FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: ZERKA ZERKA ZERKA ZERKA ZERKA ZERKA
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
ZERKA x9999999999999

WEISS OR ZERKA?
WHICH DO YOU PREFER?
Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 7:24 am 
[x] Weiss, Marilyn

[x]Weiss

Paige

Just listen to the Zerka people on this board. You judge the candidate by the process of campaigning. He, Zerka, has been found lacking. Like his signs, big , colorful, loud, misleading, but just a 1/16 on an inch thick. No substance there.

Vote Weiss, a proven man of integrity.

See ya in school. I will leave the adults to play.

Marilyn
Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:55 am 
threelivebunch

I think all of you Weiss supporters should look up the word "integrity" in the dictionary. Judge Weiss is a loser and will definitely be a big loser tonight. Happy retirement you unhonarable man!
Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:22 pm 
3morons

quote:
threelivebunch schreef:
I think all of you Weiss supporters should look up the word "integrity" in the dictionary. Judge Weiss is a loser and will definitely be a big loser tonight. Happy retirement you unhonarable man!

The polls close in 15 minuets. If Weiss wins then you are pretty much a group of morons, right!
Post Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:49 pm 
Cheating

Does anyone know about all the years that Weiss cheated on his wife with his mistress?
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:28 am 
oh al

quote:
Cheating schreef:
Does anyone know about all the years that Weiss cheated on his wife with his mistress?

Stop it!
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:59 am 
concerned citizen

How about all those "AA" meetings Judge Weiss. Are you out of recovery yet???? By the way how's the wife, I mean mistress.

Let's have a toast to Judge Weiss......"Here's to his wife and mistress.....let's hope one day they meet."[/b]
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:03 pm 
concerned citizen

quote:
[x] Weiss, Marilyn schreef:
[x]Weiss

Paige

Just listen to the Zerka people on this board. You judge the candidate by the process of campaigning. He, Zerka, has been found lacking. Like his signs, big , colorful, loud, misleading, but just a 1/16 on an inch thick. No substance there.

Vote Weiss, a proven man of integrity.

See ya in school. I will leave the adults to play.

Marilyn

Does AA meetings count for school. Maybe you can meet Weiss there?? Just a thought.
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:05 pm 
Bryan

I think its rather sickening that people would attempt to embarrass a person who has sought the assisstance and fellowship of AA. If you've done so, then perhaps you should take moral inventory.
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:46 pm 
Bryan

Another thought... I have seen the name Zerka on a party-store's sign. This suggests to me that someone in the Zerka Clan is profiting through the sale of alcohol.
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:48 pm 
pizza man

quote:
Bryan schreef:
Another thought... I have seen the name Zerka on a party-store's sign. This suggests to me that someone in the Zerka Clan is profiting through the sale of alcohol.

I work at a local pizza shop in Flint, and there is a Zerka store down the street. I can honestly say that they are really nice people. They always treat me good and they even know my order when I get there (pack of newport lights in a box and a medium coffee). Anyways, don't judge a book by it's cover...they might not have won but stop disrespecting the family.

Thank you
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:26 pm 
pizza man

quote:
Bryan schreef:

I work at a local pizza shop in Flint, and there is a Zerka store down the street. I can honestly say that they are really nice people. They always treat me good and they even know my order when I get there (pack of newport lights in a box and a medium coffee). Anyways, don't judge a book by it's cover...they might not have won but stop disrespecting the family.

Thank you
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:26 pm 
yeah.albert zerka should

quote:
Bryan schreef:

All party stores sell alcohol.Didnt you know that?!?
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:27 pm 
Oakland County

quote:
Bryan schreef:
I think its rather sickening that people would attempt to embarrass a person who has sought the assisstance and fellowship of AA. If you've done so, then perhaps you should take moral inventory.

Sickening.......Sickening is when the old man has to LIE to win votes..., That's sickening. You lie in the court room, you lie to the public, you lie to your voters and BEST OF ALL you LIE to YOUR WIFE!!!! Maybe,.... just MAYBE the moral inventory should be taken there.
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:54 pm 
anonymous

quote:
yeah.albert zerka should schreef:
quote:
Bryan schreef:

All party stores sell alcohol.Didnt you know that?!?

I'm sorry but what is YOUR STUPID point??? The old s**t buys his BOOZE from the Zerka family, remember he's the recovering alcoholic!!! You do the MATH!! $$$ Cha-Ching$$ Hand it over WEISS, your booze is on it's way.
Post Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:57 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: