits of probably not-so-important data.

Also, is there any way to log-in from your home page. I seem to need to first go to the forum index or a forum page.

Plus, having log-in and/or registration info on the home page (by info I mean the link to the log-in/registration pages, or even a log-in screen itself) might encourage more people to become members.

At any rate, I doubt it will discourage membership.

Steve, I really like Flinttalk a lot. It is useful for too many reasons to list. But, the list certainly includes the fact that it is a good way to learn what people in the area want to know about. It is also a good way to find info not mentioned anywhere else.

Continued good luck to you.

To all of you voyeurs out there... Sign up!
And if you are a Flinttalk member... get someone you know to sign up.

And folks, check out the personal message service that this site offers. Its a great way to expand your contact with each other.

I've used it. It's cool. And you can still use your screen name.

Post Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:51 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey!!
I am in Texas right now, when I get back in town, next week, I will give you a call.

I am checking the site once a day and I am validating new users.

Post Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:01 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: