FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: MAC,,,,,,MOTHERS AGAINST CRIMINALS
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
bosli

quote:
pissed off ma ma bear schreef:
]We have renamed the group FlintPact,,,Parents Against Violent Terror, and we so far have about 50 members, as soon as we reach 100 we shall have several questions to ask the city council and the Mayor, What we hope to accomplish is something better than has been accomplished in the city now, that is either clean up the city of the crime, or your going to get voted OUT<,,we are tired of this crap, that is what is going to be our goal, if the city council and the Mayors office cannot stop bickering back and forth and fighting like children and run a city correctly , and help to make our streets safer, then they need to be removed,,,the goal is for Mothers and Fathers to not have to bury thier children, that is our goal, now do you understand?

I understand your frustration with the city, and I think you've come up with great idea to apply pressure on the mayor and council. I just worry that your message is too vague. When you have a protest, you should have a theme/goal for that protest. Put pressure on the mayor and the city council to do something specific, such as appointing a new police chief or whatever you think is most important to decreasing crime or maybe a whole list of things. Anyway, good luck.
Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:42 pm 
Jeni

hey mama, about that new police cheif thing...thats a good idea, i vote for Dan!!!![/quote]
Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:02 am 
pissed off ma ma bear

Chris Paxil wont work for what I got,,,Its called devine JUSTICE,,,,Baby ,,you could only hope your Ma Ma loves you as much as I do my children,,,,JUSTICE
Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:30 pm 
pissed off ma ma bear

Bosli, we have a plan, we have a strategy, not to be posted here , because I want the council to look like the fools they are when we go before them, and anything a Citizen can do besides talk here and type here on their computer about what is good for Flint, and actually take action with a group is much better than all talk, and no Action which seems common place in Flint lately, Flint can learn from what the Mayor and the chief of police did, and I know what they did to clean up New York...that is one strategy ...and it is not a hard one, its called districting,,,, put the police where they need to be,,,where the crime is,,,,and that is not where they are
Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:14 pm 
pissed off ma ma bear

Jeni, I agree, we definately need a new Chief of Police and a new Mayor and a new city council ,,,,CLEAN UP THE HOUSE,,,,SWEEP THE DIRT TO THE CURB
Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:17 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: