FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Ryan Eashoo Calls The Laundry Room
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Jason

quote:
Voice of Reason schreef:
Dont forget the mayor appointed 4 people to the historic council
to try and shut it down or at least make it in effective:

Steve Heddy, Jim Rutherford, Dale Soumela and Ryan Eashoo.

Did the mayor pay him off? Or promise to support his next campaign?
Or did the mayor just know Eashoo would bend which ever way the wind blows?????

Kinda funny Eashoo defied the mayor, and voted against tearing down Manning St. homes isn't it?
Post Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:27 pm 
Pissed off Historian

quote:
Voice of Reason schreef:

CORRECTION:

Lee Ann Barkus and Ryan Eashoo were both appointed by Mayor Don Williamson, and they both are historic preservationists. They both voted against Manning Cout, and both continue to speak out against this.

But then again, maybe they are picking their battles wisely!
Post Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:58 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

Bet the donald crossed Ryan off his Christmas list after that vote.

Post Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:17 pm 
Al Garcia

quote:
Pissed off Historian schreef:
quote:
Voice of Reason schreef:

CORRECTION:

Lee Ann Barkus and Ryan Eashoo were both appointed by Mayor Don Williamson, and they both are historic preservationists. They both voted against Manning Cout, and both continue to speak out against this.

Ryan's on Mayor Don Williamson's Shit List, along with Leanne Barkus, Nancy Sinclair.
Post Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:21 pm 
iamlunchlady

Good stuff! I'll see you guys at The Soggy Bottom. Smile
Post Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:04 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
iamlunchlady schreef:
Good stuff! I'll see you guys at The Soggy Bottom. Smile

oooooooo, hope that ain't the name of a sam'ich lunch lady

"mayor don's Soggy Bottom"

thick pile of salt pork, limburger & head cheese, onions, fried cabbage, garlic pickle, & jalapenos, catsup, yellow mustard, miracle whip and creamy peanut butter on mushy white Wonder Bread, dredged in an egg wash, & flour seasoned with"the Colonels" 11 secret spices, deep fried in pure lard, then warmed in Patsy Lou's own tanning booth; sprinkled with malt vinegar and served with a diet vernors; Two twinkies may be substituted for the white bread.

how else do you think the mayor maintain's his svelte, girlish figure?

man is that good eatin' or what...kind of a mayoral version of the monte cristo [monte crisco?]....

Post Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:22 pm 
Fed Up

Ryan don't worry about what people will say, you are a good guy.
People are just jealous here.
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:20 am 
pissed off ma ma bear

Now dont you guys attack my laundry room guys,,,they are cool, I have met them personally and they are two really nice guys,,,they are just going around town with there camera,,,so you better be careful with your attacks or they just might show up at your home pointing that cameral into your home through the window,,,laughing,,,Really they are having fun,,,you attack wizards need to get a life and be a bit nicer to kind people,,,
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:45 am 
George

Ryan is a crybaby, he should just move to Canada.
Who is Ryan anyhow? He was put on the commission by
the Mayor, and city coucil.
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:21 am 
rapunzel

Ryan was not at the 12-7 meeting of the Historic Commission the vote was 3-3 to dismiss motion failed! Don't trust me look at East Village Magazine the writer took better notes than i did. Rutherford voted to dismiss prior vote to demolish.

Wish i had the laundry room in text to go point by point on Ryan's discussion.

Flint Community schools did look at buying the building he mentioned the building was in fair shape but needed modifications to accomidate children. Removal of escalator etc. but in fair not excellent shape. The problem lies in the contaminated grounds cound not have track or sports. Can not have children on grounds that have contaminants. Oil etc. buried don't remember exact circumstances.

GM has not left sites in condition to rebuild hence they are called brownfield.
Flint School buildings are old and have many contaminants themselves our children do not need further contaminants. The sewer at Central is bad enough.
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:59 am 
Al Garcia

OK, OK, OK, Let me clear a few things up. #1. No I wasnt in Flint earlier this week. I cant believe someone is posting actual rumors that I was "Spotted" in Flint. That just blows my mind. Did I have poperatzzi (sp) following me around? Give me a break. I actually got e-mails from strangers this morning here at work, I had no clue what they were talking about!
Another thing, once again, some loser has posted under my name on this topic (12/14 2:37) These entries obviously lack my whit and sarcasum. Cant you tell?
Barkus and Eashoo?? How do I know what they do for work? Hell, Ive never heard of Barkus!
Hey Toid? Is there any way to control this? Let me know or e-mail me to let me know.....Al
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:18 pm 
Pissed Off Historian

quote:
rapunzel schreef:
Ryan was not at the 12-7 meeting of the Historic Commission the vote was 3-3 to dismiss motion failed! Don't trust me look at East Village Magazine the writer took better notes than i did. Rutherford voted to dismiss prior vote to demolish.

Wish i had the laundry room in text to go point by point on Ryan's discussion.

Flint Community schools did look at buying the building he mentioned the building was in fair shape but needed modifications to accomidate children. Removal of escalator etc. but in fair not excellent shape. The problem lies in the contaminated grounds cound not have track or sports. Can not have children on grounds that have contaminants. Oil etc. buried don't remember exact circumstances.

I went to the site to see about getting any historical items donated, and I too believe that building was in EXCELLANT shape. Just cause a property has contamination doesn't mean it can't be corrected without tearing the building down.

Kids can't use escalators? I think the point is we once again lost a piece of our history, and the Flint Community Schools Suck.

GM has not left sites in condition to rebuild hence they are called brownfield.
Flint School buildings are old and have many contaminants themselves our children do not need further contaminants. The sewer at Central is bad enough.
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:21 pm 
Al Garcia

another thing....just for the record, Eashoo talks in circles and his words lack any real substance! Lets talk about the real issues people! JOBS, EDUCATION and RACE ISSUES! Those are the only issues Flint should be discusing in no particular order!
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:24 pm 
Josh

The Old Buick Headquarters was an eye sore, it was in terrible shape.
Ryan doesn't know what the hell he is talking about obviously, maybe next time he should get his facts straight about things.

That building was over grown, and looked terrible. Some preservationists don't know shit. Lets get rid of all these eye sores!
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:17 pm 
Voice of Reason

quote:
Al Garcia schreef:
quote:
Pissed off Historian schreef:
quote:
Voice of Reason schreef:

CORRECTION:

Ryan's on Mayor Don Williamson's Shit List, along with Leanne Barkus, Nancy Sinclair.

Correction correction. Barkus was appointed by the same mayor, but at a different time.

The 4 commissioners were appointed to kill the commission.

Barkus was added later, but will the backing of several city council people.
Also, the mayor actually appointed 2 people to her seat and there was actually a council fight over who would get it.

Plus, he needed someone on the commission whos been on it long enough to kinda kno how things are done.

Plus, even wise ol' Don knos that if you stack a deck too perfect then every one will be wise to you...
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:52 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: