FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Greg Venucci removed from public meeting by police officer
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic

The FHDC voted for two members to tour FIM and look at the facilities, entrance and exits, parking lot and long term planning while I was at the Dec. 7th meeting.

So I ask.... which two commissioners went on this tour? Did they report on their tour at the Jan. 4th meeting?

Ryan can you please post this information?

The brilliance of the internet is the ability to share information. Many involved community activists find two meetings scheduled on the same day/time.
Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:56 pm 
Derrick

quote:
Anonymous schreef:
The FHDC voted for two members to tour FIM and look at the facilities, entrance and exits, parking lot and long term planning while I was at the Dec. 7th meeting.

So I ask.... which two commissioners went on this tour? Did they report on their tour at the Jan. 4th meeting?

The brilliance of the internet is the ability to share information. Many involved community activists find two meetings scheduled on the same day/time.

Steve Heddy, Dale Suomela and Jim Rutherford are losers, they vote because of special interets. Steve Heddy is a elititst who wants more money for the blue bloods.
Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:59 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Anonymous schreef:

Although since there is a legal Proceedings taking place, I will have to limit all I report back to you unfortunately. Basically anything that was talked about during the "Open Meeting and not Executive Session I can discuss. The members that toured the FIM and Manning court were Commissioner James Rutherford and Commissioner Nancy Sinclair. They reported to us at our last meeting with a awesome power point presentation of the doors at FIM. traffic flow and parking issues. They pointed out doors that aren't being used, and questioned why they aren't being used. They also showed traffic flow, and where the kids are dropped off. They showed other areas where parking could be put.

One of the biggest things I think they reported during the power point presentation is the fact the parking lot will not be in the line of sight to the main door they are proposing using. Which was one of the biggest reasons they want to tear down manning court properties. If your at the door looking towards their "proposed parking lot" you can't see it, all you can see is Mrs. Hausers House ( the last privately owned home on the street)

The meeting minutes are public record and so it the power point presentation. I encourage others to come to our meetings, get involved in the Preservation of our local History.

Post Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:24 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: