FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: SHAME ON YOU WEISS

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
GuestGG

I can't even say the word "Judge" when it come to that man. He has a long history of wrong doings. From Affairs to his back door meetings. Shame on you Weiss for thinking you are a better man for the job. Shame on you Weiss for even thinking you bad words about ALBERT ZERKA is going to help you. You are digging to the bottom of the barrel.
SHAME ON YOU WEISS and everyone one that supports you. If they only knew the truth about YOU!!!!!!

I've had you for a Judge and I've watched how you look at me and all the other women in the room. Shame on you!!! If you win, I will make sure everyone knows about the real Man ROBERT E. WEISS

I will be voting for ALBERT ZERKA!!!
Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:17 pm 
Marilyn

Paige
The new writers here have learned to lie well. What intensity, what an organized effort of childish deciet. What losers.

Are you going roller skating this weekend.

Marilyn
Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:20 pm 
Zerka has my Vote

quote:
Marilyn schreef:
Paige
The new writers here have learned to lie well. What intensity, what an organized effort of childish deciet. What losers.

Are you going roller skating this weekend.

Marilyn

Lie well? Are you kidding me? That is nothing but the truth and for you to say that is childish deciet, is just plain stupidity. Judge Weiss is biast and sexest, but I highly doubt you know what that means, because evidently telling the TRUTH means your a "loser ".
Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 2:50 pm 
Shame on Zerka

Where did all the yard signs go that you stole,
we know you did because of the mole
ya gotem stuffed in a rat hole

shame on you shame on you shame on you

The rqace ius over effectively in 6 hours you and yours will learn of your loss....
Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:02 pm 
av

Loss my butt.
Where are all the signs Weiss stole.
His words were "My oppenent Al Zerka, has more money than I do. He has more signs than I do."
That was particularly a cry for help
So all of you Weiss supporters, I'm sorry but the race will be over and Zerka will take the bench, and hold that position in high esteem the way it should be.
Oh and remember, Weiss supporters, dirty politics is no the way to go, you should all know about that right?
Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:12 pm 
meathead

goodnight zerkas

you cant throw your old family money and slander around this town. you littered this county with signs i hope you have them picked up by this weekend. lol
Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:45 pm 
I HATE YOU,WEISS!

quote:
meathead schreef:
goodnight zerkas

you cant throw your old family money and slander around this town. you littered this county with signs i hope you have them picked up by this weekend. lol

we will have fun thanks.I HOPE YOU EFFING WEISS LOVERS KNOW YOU ONLY ONE BECAUSE YOU LIED.
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:08 am 
haha

You know, you two ladies remind me of a television show about females. I know that you keep refering to Desperate House Wifes, but I don't think it hits it on the nose...rather, ou have great similarities to the Golden Girls!!

Have a good day old bitches!
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:25 am 
oh al

quote:
haha schreef:
You know, you two ladies remind me of a television show about females. I know that you keep refering to Desperate House Wifes, but I don't think it hits it on the nose...rather, ou have great similarities to the Golden Girls!!

Have a good day old bitches!

Just stop it!
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 8:00 am 
GG

"Thank you for being my friend..."
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:14 pm 
GG

Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:15 pm 
neither side

quote:
GG schreef:

Weiss won, this is true.

Weiss stole Zerka signs, this is true. (I actually watched them, but since I have MS (multiple sclerosis) I was unable to do anything)

Weiss used negative ads, this is true.

Weiss ran a dirty campaign, this is true. (I got a letter in my mailbox)

Zerka's have their pride. They did not win, but they can still hold their heads up with dignitiy. I am sorry to the poor souls that have to step into the court room of Judge Weiss, they are fronting the man who ran a very dirty campaign. As for the Weiss supporters on this forum, try to collect some self-esteem and be role model citizens. This might be a hard and difficult task, but if you need assistance, call the Zerka family.
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:12 pm 
neither side

quote:
GG schreef:

Weiss won, this is true.

Weiss stole Zerka signs, this is true. (I actually watched them, but since I have MS (multiple sclerosis) I was unable to do anything)

Weiss used negative ads, this is true.

Weiss ran a dirty campaign, this is true. (I got a letter in my mailbox)

Zerka's have their pride. They did not win, but they can still hold their heads up with dignitiy. I am sorry to the poor souls that have to step into the court room of Judge Weiss, they are fronting the man who ran a very dirty campaign. As for the Weiss supporters on this forum, try to collect some self-esteem and be role model citizens. This might be a hard and difficult task, but if you need assistance, call the Zerka family.
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:13 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: