FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: I was Carjacked and robbed at Gunpoint 01-11-07

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
www.myspace.com/joshua412

I was Carjacked and robbed at Gunpoint 01-11-07

Last night, about 1AM was at a store at corunna and court, three black males robbed me at gunpoint and stole my truck, best friend was in the truck, guy jumped in the car and put a gun to his head. i was walking out of the store, his friend came up to me and pulled a piece, told me to empty my pockets so i did, and he made it out with my phone, my chapstick a torx head bit and two nyquill nighttimes

sad part is, i just had finished installing a new stereo in the dash.

cops said they will call me if they find my truck.

i insured it friday with plpd, argh, 1994 chevy s10 pickup blue with silver skirting, paper plate in back window.

im freaking shocked.

time to go get my ccw and start carrying, the cops said if i would have had a weapon on me i would have had the legal right to shoot.

too bad, cause that would have been justice

paper plate in back window reading feb 07 07, right behind the drivers head.

noticeable dent in left hand rear quarterpanel, in front of bumper but behind tire. small rust on left hand rear wheel well,
chrome front grill, vehicle is very bright blue. very loud exhaust as well.
Post Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:13 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Did you make a police report on this?

Post Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:50 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

ahhhh,,,,yes he did make a police report,,,read his post,,,it says the police said if he had been carrying a gun,,,that he would have had every right to shoot ,,,,I think the police are trying to tell us to arm ourselves because they cannot be thier to protect us anymore,,,
Post Thu Jan 18, 2007 12:09 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: