FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Adam "Opie" McIntosh winning a drag race!

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
mcintoshcity

Here is a youtube.com video of Adam winning a drag race:
Post Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:36 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

quote:
mcintoshcity schreef:

Fixed

Post Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:36 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  

That was my sons Pation,,,,he loved Racing,,,,since he was a little bitty baby boy, he would climb up on my washing machine at two, and drag down the powdered detergent and build roads in it on the floor for his little race cars,,,I had to spank his butt several times it did not good, he continued to do it,,,he grew up and decided he wanted to build race cars,,,he went to college,,,and learned , and became a master mechanic for the state of michigan, his hear was with Chevys,,,,his daddy was a General motors worker so his heart was with chevrolet,,we bought him this car when he was 16, it was a piece of junk, 83 blown camaro, and he rebuilt it,,,and him and his daddy painted it,,,and fixed it up, he had this car since he was 16 for 10 years, and very rarely was it ever beaten,,,it was a fast, roaring piece of machinery,,,with a blower and nitrous,,,forever we shall keep this car in the family,,,,Thankyou for posting this video,,,,he was racing this car on John P, Cole Blvd,,,,where many cars have raced since cars were invented,,,HUGS
Post Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:45 pm 
Dumb Flint Stone

Is Drag Racing on public streets in Flint legal?
Post Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:49 am 
Jack

quote:
Dumb Flint Stone schreef:
Is Drag Racing on public streets in Flint legal?

Nope its illegal.
Post Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:39 pm 
Guester

quote:
mcintoshcity schreef:

Post Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:58 pm 
pissedoffmamabear

MURDERING SOMEONE WITH A GUN,,,,AND FILLING THEM FULL OF BULLETS AND ENDING THIER LIFE,,,IS DEFINATELY ILLEGAL ALSO ,,,,IDIOTS
Post Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:36 pm 
rapunzel

Mama- Truth- Very- Very- Sorry for your loss.

I don't fully remember the circumstances surrounding the loss of your child. I do remember some.
Forgive me for asking ( I tried to access your blog and it failed today) but did the suspect shoot from within his vehicle? Will the new law proposed by Brenda Clack cause extended sentencing to the perpetrater of this murder?
It is a drive by shooting law and I am not certain if it will be in effect by the time the accused suspect is convicted.

Many friends of victim in courtroom will have a strong effect on the judge. As long as they are respectfull of the court and judge. The judge will give the strongest sentence allowable by law. (More points) sentencing guidelines by law can be made by mental anguish- talk to the prosecuter he should be able to work out a few more years. You can look up basic guidelines on line, points per offense. Even after plea deal you can really piss off defense attorney by adding unexpected years to sentence.

May murderer get everything he has coming...this life and beyond.

Yes, drag racing is illegal- especially on streets where children could be out. Most times drag racing is not on common community streets and during hours that children should be sleeping.

Lately, that has changed and those racing on community streets like Leith should know the Lt. for Community Police Officers has been notified and if a sting has not already been done it soon will be.
Mama Bear- please tell your young friends to be careful- though with weather they should be done for winter.

Peace,
RAP
Post Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:11 am 
pissed off ma ma bear

The racers I know if they drag it is on John P, cole blvd, a industrial street with no homes on this street,,,or I-475 when thier is no traffic,,,in the wee hours of the moring when people are in bed,,,,,my son mostly raced on the track, he just bought a car hauler, and started proffesionally drag racing on the track,,,but I wont say he never dragged on the strip where thier are no homes located, because he did , but he would never , ever drag race where children are, or homes,,,I dont know about leith st racing,,,I have no idea who is doing that,,,and as for the drive by shooting law,,,this punk jumped out of the car and shot,,,so I doubt that will go into effect,,but he is charged with 3 felony offences,,,and yes the court room will definately be filled with many people, and when he is sentenced,,,,hopefully he will be found guilty, we all have tee shirts to wear with my sons face on it, so the killer has to look at who he killed, we cannot wear these shirts until he is sentenced though,,,and I know all about the plea deal things,,,,and hopefully this will not happen since it is cold blooded 1st degree murder,,,he left the scene ,,,had time to cool down and think about it, and he decided to go back with friends and shoot,,,,,so this is premeditated 1st degree murder, and I can only hope the Jury agrees, and we have a fantastic prosecutor handling this one,,
Post Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:23 pm 
Racer Fan

quote:
pissed off ma ma bear schreef:
The racers I know if they drag it is on John P, cole blvd, a industrial street with no homes on this street,,,or I-475 when thier is no traffic,,,in the wee hours of the moring when people are in bed,,,,,my son mostly raced on the track, he just bought a car hauler, and started proffesionally drag racing on the track,,,but I wont say he never dragged on the strip where thier are no homes located, because he did , but he would never , ever drag race where children are, or homes,,,I dont know about leith st racing,,,I have no idea who is doing that,,,and as for the drive by shooting law,,,this punk jumped out of the car and shot,,,so I doubt that will go into effect,,but he is charged with 3 felony offences,,,and yes the court room will definately be filled with many people, and when he is sentenced,,,,hopefully he will be found guilty, we all have tee shirts to wear with my sons face on it, so the killer has to look at who he killed, we cannot wear these shirts until he is sentenced though,,,and I know all about the plea deal things,,,,and hopefully this will not happen since it is cold blooded 1st degree murder,,,he left the scene ,,,had time to cool down and think about it, and he decided to go back with friends and shoot,,,,,so this is premeditated 1st degree murder, and I can only hope the Jury agrees, and we have a fantastic prosecutor handling this one,,

They all dragged on public roads, we still do it. Who cares, nobody gets killed from racing. Its thugs that shot adam. Druggies, Black gangsters.
Post Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:42 am 
Racer Dude

Why was my last post edited and censored?
Post Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:17 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: