FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: MAC,,,,,,MOTHERS AGAINST CRIMINALS
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
pissedoffmamabear

OK, WHO WANTS TO JOIN????I have about 25 protestors, went to the city today, and spoke with the detective on my sons case, things are looking good for us, the trial coming up on January, but what about all the other victims who children were murdered and were not as well known as my baby boy, they need voices,,,,
Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:28 am 
DELETED

DELETED

Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:50 am 
luke sabucco
F L I N T O I D

that womans name was stone
Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 1:22 am 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

You can find April Stone at every city council meeting. The next one is this Monday at 5:30 3rd floor of city administration building. At one of my speeches I suggested the city put up $1,000 reward money but the council didn't even comment on that.
Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:34 am 
pissedoffmamabear

I had to change the clubs name to PACT, Parents against violent terror,,,,because a gang has MAC,,,madison ave cripts,,,,so far about 40 people have joined I am getting it up to 100 before we get our gang together,,,does anyone know how to get a the city to allow us to walk with signs out in front of City Hall? What do I need to do?
Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:47 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

I'd be glad to help with that. I have frames already made up and poster board. For quick signs I use Black shoe polish for on the go signs. I don't get out of work in time to walk the line. But as long as you do not bring the signs inside the building. you can protest in front of cityhall all you want to. Was long as you don't obstruct people from going in. (I just want the frames back when your done. I'm a one man protest headquarters!

Drop me a line for more information.
Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:47 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
luke sabucco
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ted Jankowski schreef:
I'm a one man protest headquarters!

dont have nothing currently to protest but i'll keep that in mind
Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:59 pm 
DELETED

DELETED

Post Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:57 am 
Bosli

quote:
pissedoffmamabear schreef:
OK, WHO WANTS TO JOIN????I have about 25 protestors, went to the city today, and spoke with the detective on my sons case, things are looking good for us, the trial coming up on January, but what about all the other victims who children were murdered and were not as well known as my baby boy, they need voices,,,,

When are you planning to protest? And what do you hope to accomplish with this protest?
Post Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:44 am 
Bosli

quote:

When are you planning to protest? And what do you hope to accomplish with this protest?
Post Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:45 am 
Bosli

quote:

Post Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:45 am 
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

I don't think the city would stop you from protesting. You would proably want to do it before a city council meeting and make sure you let the press (ABC 12 FLint Journal etc.) know. Next you'd want to have one or more speakers speak at the council meeting. Have you met with April Stone yet? I think Ted has her number. She's at most every community and city council meeting.
Post Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:19 am 
pissed off ma ma bear

We have renamed the group FlintPact,,,Parents Against Violent Terror, and we so far have about 50 members, as soon as we reach 100 we shall have several questions to ask the city council and the Mayor, What we hope to accomplish is something better than has been accomplished in the city now, that is either clean up the city of the crime, or your going to get voted OUT<,,we are tired of this crap, that is what is going to be our goal, if the city council and the Mayors office cannot stop bickering back and forth and fighting like children and run a city correctly , and help to make our streets safer, then they need to be removed,,,the goal is for Mothers and Fathers to not have to bury thier children, that is our goal, now do you understand?
Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:59 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

See this is why things don't get done! We have a City Council that is finally wanting to move forward. And we have a DON in the Mayor's office who is more concerned with appearing to fight crime and going after his political eniemies using the Police Dept to do it. Then the attitude of Most is "if the city council and the Mayors office cannot stop bickering back and forth and fighting like children and run a city correctly , and help to make our streets safer, then they need to be removed"

Well then remove them! I don't see you ever mention anything about wanting to help get petitions filled out to remove the Mayor? That is directly where the SOLE RESPONSIBILITY lies when it comes to fighting crime in the City. It's his leadership (or lack thereof) that has this city increasing crime in leaps and bounds! 30 % THIRTY PERCENT in just his first two years!

Analyse the problem then formulate a solution! The best solution RIGHT NOW is to get the Mayor out of the Police CHIEF ROLE! He has said he "is the Police Chief!" That is exactly the only reason we do not have one. The whole department is directly responsible to him! Not the acting chief. The Acting Chief only follows orders. Just as many of the Police only follow orders when they are pulled off responding to 911 calls to help intimidate political opponets at Housing Commission meetings, or having them investigate Eric Mays' Threat of recall instead of putting manpower on finding or investigating crimes.

You mentioned the Detective working on your son's case is over worked. WHY? Look at the numbers? Look at thier real case load. Then look at what the Mayor has detectives out doing instead of investigating crime. How many officers did he have onhand at his holloween party? How many officers at city council meetings? What ranks?? Detective???

City council has absolutely no control over how the Mayor runs the Police Department. When Larry Eldridge gets up and starts complaining about his own councilman not taking care of something. It's not in his councilman's authority or power to get done! Yet, he thinks the Don is the best thing sinc Apple Pie! What kills me is that is its his buddy the Mayor that can get it done. But refuses to and tells people to talk to thier councilman. And the Majority believe him! After all he only takes a dollar a year!
Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:08 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Chris

quote:
pissed off ma ma bear schreef:
We have renamed the group FlintPact,,,Parents Against Violent Terror, and we so far have about 50 members, as soon as we reach 100 we shall have several questions to ask the city council and the Mayor, What we hope to accomplish is something better than has been accomplished in the city now, that is either clean up the city of the crime, or your going to get voted OUT<,,we are tired of this crap, that is what is going to be our goal, if the city council and the Mayors office cannot stop bickering back and forth and fighting like children and run a city correctly , and help to make our streets safer, then they need to be removed,,,the goal is for Mothers and Fathers to not have to bury thier children, that is our goal, now do you understand?

Mama Bear maybe you should try some paxil or something...

laughing..
Post Sun Nov 12, 2006 5:20 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: