FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Video Format?

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Hey steve, what file format did you use to get this whole hour to show? I tried to change my DVD into a windows Media file. But that's not working on my site?
Post Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:47 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Tired of Ted

lol Come On Ted, your a former Marine, you should know this stuff?
Post Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:08 am 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

I saved it as Windows media player video 8 for local area network (256 Kps)

Post Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:13 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

I use Pinnacle software for my shows now. Plus I now have Media 9. Is that a special add in for media player? Or is it a "safe file as" option?
Post Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:24 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

I use Ultra Video Splitter:

Ultra Video Splitter is a tool to help you split, cut or trim a large AVI(Divx,XviD,MPEG4), MPEG I/II, DVD(.VOB), VCD(.DAT), ASF/ WMV file into smaller clips .

Using the included video player, you can split a movie file to smaller clips in AVI(Divx,XviD,MPEG4), MPEG I/II, VCD, SVCD, DVD, WMV/ASF format.

Ultra Video Splitter provides different splitting mode to make splitting easy.You can extract multiple segments of any size by using the visual editing mode, or split the selection into multiple pieces of equal size automatically. You even can use it to convert a single file.You can change the framerate, size etc as you like.

The program does not require any technical experience and is very easy to use.

Using our Ultra MPEG to DVD Burner,you can burn a real DVD VCD or SVCD disc from the MPEG video files which have been converted to DVD SVCD VCD format with Ultra Video Splitter. Click

http://www.aone-soft.com/splitter.htm

Post Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:29 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Well I downloaded the trial version. I must be stupid. I am not figuring out how to get it to play from my website. Although I have the same problem with veiwing some media files online and have to download them Maybe it's a problem with my settings in Media Player. You coming into Flint anytime in the near future. Maybe get you to swing by and show me how your doing it.
Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:27 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: