FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: This is not MLIVE !!

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

This is not MLIVE !!

Flint Talk is highly police by myself and a couple of close friends.

When I read a post left by a person in the public eye, I verify that the post was written by that person.

Case in point Sandy Hill. I called her to insure she was the person that posted under her name.

I did the same when Ehren Gonzales posted and will continue to do so.

As for Joe regular, I can be contacted by clicking the link at the bottom of the page.

I do not hide my Identity and I am in the phone book.

If you feel it is a emergency call me or better yet call Larry and John.

Case in point Al Garcia.

Most of the time you guys don't see the spam or juvenile posts because they are deleted, sometime as fast as they are posted.

Post Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:05 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
THE REAL AL GARCIA

Steve,
Can you please contact me or can I contact you? My profile/account has disappeared from here. I finally registered last night asTHE REAL AL GARCIA (even put up a mug shot of myself)and now, I cant be found. Not sure whats up with the "fake" Al Garcia. You can e-mail me at alberto.garcia.85@hotmail.com or through myspace. Im also registered at Flintonline.com
Im tired or playing games, It obvious the fake doesnt want to deal with real issues!
Post Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:01 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: