FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: laundry room show

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
UM_Flint_Prof
F L I N T O I D

I waited in anxious anticipation for this big end of year laundry room show, which I read online in about a million places that it was being produced by some big fancy new york production company and come to find its just more of the same: crappy audio, dark video, and it looks like something that was put together by a bunch of elementary school children who got a camera for christmas and didn't bother to read the manual.

what the heck happened?

the hosts are sitting there reading little books... it looks like you're not even paying attention... and there is some loud hum, a fan or something that makes these videos totally unwatchable. it's like nails on a chalkboard. there is this huge light that looks like the wall is on fire. your questions were totally random, out of no where, did not flow from one to another, and not tailored for the guest... anyone could have answered those questions.

obviously no background checks were done on any of these people you interviewed. like you just met them! I didn't even bother to watch them all because I could not hear anything! it's just a loud hum. at least seeing the body language would be something, but shoot man! it's all dark!

was this supposed to be a spoof? I mean this can't be serious. well guys, it was fun while it lasted, but you're not getting better, you're getting worse, and it's just not interesting anymore. you had potential to be something, but in the end, you just make people laugh at Flint even more.

please, stop.
Post Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:20 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

It is not Larry and John fault that the sound came out so bad it is mine.

I did the filming and editing not Larry or John.

They will not stop, if you don't like what they do then don't watch.

Its that simple.

BTW nice ip!! 85.195.123.29 Anonymous Proxy http://anonymouse.org

What are you hiding Mr Professor?

Post Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:02 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
UM_Flint_Prof
F L I N T O I D

I'll take your advice and not watch. My students will do the same.
Post Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:51 am 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Nice ip!! 85.195.123.29 Anonymous Proxy http://anonymouse.org

What are you hiding Mr Professor?

Post Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:02 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
UM_Flint_Prof schreef:
I'll take your advice and not watch. My students will do the same.

you tell your students what to watch? and you can control what they can and can not watch? You are indeed a very powerful man, or a very foolish one.

I suspect the students know how to get on with you though. They know what floats the profs boat to get the "A"

but thats SOP for most college professors these days..don't teach how to think, how to critically examine & analyze issues. Just teach them what you think is right and wrong.

The Who were right 40 years ago, "meet the new Boss, the same as the old Boss"

of course I got my money on you're not anywhere near a professor of anything at anywhere. You certainly demonstrate a lack of respect for learning.

Post Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:21 am 
Atty Joe

Lets be honest here, its sub quality camara and sound.
Why didn't they let shawn do it?
Post Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:34 am 
DELETED

DELETED

Post Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:24 am 
lunchlady
F L I N T O I D

I'm pretty sure that is not a professor from U of M. It is just another trouble maker, you know an Al Garcia type. You guys have to ignore that. Constructive critism is fine, I'm sure you appreciate objective opinions.
What you (The Laundry Room) are doing is very much appreciated, you are giving people a chance to hear the candidates and others. You gave them all time at the end of each interview to say whatever they wanted to say. You also gave all of us the opportunity to submit questions so that kind of negates our right to be p.o.'d about what you asked. I thought you asked fine questions. You have said all along that you are in the learning process and offer the videos for us to watch or not, our choice. I will continue to watch because I am interested in what people have to say not the video/sound quality of the show. Thanks!
Post Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:29 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: