FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: WE NEED HELP!

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
ellwoodflint

The Resource Center of Flint is a group of people who actively spend nearly everyday volunteering to improve our city. They try to bring people who can help people together to accomplish wonderful things here.
They are currently working with the stops of the Flint tour and doing what they can to make it even better for our young people to enjoy.

Red Ink studios is a new place on this stop. It is a great place for up and coming artists of all kinds. it is open to the public . The resource center is getting it updated for a grand opening. The only thing left is a door for wheelchair accesibility. If anyone can help with this, with either materials or
monetary donations, please contact me at ellwoodflint@aol.c or call the resource center and ask for Sybil Atwood or Loretta Ellwood.

To be honest, I didnt think much of the place, I heard about it but had never been there until my 15 year old daughters class took a tour. She was amazed that Flint had this place and thought it was the coolest. Our 15 yr, olds are not easy to impress these days. This is a great place for great experiences for our kids of all ages.

Please, pass the word or help our city grow and improve.
Thanks so much.

Kathy Ellwood
Post Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:53 am 

KAT,

The Good Don should have a link.

Miss you and yours already.
Enjoy the sunshine!
Peace,
Rap
Post Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:14 am 
terrybankert
F L I N T O I D

Good Morning Flint
4/1/07 dose

In My post on Flint Talk 4/1/07
http://www.flinttalk.com/viewtopic.php?p=11071#11071

I suggested that we “Ask each candidate what their strategy will be to keep kids in school. “

I then said “If they do not have a detailed answer that demonstrates a knowledge of educational theory , school funding and the current financial position of the Flint Community Schools do not vote for them, look elsewhere. “

My question to you is:
“What is your strategy to keep kids in school. “

All are invited to respond.

If you are a candidated for the Flint Board of education consider giving your name the seat you are running for and How people can get in touch with you. An email address would be great.

You are invited to post directly to Flint Talk. Or email to me and I will post it for you.

Terry Bankert
attorneybankert@yahoo.com
Post Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:09 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: