FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Honorable Judge Marable,,did the right thing

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
pissed off ma ma bear

This Judge may be a bit slower and his court may get behind a bit, I noticed he does not rush his cases through, I will never forget the words he used to the Killer of My Son,,,,he said,,,I FIND YOU A THREAT TO SOCIETY AND NO BOND,,,,,,he also said if this KILLING IS ALL OVER ROCKS THIS IS A SAD WORLD WE LIVE IN,,He showed his discust for this animal that killed my son,,,, and I Respect him forever for his choice of words,,,
Post Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:43 pm 
One thing right!

quote:
pissed off ma ma bear schreef:
This Judge may be a bit slower and his court may get behind a bit, I noticed he does not rush his cases through, I will never forget the words he used to the Killer of My Son,,,,he said,,,I FIND YOU A THREAT TO SOCIETY AND NO BOND,,,,,,he also said if this KILLING IS ALL OVER ROCKS THIS IS A SAD WORLD WE LIVE IN,,He showed his discust for this animal that killed my son,,,, and I Respect him forever for his choice of words,,,

I hope he made your life better. CLoser and faith in the system is a good thing.
Post Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:03 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

now if we can just get you to come around as to why this is allowed to happen in this city we can begin to fix it!
Post Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:45 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Joe

THE HONORABLE MARABLE IS A THUG.. LOL.
PEOPLE IN FLINT VOTE SO STUPIDLY.
THEY ARE IG NO RANT.

THATS WHY BLACKS ARE STILL BEHIND THE WHITE MAN
Post Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:19 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

For the record this white Republican is a supporter of black democratic Judge Marable. I don't see our Flint judges as being part of the problem. I do have a problem with county Judge Neithercut though because I think Flint, Michigan, and the united States laws and constitutions should be followed.
Post Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:27 pm 
pissed off ma ma bear

Why would you say judge Marable causes blacks to be behind the White Man, Because he believes in Justice? He knows a liar when he sees one standing before him in Court? If a Black Man stands behind a White Man it is because he choses to not pick himself up and be successful, What you are saying is bullshit,,,in todays society all races have the opportunity to be equal, My children chose the road to success by not selling drugs and by getting an education, and on student loans,,,not from Mommy and Daddys pockets,,all kids can get student loans,,,but some seem to choose the quick money, the drug money, you choose what you become, you have the choice to be a loser, or a winner,, and being Black does not give you an exuse to be a loser,,,maybe in the 1800s or early 1900s but give me a fricken break,,,,your great grand parents who suffered so, are now dead,,,get over it,,,,
Post Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:33 am 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
pissed off ma ma bear schreef:
Why would you say judge Marable causes blacks to be behind the White Man, Because he believes in Justice? He knows a liar when he sees one standing before him in Court? If a Black Man stands behind a White Man it is because he choses to not pick himself up and be successful, What you are saying is bullshit,,,in todays society all races have the opportunity to be equal, My children chose the road to success by not selling drugs and by getting an education, and on student loans,,,not from Mommy and Daddys pockets,,all kids can get student loans,,,but some seem to choose the quick money, the drug money, you choose what you become, you have the choice to be a loser, or a winner,, and being Black does not give you an exuse to be a loser,,,maybe in the 1800s or early 1900s but give me a fricken break,,,,your great grand parents who suffered so, are now dead,,,get over it,,,,

preach it out sister.

the "hand out" now termed a "hand up" in order to sanitize the victimology connotations of Affirimative action, has and always will have a debilitiating AND addictive quality to it...it says your inferior in some way, you've been victimized in some way and thus need this largesse.......it promotes and maintains victimology..."I can't make it on my own because larger forces are against me". It builds in an excuse for failure, and thus cripples those who come to depend on it, like some narcotic. Net result, people who too easily give-up on lifting themselves up, waiting for the gov't to give them their fix.
As stated, the people who actually had those larger forces arrayed against them, were 40 years and more ago.
What's holding back people today isn't a fair & equal access to education and economic opportunities based on race; its based on economics and culture/values. Stop praising the thug and dope dealer, stop treating women as bitches and ho's, stop ostracizing those who strive to learn and be better as someone to be scorned.........
Stop yelling why you can't and start yelling why you will..

Post Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:38 am 
Jared

This Judge is SLOW, but really good. He cares about people he hearz.
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:31 pm 
Ring

rolex1 rolex1 gucci Please delete me! ringtones rolex1 insurace brand ringtones ringtones insurace ringtones refinance ringtones insurace ringtones1 Please delete me! Please delete me! ringtones Please delete me! ringtones perfume Please delete me! ringtones ringtones perfume Please delete me! insurace refinance Please delete me! ringtones Please delete me! insurace mortgages refinance blackjack ringtones ringtones ringtones perfume gucci Please delete me! ringtones perfume insurace insurace insurace ringtones free ringtones ringtones insurace perfume Please delete me! Please delete me! refinance free ringtones rolex1 perfume Please delete me! ringtones
Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:38 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: