FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Zerka.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Zerka.For.Judge

www.zerkaforjudge.com

It is a good website and gives info about Albert Zerka.
Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:36 pm 
John

KEEP BOB WEISS.. ZERKA WANTS MORE PARTY STORES!
HE ALSO HAS MANY SPECIAL INTERESTS!! I LIKE BOB, AND
THINK HE HAS DONE A GOOD JOB!
Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:17 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
John schreef:
KEEP BOB WEISS.. ZERKA WANTS MORE PARTY STORES!
HE ALSO HAS MANY SPECIAL INTERESTS!! I LIKE BOB, AND
THINK HE HAS DONE A GOOD JOB!

wow.

when I see statements like this, I have to gage the quality of character of the people like this who want Weiss....it makes me want to vote for Zerka.

thanks for helping me make up my mind John.

if Weiss inspires boobs like you, to make gratuitious comments like "Zerka wants more party stores" there must be a better choice.

Post Thu Nov 02, 2006 12:04 am 
[X] Albert Zerka

Robert Weiss is an unfair man.I have stated it on other boards,check them out.Albert Zerka needs to come in the courtroom and solve these cases fair and square.
Post Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:43 pm 
[X]Vote Weiss

A vote for integrity is a vote for Weiss.
A vote for expierence is a vote for Weiss.
A vote for an honorable trusted court is a vote fopr Weiss
Post Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:35 pm 
Vote Zerka

quote:
[X]Vote Weiss schreef:

Let me tell you this Judge Weiss is everything but Honorable, He only cares about his Attorney friends and what they think about him, lets them lie in court and rewards them by ruling in their favor no matter who it hurts. It hurts the children the most. Judge Weiss tells everyone that all of his case load in 12 months or under... lies all lies... I am a lot longer then 12 month matter of fact I am longer then 24 months. He lets his Attorney friends come into his chambers and prime him before court, he prejudice and Bias. Judge Weiss is tearing familys apart not keeping them together. he is horable man/ Judge who should be disbarred.
Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:32 pm 
Vote Zerka

quote:
Vote Zerka schreef:
quote:
[X]Vote Weiss schreef:

Let me tell you this Judge Weiss is everything but Honorable, He only cares about his Attorney friends and what they think about him, lets them lie in court and rewards them by ruling in their favor no matter who it hurts. It hurts the children the most. Judge Weiss tells everyone that all of his case load in 12 months or under... lies all lies... I am a lot longer then 12 month matter of fact I am longer then 24 months. He lets his Attorney friends come into his chambers and prime him before court, he prejudice and Bias. Judge Weiss is tearing familys apart not keeping them together. he is horrable man/ Judge who should be disbarred.
Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:39 pm 
[X]Vote Weiss

Weiss is nice....
Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:07 pm 
Vote Zerka

quote:
[X]Vote Weiss schreef:
Weiss is nice....

NO HE IS NOT, HE IS A MEAN GRUMPY MAN WHO ACTS OUT WHAT HIS PET ATTORNEYS WANT HIM TO DO. NOT WHAT IS RIGHT!!!!!
Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:54 pm 
Vote Zerka

quote:
[X] Albert Zerka schreef:
Robert Weiss is an unfair man.I have stated it on other boards,check them out.Albert Zerka needs to come in the courtroom and solve these cases fair and square.

AMEN, THANK GOD FOR ALBER ZERKA RUNNING FOR JUDGE, SO WE CAN PUT FAITH BACK INTO THE SYSTEM.
Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:09 pm 
[X] Albert Zerka

quote:
Vote Zerka schreef:
quote:

AMEN, THANK GOD FOR ALBER ZERKA RUNNING FOR JUDGE, SO WE CAN PUT FAITH BACK INTO THE SYSTEM.

Is your name Paige?
Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:50 pm 
Paige for [x]Weiss

Have You found me out!!?

In some political offices we need stability and trust. Judge Weiss offers that. His campaign in contrast to others has been dignified, ethical and one that we can be proud of. His spokes people are not limited to family members or litigants who have lost their case. Every body is treated fairly.

Anger in a political campaign for judgeship must be suspect. We can trust Judge Weiss.

Be sure to talk to your friends about the election. Think about the candidates and ballot questions and vote. Then ask your friends if they have voted.

Thank you and
God Bless America
Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:01 pm 
Zerka for Judge

A vote for Zerka is a vote for fair judgement.

quote:
Pronunciation: in-'te-gr&-tE
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English integrite, from Middle French & Latin; Middle French integrité, from Latin integritat-, integritas, from integr-, integer entire
1 : firm adherence to a code of especially moral or artistic values : INCORRUPTIBILITY

Integrity, something Judge Weiss clearly doesnt have.
Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 6:13 pm 
Vote Zerka

quote:
quote:
Vote Zerka schreef:
quote:

Is your name Paige?

WHO IS PAIGE? THIS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL SITE KEEP THE TALK ABOUT WEISS AND ZERKA
Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:32 pm 
Vote Zerka

quote:
quote:
Vote Zerka schreef:
quote:

Is your name Paige?

WHO IS PAIGE? THIS IS NOT YOUR PERSONAL SITE KEEP THE TALK ABOUT WEISS AND ZERKA
Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:32 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: