FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: help for mom to get kid's back two seperat cases

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
bigmomav
F L I N T O I D

This is the problem the parent’s have joint custody . The child live at mom home every other week
visitation with dad. And share holiday’s birthday’s ect. Or if mom work father keep for child to not
have to go to day care. The father ask mom to let child visit with him on agreement that he would bring
child back on his expense. If she agree to let him go to Texas. Well she did on a notarized. Letter he
wrote up. Which he failed to comply for that time. She ask him to bring him home for 5 month’s then he
called and said come get him she did. She is from flint her sister took her on this long drive. After they
return. Said father came to flint and took child again saying he was going to visit relatives. A few hours
later she does not hear from said father with child. Called the police and went to police station all they
could say is a judge had to court order him to bring the child back. She has filed paper after paper and
only get the referee. And the only thing that bother me about the situation if a child is taken from a home
and away from it’s mother almost a year and it has not been court ordered that the father can keep said
child out of state is it or is it not parental kidnaping. And she is on a fix income have no money for a
lawyer. And the father is only taking the child because he want them to be a family he chose to leave.
And the bad thing is he was abusive to the mom where she ended up in a shelter. At one time till she
got on her feet and said father wants her with him to have control again. He has always’s when they
where together trying to take her away from her family. But she left him after he had put his hand’s on
her one to many times. She knew this was not a good place for the child to be. Even through all this she
did not I repeat she did not have to do joint custody but she did it because he threaten to hurt her and
her family she said to keep peace and to have father in child’s life. But as it turned out he is using the
child as a pawn to get mom back they have not been together for 3 year’s now and he refuse to send or
bring him home she has had one brake down and as a granny if I had the money I would give it to her I
am looking for work. She has a bad heart condition and he knows it sometimes I think he is trying to
kill her he knows she not suppose to get upset I don’t’ know what to do 2 daughter’s at odds with
there kid’s dad and I have a bad heart so does her dad family is all we have and we don’t know no
more to do but follow what they say to do down town family services. She is not married to this man
and How come know one will do the right thing. Someone please HELP! Sad
Post Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:17 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: