FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Blackstain Productions&The Flint Gear Grinders Toys for

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

What:
Blackstain Productions & The Flint Gear Grinders with Los Panchos Cantina & Resturant are doing a Toys for Tots drive.

Where:
Los Panchos Cantina & Resturant located @ 2209 Davison Rd Flint, MI it is between Dort Hwy and Franklin st.

When:
25th on saturday at 8pm

More info:
To get in you need to bring a new unopened toy of $5.00 boy or girl (Toys for Tots say they are in a real need of toys for ages 9 to 12 ). There will be a drawing once per hour with Thanks to Los Panchos, The resturant will be open until 10pm. So please come and join us and the great mix of bands that Blackstain production has lined up. We all need to make sure all our Genesee county kids have a Christmas. TO ALL OUR FLINT GEAR GRINDER MEMBERS PLEASE COME AND JOIN US AND WEAR YOUR SHIRT. Just to let everybody know that the Laundry room guys will be there and me, Steve Myers, from Flint Talk. So this will be a fun night hope to see everybody there.

Post Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:09 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
iamlunchlady

I am not going to make it to the fundraiser. Can I still donate toys? Where should I take them?
Thanks! Lunchlady
Post Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:43 pm 
DELETED

DELETED

Post Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:00 am 
pissed off ma ma bear

Man this party rocked,,,,goes to show that the Flint Racers are a great bunch of people,,,,Thankyou to everyone who showed up
Post Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:39 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: