FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Sick of this clown Mayor.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

I just wanted to Chime in here. I didn't Support Josh his first go around on council. He seemed to be one of the Mayor's buddies. I had already figured out, that the Mayor, Who I also had voted for. Had no intention of doing anything that he claimed he was going to do as mayor! There is still no accountability in City Government. Mostly from the Mayor's office!
Post Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:52 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
RE - ELECT WILLIAMSON

quote:
Ted Jankowski schreef:
I just wanted to Chime in here. I didn't Support Josh his first go around on council. He seemed to be one of the Mayor's buddies. I had already figured out, that the Mayor, Who I also had voted for. Had no intention of doing anything that he claimed he was going to do as mayor! There is still no accountability in City Government. Mostly from the Mayor's office!

They Mayor has done a lot for this City. Look at our bridges being re built, our roads being re paved. What about the parks being cleaned up? The Mayor is up for re election, and he will over come any obstacle. You can write that down.
Post Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:36 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

quote:
RE - ELECT WILLIAMSON schreef:
quote:
Ted Jankowski schreef:

They Mayor has done a lot for this City.

Nice blanket statement. he has sure done alot! Wasted millions, created lawsuits, extorted monies, etc

quote:
Look at our bridges being re built,

So? And what does that have to do with Williamson? Oh I see, You are giving him credit where he deserves none! I could do the same thing for others. Like maybe giving credit to Stanley, or even Ed Kurtz,

quote:
our roads being re paved.

So what? Gotta love this guy and how much he cares about the city. Refuses to even take crime in this ctiy seriously, but wants to make sure criminals have nic roads to drive down. Oh and BTW, Als he doing is spending money that if he doesn't use he would loose. Possibly he learned this lesson from his 1.5 million loss of funds from the Home Grants Dollars.

quote:
What about the parks being cleaned up?
Yeah What about that? WHy do only the Parks being used for HIS Wife's campaign get any real attention? Why do people work overtime to clean up the parks that he is going to use, then pay others in parks and rec to sit home on thier buts and not work? Oh and the Closing community centers. Hmmm Paid ten workers to sit at home then closes an important community center and then hires two more BS jobs for cronies!!

quote:
The Mayor is up for re election, and he will over come any obstacle. You can write that down.

He ignores obstacles, makes believe they don't exsist. If Crime goes up in Flint, He just tells people that "Major Crime was reduced" And then people like you believe it! Or then he claims he is fighting crime, because he has 12 officers at housing commisioin meetings, of 6 police cars breaking up chruch teen dances. And YEP! People like you think that's just wonder. The Don sit's there and says he is saving the city money by spending 675,000 more for garbage trucks, or 480,000 more for police vehilces.. You believe him.

But what the Hell, If I was Mayor you would be able to handle some one telling you the truth!
Post Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:39 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: