FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Ryan Eashoo Calls The Laundry Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Former Flint Teach

Sounds like a bunch of kids in here!
Al please grow up!
Post Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:22 pm 
Davison Guy

Why doesn't he work on trying to save manning court, that would be something Ryan could do worth while. Save our history man!
Post Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:53 pm 
Bob Longfellow

I just now finally finished the interview and thought it was really good actually. I read all the other comments about it not being good, however I think it was one of the Laundry Room guys best ever!

Between John and Al Garcia you would think Ryan is running for public office. Here is a guy who truley cares about Flint Michigan, and we are treating him like shit. Along side Dayne Walling as well, why be haters?
Post Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:28 am 
Jake

quote:
Adam Ford schreef:
Good interview. Ryan for school board? When is the Michael Moore interview going to be? If Poplar should resign than the whole council should resign for saying nothing when she explained what she was doing. The mayor is ignoring the city constitution. Should he resign?

Yes Ryan Eashoo for School Board Adam!! ADAM FORD FOR MAYOR!!
Post Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:24 pm 
Dontcha Touch This

I vote for Eashoo to lead Flint in 2007!
Post Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:45 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Adam schreef:
For you stalkers with no life I know he's helped the uncommon sense and other causes but I don't know all the causes are. I've heard this from a very reliable source and it's not Ryan Eashoo. We have hundreds of things going on all the time in this city. We have dozens of meetings and events every day. You'd have to get about a dozen top people in Flint to know half the stuff that's going on. We have very diverse meetings in this city. Sometimes it's the same people at the same events. When I go to the Kiwanis meeting there's about 30 people there but these people are networked into all the top organizations in Flint. On the low end I've heard there are about 250 block clubs. I think a lot of the meetings and things going on are pointless but I think the top 3 are the council meetings, school board meetings and Kiwanis. The council meeting is run the worst though.

Although Rap does a lot of the community meetings she's in a different circle as Michael I think.

I really do think Mike gets death threats though. That might discourage him to be out in the community much. Most people wouldn't put their life in jeopardy for a city that hates them.

I appreciate your words of support Adam!!!
I found out years ago, 20, 30 years ago that you can't make
everyone happy!!

Wink[b]
[/b]

Post Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
as usual......whats that ol' saying?? If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. A perfect chance to "tell us what he gots!" and not a single drop from young Mr. Eashoo.
Can you atleast acknowledge Ryan, that you were given a chance on here to tell us your point of view on what you would do for the citizens of Flint?
As usual from politicians from Flint, just run and hide and maybe the big angry guy will just go away.....not a chance!!
The people should hold every single person who is interested in fixing this machine accountable and demand to know what their plans are to fix it.
How many people on this site think the people of Flint atleast deserve that? You people have been abused for far to long. Cant you garner enough strength out of those brittle bones to stand up and demand to be treated better?
It's not only Ryan....its all the current and potential politicians.
Ive been talking to a few friends from the 4th ward and they speak favorable of Josh Freeman. The city of Flint needs more young people like him respresenting the people. The 4th ward gave him 'the shaft' last election day because they were afraid of the big 'fatcat' Don Williamson and elected that stuffed "aint sharing a room with a negro" puppet Sandy Hill.
The people of Flint should look for respresentation from more people like Josh Freeman, not a Michael Moore clone, run and hide guy like Ryan Eashoo.

I work 60 hours plus a week, not always free to talk on Flinttalk... Sad[b]
[/b]

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:18 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

Just when we all thought this topic would go to "page #2" history, you have to go and check for a pulse now didnt you Ryan!
I know...youre a young policans and gotta keep the name out there!!!!!
As far as your 60 hour a week thing.....bottom line, I still have no idea what your "basic" plan is for Flint.
I sort of admire you and think you might someday be a good leader for the city of Flint but I just want to understand your basic political agenda, thats all. Hell, I might be willing to throw a few duckets your way if you ever decided to run for public office, maybe even put up a yard sign in my front lawn for ya....OK, maybe not but I just want to know what your political values are, thats all!

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:59 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
Just when we all thought this topic would go to "page #2" history, you have to go and check for a pulse now didnt you Ryan!
As far as your 60 hour a week thing.....bottom line, I still have no idea what your "basic" plan is for Flint.
I sort of admire you and think you might someday be a good leader for the city of Flint but I just want to understand your basic political agenda, thats all. Hell, I might be willing to throw a few duckets your way if you ever decided to run for public office, maybe even put up a yard sign in my front lawn for ya....OK, maybe not but I just want to know what your political values are, thats all!

Al I have no big political plans, ( no I am not running for mayor in 07 ) I just want a better Flint. I try to help out whenever I can, by volunteering my time to good causes. I have no basic plan, no political agenda..... Honestly.... I just do what I can to make my hometown a better place...However, If I should ever change my mind I will take you up on the offer to let me put a yard sign in your yard!! Smile

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:24 pm 
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:
quote:
Al Garcia schreef:

Ryan,
FINALLLY, thanks for that honest answer....I think we would make a good political team....Of course, the ticket would be GARCIA-EASHOO, not EASHOO-GARCIA...lets get that straight from the get go!! LOL
I admire you for wanting to do whats best for Flint. I just wish more young people would care as much as you do! KUDOS RYAN!

Al I have no big political plans, ( no I am not running for mayor in 07 ) I just want a better Flint. I try to help out whenever I can, by volunteering my time to good causes. I have no basic plan, no political agenda..... Honestly.... I just do what I can to make my hometown a better place...However, If I should ever change my mind I will take you up on the offer to let me put a yard sign in your yard!! Smile

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:45 pm 
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

Ryan, you never did answer me if you were related to Dan Eashoo? We were old friends in high school. Let me know! You went to Central, didnt you? Youre around my sisters age. Velda graduated in 1989, I think!

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:48 pm 
Jack

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
Ryan, you never did answer me if you were related to Dan Eashoo? We were old friends in high school. Let me know! You went to Central, didnt you? Youre around my sisters age. Velda graduated in 1989, I think!

Ryan's a loser, he has his nose so far up michael moore's ass it isn't even funny.
Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:51 pm 
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Jack schreef:
quote:
Al Garcia schreef:

Ryan's a loser, he has his nose so far up michael moore's ass it isn't even funny.

Damn, thats right Jack....I forgot the connection to Moore. Sorry Ryan, scratch our political team!!!! Youre on your own!!!!

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:51 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:

Yeah Dan Eashoo is my uncle... I went to Davison High School, graduating in 1998.

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:01 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
quote:
Jack schreef:
quote:
Al Garcia schreef:

Damn, thats right Jack....I forgot the connection to Moore. Sorry Ryan, scratch our political team!!!! Youre on your own!!!!

Its okay I understand, being a liberal and all is a turn off to ya!!!

Post Tue Jan 16, 2007 10:04 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: