FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Ryan Eashoo Calls The Laundry Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Al Garcia

Thanks, its not the first time someone else has wanted to be me!! LOL
I'll register this weekend from home.
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:16 pm 
Voice Of Reason

quote:
Voice of Reason schreef:
quote:
Dale schreef:
quote:
Voice of Reason schreef:
quote:
Jason schreef:
quote:
Voice of Reason schreef:
Dont forget the mayor appointed 4 people to the historic council
to try and shut it down or at least make it in effective:

Steve Heddy, Jim Rutherford, Dale Soumela and Ryan Eashoo.

Did the mayor pay him off? Or promise to support his next campaign?
Or did the mayor just know Eashoo would bend which ever way the wind blows?????

Kinda funny Eashoo defied the mayor, and voted against tearing down Manning St. homes isn't it?

Eashoo knew the vote before the meeting was 4 yes. A 5th yes wasnt needed. and Im sure the mayor or heddy told him to stay close to barkus.

OMG your on to something here, ( no wonder they call you the voice of reason). I heard Eashoo has been hanging out with Barkus a lot lately, so this makes sense. Eashoo just decided to vote no, cause he couldn't win anyhow... Yes, this makes sense to me.

Now he is speaking out, and getting people to speak up against the Demolition of Manning Court because, (hence) he is trying to not be found out.

Ryan Eashoo is actually a spawn of Don Williamson, and as some say he is actually related to the mayor, because Patsy Lou's brother, is married to Ryan Eashoo's uncle.???????????

Maybe thats a conflict of interest?

Also, keep in mind that Eashoo supported moving the houses last April, after his secret meeting with the cultural center people.

I think also that Barkus and Heddy are in the mayors back pockets.
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:21 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
OK, OK, OK, Let me clear a few things up. #1. No I wasnt in Flint earlier this week. I cant believe someone is posting actual rumors that I was "Spotted" in Flint. That just blows my mind. Did I have poperatzzi (sp) following me around? Give me a break. I actually got e-mails from strangers this morning here at work, I had no clue what they were talking about!
Another thing, once again, some loser has posted under my name on this topic (12/14 2:37) These entries obviously lack my whit and sarcasum. Cant you tell?
Barkus and Eashoo?? How do I know what they do for work? Hell, Ive never heard of Barkus!
Hey Toid? Is there any way to control this? Let me know or e-mail me to let me know.....Al

ok, how do we know this is the REAL and original Al Garcia?

btw, I went back and looked at the post you said was bogus. You are right it didn't sound like you. They actually said some positive things about others...that's unlike the real Al we all know and lov....er, well, know.

Just kidding AL!!! Razz

Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:24 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I should probably get a blood test to see if I am truly related to Mayor Don Williamson. As well as dividends from Sports Resorts. In all honesty I do vote based on the Ordinance( law ), and not on any other reasons. I spend more time upholding the Historic District Ordinances than I really should. However, I do believe in the cause, anyone who truly knows me will attest to that.

Ryan Eashoo
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:37 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Voice Of Reason schreef:

I think also that Barkus and Heddy are in the mayors back pockets.

good god, its curtains for them if the mayor ever sits down then!

yuck who's gonna clean up that mess?

A one act Play -

****The Mayor thwarts History ****

the donald enters and gruffily flops down in his over-sized steel and concrete reinforced combination leather recliner and command bunker

SSQUUUISHHH....

Patsy Lou - "DONALD!!! did you crap your pants again? I told you to wear those depends under your suit pants"

the donald - "G%$ D#@$$% it all to hell, I forgot I had a couple of those Historical Commission stooges in my back pocket...S@& of a B!+@#!! Get Joe Conroy over here to clean up this mess and Call Joe Wilson to bring me some handi-wipes and a new set of drawers!"

Finis

close curtain.

any suggestions for casting?

We've already considered the Michelin Man [too continental] and the Pillsbury Dough-Boy [can't do tough guy rolls, tends to deflate easily under pressure and heat]. Peter Boyle and Marlon Brando are dead, [though Boyle is still pretty fresh, and its only one line for cripes sake].
Michael Jackson wants the role of Patsy Lou; but we're holding out for Liz Taylor.

I wonder if Roscoe will produce it?

Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:54 pm 
Voice of Reason

This would be a great film, what about having Elizabeth Taylor play Patsy Lou Williamson?
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:06 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:
I should probably get a blood test to see if I am truly related to Mayor Don Williamson. As well as dividends from Sports Resorts. In all honesty I do vote based on the Ordinance( law ), and not on any other reasons. I spend more time upholding the Historic District Ordinances than I really should. However, I do believe in the cause, anyone who truly knows me will attest to that.

Ryan Eashoo

Here's what cracks me up. I'm actually related to him. LOL
Although I'm more related to his kids than I am to him. LOL
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:20 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Voice of Reason schreef:
This would be a great film, what about having Elizabeth Taylor play Patsy Lou Williamson?

ehhhhhhh, yeah, that IS what we posted. See last line there bucko...

right now I don't think its contented properly for film. That's why its a one-act play.

Blink and you've missed it.

Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:35 pm 
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

Must be blinded by the light of Terry Bankerts smiling face!
Post Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:07 am 
Voice of Reason

I used the screen name "Voice of Reason" yesterday. my last posting on this topic is when I asked Dale if he is soumella.

Then someone else decided it would be cool to use the same name.

Problem is that it wasnt me. After this reply I will no longer use that name.

Ryan, if you followed the ordinance you would not have o.k.'d the cultural center to look into moving the houses, you would not have told people that the decision to demolish the homes needed to be approved by Shippo, you would not have allowed a vote without having the zoning things done, you would not have put manning on the agennda.

In fact Ryan... at any time... you only have about a 50-50 shot at following the ordinance. How can you follow what you dont know?

Well, I guess you can in one case... You dont kno steve heddy & you sure follow his lead....
Post Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:26 pm 
John

quote:
Voice of Reason schreef:
I used the screen name "Voice of Reason" yesterday. my last posting on this topic is when I asked Dale if he is soumella.

Then someone else decided it would be cool to use the same name.

Problem is that it wasnt me. After this reply I will no longer use that name.

Ryan, if you followed the ordinance you would not have o.k.'d the cultural center to look into moving the houses, you would not have told people that the decision to demolish the homes needed to be approved by Shippo, you would not have allowed a vote without having the zoning things done, you would not have put manning on the agennda.

In fact Ryan... at any time... you only have about a 50-50 shot at following the ordinance. How can you follow what you dont know?

Well, I guess you can in one case... You dont kno steve heddy & you sure follow his lead....

I bet Voice of Reason will have no voice on the Laundry Room show. I also bet she will he/she will not come out and talk live. I also don't think Ryan Eashoo will come on the show either, since he hasn't retunred my e mails yet. So what do you say Voice of Reason? And you to Ryan Eashoo?

Here is the deal, Larry & John We need your help. Lets get this all out in the open, we need your video show / blog caster talent.

Voice of Reason and Ryan Eashoo should both come on your show personally! Because I think Voice of Reason is someone we all know, and Ryan Eashoo could be a relative of don Williamson. Flint has a right to know.

So since voice of reason is so gun hoe on talking smack, lets let her prove it. Also, lets have Eashoo come to the camera and defend himself from the accusations voice of reason made.
Post Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:38 pm 
John

I just sent another e mail to Ryan Eashoo to see if its true he is related to Don Williamson. Also if he was put on the commission to dissolve it. No word yet. .

Voice Of Reason Still hasn't posted back to say if she or he will go live on The Laundry Room show. Maybe these to have Laryngitis?
Post Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:43 pm 
Karen

Ryan keep your head up Pal, when your heart is in the right place, nothing else matters.
Post Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:50 pm 
John

quote:
Karen schreef:
Ryan keep your head up Pal, when your heart is in the right place, nothing else matters.

Karen you are about as smart as Larry and Biggie9(cm).
Ryan is trying to disolve the commission, like voice of reason said.
I think they should talk about it on the laundry room show,
voice of reason and ryan eashoo LIVE.

I want to know why Ryan is tearing down manning court homes, and why he never disclosed he is related to the mayor of flint
Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:06 am 
John

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
I think Ryan mentioned a lot of good things in the interview. It kinda sounded like he was running for Mayor, but I did agree with him on a ton of topics. I think the idea about Flint Schools is right on, that does affect our community more than we realize.

I don't agree with him on Poplar doing anything illegal, I think she did a good thing for the poor Flint School kids. I think the laundry room guys should stick to certain topics, and work on them being in the frame of the camara.

Ryan Sucks, and he basically must of been given a cheat sheet.
It sounded like the laundry room guys gave him a script to read.
Nobody sounds that good without rehearsing it, or having a prompt, or script.
Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:16 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: