FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Judge Neithercut - A VERY dangerous Liberal Judge
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Adam Ford
F L I N T O I D

County Judge Neithercut decided Flint does not need a police chief. Neithercut also followed in the mayors footsteps and ignored his previous ruling. Neithercut also seemed to say the city of Flint constitution (charter) is not that important. I wonder if he feels the same way about the state and U.S. constitution. I would like to get a good Pro-Life Republican judge that cares about people dying in Flint, and really cares about city, state and federal laws. If Neithercut can not enforce a simple city of Flint charter I don't have the confidence in him to enforce state or Federal laws.

It was nice to see our city council decide to force the mayor to appoint a quality police chief like the charter requires so we can start solving and preventing murders and oher crimes.

When Neithercut made his ruling he made it very clear that he will most likely get all city of Flint cases and he does not care about the city of Flint charter or people that are dyng. Neithercut did say he cares about saving Flint money so he must be happy about the money we are saving by not doing quality murder investigations to get killers off the streets otherwise he would have enforced his previous ruling and forced the mayor to appoint a quality police chief.
Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:32 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

WHat a Great Judge! Refuses to enforce his own corut order. Cares so much for the city's law that violators should decide for themselves what is right or wrong.

This is Sad. We the poeple pressure the council to finally do the right thing and follow the city ordinances. Forc the mayor to provide leadership that he should already WANT to do himself. And the judge says his own court order wasn't worth the paper he wrote it on th first time. Why is he a judge, if he isn't going to help to enforce the law he is sworn to uphold!

SAD SAD SAD. Wait until he comes up for reelection! I don't forget.
Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:18 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
paige

quote:
Ted Jankowski schreef:
WHat a Great Judge! Refuses to enforce his own corut order. Cares so much for the city's law that violators should decide for themselves what is right or wrong.

This is Sad. We the poeple pressure the council to finally do the right thing and follow the city ordinances. Forc the mayor to provide leadership that he should already WANT to do himself. And the judge says his own court order wasn't worth the paper he wrote it on th first time. Why is he a judge, if he isn't going to help to enforce the law he is sworn to uphold!

SAD SAD SAD. Wait until he comes up for reelection! I don't forget.

Marilyn

Gee my moms absentee ballot said Judge Neithercuts election is tomorrow. 11/7/06. She likes him. He cares for people. she also thinks that voters should hold the politicians accounable for political acts. That courts have been misused by the citys game playing.

I bet Adam Ford is really Ricky.

Paige
Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:28 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

misused?? How do you mean misused? he won't even enforce his own court order? He did the right thing. If he isn't going to do his job. Then just don't hear the case. Next election. I'll be doing everything in my power to remove him. From speaking out at council meetings to reminding people on my TV show how he just told the Citizens of Flint. That he had no intention of defending the People of Flint. By holding local officials accountable. He only cast a shadow of doubt as to whether he is in the Mayor's pocket or not?

WIld Accusation? I don't think so! Since he already knew the answer to the lawsuit against the councill since he presided over a similar matter. When the mayor and Council cannot agree on the interptation of a Law, charter or ordinance, it then becomes the Judges decsion. If the judge fails to make a decsion. Why then is he a Judge? If he doesn't want to make a decsion, what do we pay him for? I wouldn't mind making a a few hundred thousand a year to sit around all day in my robe and not have to do my job!

How do we recall a JUDGE?

It'd be different if there was some grey area in any of these cases that were brought to his court. However, the COuncil completely had the upper hand when it came to abiding by the Law. The Mayor had no grounds or legal authority on his side. So the judge dismissing it basically said to the Average Joe. If you have money, the Law doesn't apply to you.
Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
paige schreef:
Marilyn

Gee my moms absentee ballot said Judge Neithercuts election is tomorrow. 11/7/06. She likes him. He cares for people. she also thinks that voters should hold the politicians accounable for political acts. That courts have been misused by the citys game playing.

Paige

Hey Paige, tell your Mom she must have an old ballot.

He is not running for office, none of the Circuit Judges are, just the District Court.

And Adam is not Ricky, but clearly you are obsessed with Ricky and now he probably knows that too.

watch out.

Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:43 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Biggie9 schreef:
quote:
paige schreef:
Marilyn

Paige

Hey Paige, tell your Mom she must have an old ballot.

He is not running for office, none of the Circuit Judges are, just the District Court.

And Adam is not Ricky, but clearly you are obsessed with Ricky and now he probably knows that too.

watch out.

Well I'll be danged...he was on the ballot. My apologies to Paige.

There was nothing in the paper on iot, nor in the list of offices/candidates in Sunday's paper....
Guess because there were 3 running for 3 offices? Also a Judge Thiele running for a family court that was not on the candidate/offices list either.

Thats too bad. All candidates ought to face public scrutiny even if unopposed. People need to review their performance, their opinions, beliefs etc.

Paige watch out for Ricky,

Good luck to all candidates today, and may all winners be up to the task.

Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:36 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Well he was on the ballot and there is no chance of im loosing as there were only three running and three positions. So we the People of the CIty of Flint are now Screwed! HOW DO YOU GET A jUDGE REMOVED WHEN THEY FAIL TO ENFORCE THE lAW OR DO THIER FRICKEN JOB!
Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:19 pm 
Visitor

Ted,

Stop your whining... it is getting old. You can't be right 100% of the time.

I'll take Judge Neithercut's decades of judicial experience over your "opinion". Have you been trained in the law? Do you have a JD? Have you had training in dealing with issues such as this?

I can't believe you would question the integrity of a Judge who has served our community honorably for as long as Judge Neithercut has. This is why he does not have an opponent.

At times you need to step back, count to ten and ask yourself is is possible for you to be wrong once in a while.
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:25 am 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

I have no problem with Judge Neithercut either.

Don't know if he is a liberal judge or not. I don't think state circuit court judges have much opportunity to show "liberalism" however that might be manifested....look at the sentencing reports published in the Journal. For the most part they are dealing with drug & violence cases et al.

For the reasons I cited in an earlier post, I don't have a problem with him forcing the council & mayor to sort their problems out themselves without court intervention.
Keep in mind, Neithercut had served as a city council member so he has some experience and insight into the nature of the roles & responsibilities both parties are dealing with.

However, I was sorry to NOT see any opportunity for these Judges to stand before the public and at least reaffirm why they still deserved our votes, regardless if they were unopposed.

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:30 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

Who's Ricky?

Adam Ford
p.s. Adam Ford and Adam are really Adam Ford lol
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 9:18 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

See here is the problem. If the Law says X then X should be enforced. The the Judge says You should do Y then you don't. He should compell you to do Y. If the people point this out you have a responsibility to to enforce your own court order. The COuncil read the order in session. You don't need to have anything greater than a third grade education to understand what the Judge said! And it takes even a lower level to understand that he refused to do what he himself said.

God forbid we expect Judges to uphold thier own court order.
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:31 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ted Jankowski schreef:
See here is the problem. If the Law says X then X should be enforced. The the Judge says You should do Y then you don't. He should compell you to do Y. If the people point this out you have a responsibility to to enforce your own court order. The COuncil read the order in session. You don't need to have anything greater than a third grade education to understand what the Judge said! And it takes even a lower level to understand that he refused to do what he himself said.

God forbid we expect Judges to uphold thier own court order.

I don't know that at some point Neithercut would not be forced to enforce his own order. I haven't seen it stated that he rescinded or removed that requirement, have you?

IMO, all he is doing is giving both parties time to sort it out. They are in effect the 2 of the 3 branches of government. He represents the third branch. If he throws in for one side or the other, he is in effect, creating an even bigger problem for the future by choosing sides and creating a potential irreparable dynamic in the city government. Thus, IMO, his reticence in forcing the issue.

Indeed, the donalds inability to play nice with others may force it, but right now, if they can show any movement on doing a search, real or otherwise, I think Neithercut will not intervene.

Thus what I am saying is, unlike activist judges who jump at the chance to force government, he is showing remarkable restraint since he could easily have taken the admins action as a sign of disrepect. Some judges due to ego, would jump four square into the issue and enforce the ruling. I can only conjecture why, but I think he is trying to prevent an issues from blowing up even further.

Your opinion clearly is that he's wrong not to enforce his own ruling. If anyone should have some discretion in enforcing the ruling, its surely the judge who issued it. I don't think this is over yet though.

Apparently he has more patience than some of us.

Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:31 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Here's my thing. Two years the Don has refused to follow the judges Court Order. (Just as he has other Judges Court Order (see uncommonsense story http://www.downtownflint.com:8080/df/FMPro?-db=content.pro&-format=global%5farticle%5fdetail.htm&-lay=web&status=active&home%5fflag=cover&-find ))

The People of Flint are suffering at the hands of a illogical despot. Who uses the Police to brake up Church Teen Dances then claims he is fighting crime. He Claims to have lower "Major Crime" when his lack f leadership has caused major increases 30 percent in two years. So the His Hand Picked Council finally says enough is enough. We need to have the Charter enforced. We need a Police Chief, We need to have leadership that is accountable to the People. They first try to talk to the knucklehead, to no avail He Declares himself KING (ok only the police Chief) and the Police department is in shambles because of lack of discipline and no moral. Citizens wait hours for 911 call responses for crimes, yet he can pull anywhere from three to twelve officers off calls for real crimes to help him in attempts to intimidate his political opponents.

If Neithercut can't see the problems Flint Citizens are facing by a Mayor who refuses to follow the Law. Then he is just as bad as the Mayor. Makes me wonder if he isn't on the mayor's payroll also. Why would he allow the Mayor to defy his own court order? If it looks like a pig, smells like a pig, and grunts like a pig. It's Probably a Pig!
Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:49 am 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

***oink***

Post Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:26 pm 
pissed off ma ma bear

Well the rumor has it Judge Neithercut is known as the HANG MAN Judge, you get found guilty of Murder and baby, your gona spend alot of time in Prison, LIfe for a Life is his motto, you kill someone, 1st degree, you spend the rest of your life in prison, so I like that kind of judge,,,,
Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:46 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: