FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Are most republicans racist?

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Republican During C-SPAN Interview: We 'Hate that N***er Obama' (VIDEO)

We're not saying all Republicans are racist, but it's a sure bet that most racists are Republican.

ifyouonlynews.com|By Justin Acuff

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:45 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

If You Only News | We're Here to Tell You

If You Only News Home. ... Meet Our Authors · About Us · Contact Us · If You Only
News - We're Here to Tell You. Home · Politics · Chris Christie Jumps Far Right ...

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/ - 162k - Cached - Similar Pages
Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:56 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Obama is nothing but a very +nigger+ - Smartpunters

www.smartpunters.com/obamaisanigger

Obama Nigger Spins More While Rome Burns. Today it was announced that Social Security, America's biggest welfare plan thanks to politicians, is bankrupt.

Hate Groups Rise Against Blacks, Obama - New America Media

newamericamedia.org/2012/05/hate-groups-rise-against-blacks-obama.php

May 10, 2012 · There are 65 known white supremacist groups in the state of Georgia – racist organizations that believe a black man, President Barack Obama, has no place …

Images of hate the nigger obama

bing.com/images

Nigger Michelle Obama - Niggermania

www.niggermania.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?46-Nigger-Michelle-Obama

Barack Hussein Obama - Affirmative Action Nigger Boy; Nigger Michelle Obama; Welcome to the Forums of Niggermania !

Harlem Niggers Hate Obama - Chimpout.com

www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?178096-Harlem-Niggers-Hate-Obama

Last updated: Apr 03, 2011 ·
10 posts ·
First post: Apr 03, 2011

A Harlem nigger pastor, who goes by the name of James David Manning, has organized a nigger church (ATLAH)that is completely against president obunghole. They ...

Videos of hate the nigger obama

bing.com/videos

1:21NEWHD
C-SPAN Caller: Republicans ‘H…

YouTube

5:23
I Hate Niggas & OBAMA is the …

YouTube
See more videos of hate the nigger obama.

President Barack Obama: The Nigger & His Black Bus; Also ...

uglyamerica.wordpress.com/2011/08/17/obama-the-nigger-his-black...

Aug 17, 2011 · 4 Responses to President Barack Obama: The Nigger & His Black Bus; Also, Why Are Niggers Still Offended Of The Word “Black” … I Mean Blacks Still ...

Nigger President Obama - Niggermania

niggermania.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?44-Nigger-President-Obama

Barack Hussein Obama - Affirmative Action Nigger Boy; Nigger President Obama; Welcome to the Forums of Niggermania !

Anti-Obama Racist Sign Outside Bar: "I Don't Support ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ogOQ89kT0

By RippDemUp TV ·
3 min ·
412,726 views ·
Added Apr 24, 2012

YouTube home · RippDemUp TV

+Obama is nothing but a very +nigger+ - Obama First ...

www.smartpunters.com/.../Obama+First+Nigger+to+Hate+White+Women.html

Odd for a nigger, Obama seems to not be able to woo ugly white women. First Hillary Clinton and now Sarah Palin. John McCain's VP pick sparked disbelief from the ...

Related searches for hate the nigger obama

Obama Hates White People
Why People Hate Obama
Hate Obama Club
America Hates Obama
Obama Hates Christians
Why We Hate Obama
Obama Hates the Military
Hate Obama Jokes
Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:06 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

'Gun Rights' Nut Openly Advocates Assassinating President Obama

I can't imagine WHY liberals think we should be regulating who can have guns in this country...

addictinginfo.org
Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:35 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Conservative Candidate Posts ‘Shoot The N****r’ Photo ...

www.addictinginfo.org/2013/08/...david-marsters-calls-obama-the-n-word

Sabbatus, ME selectman candidate David Marsters called President Barack Obama the n-word on his facebook page. Screenshot from TheConfirmationFiles.Com.

Addicting Info – Nevada Tea Partier: Cops Are Scared To ...

www.addictinginfo.org/...tea...shoot-black-people-because-obama-audio

Maybe Root’s correct in saying that cops might be a little reticent to shoot more black kids, and if anything good comes out of this situation, that would be it ...

Addicting Info – Here’s Why Conservatives ALWAYS ...

lobotero.com/2014/10/10/addicting-info...the...shoot-unarmed-black-men

Addicting Info – Here’s Why Conservatives ALWAYS Support The Police When They Shoot Unarmed Black Men

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:39 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Conservative Candidate Posts ‘Shoot The N****r’ Photo Of President Obama On Facebook (IMAGE & VIDEO)

Author: Stephen D. Foster Jr. August 29, 2013 3:10 pm

Maine selectman candidate David Marsters
What’s worse? Calling President Obama the n-word? Or calling for his assassination? Maine Republican David Marsters has both bases covered. Photo of David Marsters, the Republican candidate for selectman in the town of Sabbatus, ME, by Daryn Slover for the Lewiston-Auburn [Maine] Sun Journal.
Yet another conservative has called for gun violence against President Obama, this time on Facebook, and surprise, David Marsters is an old white guy who insists he isn’t racist. That’s impossible to believe, of course, especially when you read what he posted.

In a post which has since been taken down, a Republican candidate for selectman in the town of Sabbatus, Maine posted a picture of President Obama that said “Shoot the n****r,” the Bangor Daily News reports. David Marsters made the outrageous post because he thinks the Affordable Care Act, also known as Obamacare, will strip his sick wife, Mary, of health benefits. He refuses to apologize for his action and claims it isn’t a threat nor is it racist.

“(The Secret Service) didn’t see no pictures of Obama with bullet holes in his head,” Marsters said. “It’s not a threatening statement, in my opinion. People take it out of context as a threat.” He added, “I didn’t say I was going to shoot the president, or kill — shoot the n*****. Shoot the n***** — that’s what I said.” He insisted no threat was made because he didn’t say he or anyone else was going to do it. “I’m pissed off at the system, OK,” he said in an interview at his house Tuesday night. “We’re about to lose our benefits because of this ass****.””

Here’s a screenshot of David Marsters’ post:

Main selectman candidate David Marsters' facebook post calling President Barack Obama the N-word.
Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:42 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Nevada Tea Partier: Cops Are Scared To Shoot Black People Because Obama (AUDIO)

Author: Wendy Gittleson August 21, 2014 1:10 pm

By now, we’ve all heard a lot of Bizarro World comments from the right, like that you can only be racist or sexist if you point out racism or sexism or that black people are more racist than white. Or that Martin Luther King was a Republican. However, a potential Tea Party Senate candidate in Nevada is stepping that up a notch, by saying that Obama brought back racism and that because of him, cops are afraid to shoot black kids.

Wayne Allyn Root, in a radio interview with conservative commentator, Steve Deace, opined on Ferguson, MO, saying that cops should be allowed to gun down more black people in Ferguson, but they won’t, because they might be called “racist,” as if that ship hasn’t already sailed.

Is it not a racist overreaction by the police department that is scared to death of being called ‘racist,’ to allow people to loot and burn and do nothing to stand by. Stores are being looted and burned but people doing the looting and burning might have dark skin and therefore if one of them, if you arrest many of them or kill one of them in a gunfight, you’ll be charged with even more racism. It will make the riots that much worse and you’ll look that much worse in the eyes of the President, who’s looking to indict police officers for racism. It’s all gone overboard. It’s like we’re reliving the 1960s with Barack Obama. He didn’t come in to help us end the specter of racism, he brought it back folks. Can’t you see how he’s dividing this nation?

Here’s the audio from Right Wing Watch:

Maybe Root’s correct in saying that cops might be a little reticent to shoot more black kids, and if anything good comes out of this situation, that would be it, but they haven’t been shy about arresting people. Monday and Tuesday alone, there were about 80 people arrested.

Root is right about one thing though. It does look like the 60s in Ferguson, but not because Obama brought racism back. It’s because racism is still here. And Ferguson police, if you don’t want to be perceived as racist, don’t be racist. It’s really that easy.
Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:44 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Yawn anyone who has been paying attention the last 6 years knows who the real racists are and it starts at the top with Barack Hussein Obama and oozes down into all the democrats . Everything they say or do is based on race.

Post Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:13 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: