FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Williamson and Zerka
Goto page 1, 2  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
honorablebuc

Williamson supporting, funding and giving organizational support to Zerka.
Two peas in a pod, unbelievable.

How can a judicial candidate align himself with the mayor and have any credibility?

Weiss by publicly saying he is chronically late for work, while accepting ,with all the strings attached the full and all ways compromising, support of the don... a felonously charged accepting the support of the feloniously guilty..I thought Judges were to be above reproach..

“Mr. Zerka is a good father and a great neighbor, who is always willing to help those in need. I believe he is well qualified to be a judge because of his experience in family law.” -Harold Bills“Attorney Zerka is not only knowledgeable of the law, but is fair and honest-traits we need in our judges.”-Charles and Darlene Wiseley
“Al Zerka is a man of great integrity who gives special and professional care to each person. He has always been there when we needed him and his duty goes far beyond helping people who are less fortunate. The added attention he gives to his clients is why we consider Al Zerka not only our lawyer, but also our friend.” -Gordon and Ernestine Hudson“I have known Al Zerka as and attorney for over eight years. During this time I have found him to have impeccable interpersonal and communicative skills. He has the ability to get the job done with direct yet thorough collaboration. Al believes in teamwork and he has no qualms involving other where focus and attainment are concerned. I believe in his abilities, skills, and fairness. Albert is a man of his word.”-Tracy L. Brown

1.Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code. 2.The state of being unimpaired; soundness. 3.The quality or condition of being whole or undivided; completeness.
Where does Al Zerka fail or succeed in having integrity by the above definition..

What is the REST OF THE STORY
Post Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:45 am 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Where did you get your information?

Post Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:52 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Steve Myers schreef:
Where did you get your information?

Hell Steve,

I can't tell WHAT the honorablebuc is saying.

Its nearly incomprehensible. His 3rd paragraph makes no sense.

The rest seems to be lifted from endorsement statements, I presume from Zerka's website.

Anyway, if you can make it out let me know.

The only thing I got was he feels the donald supports Zerka, and that is bad. That is what I got out of it. That is gratuitous.

The donald is a political figure. He is also a private voter. IF he endorses Zerka [I've seen no sign of that BTW], I guess if people love or hate the donald, that might sway their vote....IF they are so lazy or weak minded they can't make their own independent judgement on candidates.

Sounds like thats the way honorablebuc rolls....lets the people he hates/loves tell him how to vote vice making up his own mind, candidate by candidate.

Post Thu Nov 02, 2006 1:58 pm 
Dave

quote:
honorablebuc schreef:
Williamson supporting, funding and giving organizational support to Zerka.
Two peas in a pod, unbelievable.

How can a judicial candidate align himself with the mayor and have any credibility?

Weiss by publicly saying he is chronically late for work, while accepting ,with all the strings attached the full and all ways compromising, support of the don... a felonously charged accepting the support of the feloniously guilty..I thought Judges were to be above reproach..

“Mr. Zerka is a good father and a great neighbor, who is always willing to help those in need. I believe he is well qualified to be a judge because of his experience in family law.” -Harold Bills“Attorney Zerka is not only knowledgeable of the law, but is fair and honest-traits we need in our judges.”-Charles and Darlene Wiseley
“Al Zerka is a man of great integrity who gives special and professional care to each person. He has always been there when we needed him and his duty goes far beyond helping people who are less fortunate. The added attention he gives to his clients is why we consider Al Zerka not only our lawyer, but also our friend.” -Gordon and Ernestine Hudson“I have known Al Zerka as and attorney for over eight years. During this time I have found him to have impeccable interpersonal and communicative skills. He has the ability to get the job done with direct yet thorough collaboration. Al believes in teamwork and he has no qualms involving other where focus and attainment are concerned. I believe in his abilities, skills, and fairness. Albert is a man of his word.”-Tracy L. Brown

1.Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code. 2.The state of being unimpaired; soundness. 3.The quality or condition of being whole or undivided; completeness.
Where does Al Zerka fail or succeed in having integrity by the above definition..

AL ZERKA is supported by crooks, party store owners and coke heads.

What is the REST OF THE STORY
Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:17 pm 
Ted J

Yes, where did he get his informaiton?

If the Don just said he is voting for him. That don't mean much to me.
If the Don is providing support as far as using his campaign headquarters... I won't support him. The Don has proven to be the most unethical, and untruthful Mayor I've seen in Flint. I wouldn't align myself with anyone receiving his support. Just makes me wonder that persons character and credability.
Post Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:05 am 
DELETED

DELETED

Post Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:18 am 
concerned citizen

People need to get their information straight, to say that Al Zerka is supported by Don Williamson. You must have heard that from Judge Weiss who is spreading lies about Al Zerka. You should be ashamed of yourself to say Al Zerka is supported by "crooks, party store owners, and coke heads", you know NOTHING!!! It is sad that people that have to resort to spreading rumors and lies about people, this is a judicial race and people have taken things too far. Al Zerka is a great man and he knows and so does thousands of people that he will make a fine judge. People spread lies and resort to negative campaigning because it is their only hope. I hope that Al Zerka wins this election and everyone knows he has a very good chance!!
Post Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:19 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

Cool, But what we want to know is there any evidnce of Williamson support. Since there is no evidence I'm not upset. We just wanted some facts.

So now that the ball is rolling you are saying that he is not part of the williamson machine. Cool, but why would someone even suggest it?
Post Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:23 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ted Jankowski schreef:
Cool, But what we want to know is there any evidnce of Williamson support. Since there is no evidence I'm not upset. We just wanted some facts.

So now that the ball is rolling you are saying that he is not part of the williamson machine. Cool, but why would someone even suggest it?

People say stuff like that to provoke a reaction. Its called trolling. its internet 101.

Assert someone is aligned with someone provocative; he could easily have said some other name, especially a terrorist to play off of Zerka's ethnicity, but perhaps he knows Zerka is not muslim...

then again calling him a nazi doesn't make sense either [the typical slur], nor a neo-con or flaming liberal. The office is non-partisan....so who's left?

BINGO...our very own Mr Provocative Local Leader: the donald.

He's polarizing. People either love him or hate him. So you get Zerka tied to a polarizing name to....polarize people about Zerka. Its politics 101.

Thats all, and it worked. He's got people all upset now, calling him a racist.

I simply noted that I hadn't seen any proof of any alignment or support. And it doesn't matter to me who Williamson supports frankly. I'm just trying to pick whom I THINK is the best candidate.

If Williamson supports Zerka [I can't see why, other than Weiss may have crossed the donald in the past?] so what?

BTW, my take after reading et al...Weiss is well connected into the exisiting political machine; he's has a wide range of experience, and if I believe some of the allegations, likes to conduct "business" in chambers vs open court. Is that a bad thing? I don't know...maybe if not all the parties are represented properly?

Does he play favorites? maybe? but that's human nature...I've read of instnaces where probate judges steer cases to their favorite lawyers....its the system that encourages it as much as anything. Doesn't mean anything bad is happening.

Anyway, my take is...if you're happy with the current system/machine, vote Weiss. I think all the lawyers who endorse Weiss, are satisfied with their dealings with him. And it can't hurt their future dealings before him either.l

If you think the status quo old boy network needs shaking up [and lets face it, there is a TON of anti-incumbent sentiment at the national level this election] then vote Zerka.

Thats just my, non-aligned, outsiders take on all this. Your mileage may vary.

Post Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:56 pm 
don williamson

I have a large sign for him in front of my house along with my buddy Gonzales...... you know what they say... birds of a feather flock together.....
Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:36 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

LOL Like don has a computer with a font that he can read was is posted on here! Or would even waste his time reading this, since he hasn’t updated his news releases since 2004. And he has control over the city website.

Plus everything he has printed is in all caps! LOL Nice try whomever this was.

I'm a bit disappointed in Mr. Gonzales. (If this is true) that he has run some of his campaign out of the Don's Campaign headquarters/community help center. I like the guy. Don't always agree. But would keep myself out of arms reach of someone who is abusing the system as bad as the Don has been. There is so much more that is coming out in the next week weeks. Perjury, loss of more grant funds, campaign violations, etc. too much to list or even think about at the moment.
Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Robert Weiss

I know that I might be wrong in all this, but I am throwing in my hat. I cannot fight that Zerka. He has, and I quote myself, "More money than I do and more signs than I do."

Thank you for all of your support!
Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:58 pm 
Marilyn

quote:
Robert Weiss schreef:
I know that I might be wrong in all this, but I am throwing in my hat. I cannot fight that Zerka. He has, and I quote myself, "More money than I do and more signs than I do."

Ricky
Stop pretending you are Weiss. You can't even drive. Going to Carmen I am suprised that you can type!!

Marilyn
Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:49 am 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Marilyn schreef:
quote:
Robert Weiss schreef:

Ricky
Stop pretending you are Weiss. You can't even drive. Going to Carmen I am suprised that you can type!!

Marilyn

ummm..yeah...well it's CarmAn, not CarmEn. Apparently then, CarmAn kids can spell but can't type? So where did you go?

May we assume, since you can't spell, you went to Flint Schools?

Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:59 pm 
CarmAn Kid 2

She is mad because her beloved Weiss is going to lose his salary!

Why don't any of you older football mom's (not soccer, those mom's are HOT) get a job instead of playing on the internet all day?

GET A LIFE!!!
Post Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:23 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: