FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Johnnie Coleman to appeal to Michigan Supreme Court

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
00SL2
F L I N T O I D

Former talk show host Dave Barber sued Johnnie Coleman for defamation, defendant failed to file an answer within 21 days. Mr. Coleman's new lawyer said the judges "must have been drinking the day they made that decision" and they plan to appeal it to the Michigan Supreme Court. Don't you wonder with comments like that what the Court actually said? Here's the Court's decision:

http://courtofappeals.mijud.net/documents/OPINIONS/FINAL/COA/20070104_C262733_42_262733.OPN.PDF

Flint Journal coverage:
http://www.mlive.com/printer/printer.ssf?/base/news-41/1168442428255690.xml&coll=5&thispage=1
Post Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:58 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I think Johnnie " I gots 12 cars of my own don't need the city car" Coleman should just stop clogging up our courts with this non sense and get on a payment program. I consider Dave a good friend, and think Johnnie done him wrong.

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:50 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:

I think Johnnie " I gots 12 cars of my own don't need the city car" Coleman should just stop clogging up our courts with this non sense and get on a payment program. I consider Dave a good friend, and think Johnnie done him wrong.

Actually, that was Ed Taylor that used to say that....
Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:48 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Chad McFly
F L I N T O I D

Ed Taylor or Johnnie (Double Dip) Coleman both made fools of themselves on many occasions. I remember when Coleman was caught on camera calling Jim Kertzner a Faggot. Same night he told I believe it was Alex from the Leonard Camp to suck his D***. Not to mention the grammer. You think this council is out of order, you should have seen the last.

This town needs Dave Barber Back, he is one of the best in the industry.
Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:45 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Its very boring around here without DAVE BARBER!!!

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:26 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:
Its very boring around here without DAVE BARBER!!!

sure is.

John Roman's show, intentionally, is not intended to be the same thing ,and ISN'T.

Chaka didn't have the chops yet to do the same thing.

Post Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:06 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: