FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Ms April Stone gets the run around by Council and Ombudsman

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

This is the 4th or 5th time Ms stone has been in front of council literally begging for help.

Listen as Ms Stone explains how disrespectful The Flint Ombudsman Brenda Purifoy was to her.

In my opinion, these accusations should be investigated.

Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:28 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
what ever

this why flint is so missed up is everyone we vote in have ties to gangbangers are they for the crime that goes on are they getting paid to trun there heads we vote the people to the seats they sit in come on people we can vote them right out this is why flint is in such bad shape when poeple do this stuff vote them out vote someone who cares dont matter what party they are in dont feel you have to vote one way vote for the person that going to make it better not the ones who just say this in that and nothing happens vote them right back out
Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:20 pm 
luke sabucco
F L I N T O I D

thats just cold
Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:38 pm 
pissed off ma ma bear

can anyone tell me how to get in touch with April Stone, I would like to talk with her, and have her as part of our group, I am not happy with the way she is being treated.
Post Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:40 pm 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

I think Ted has her #. She was at the council meeting last night. She's a very good speaker. I don't think she realizes how good she is. Her speech last night was very attention getting.
Post Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:40 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: