FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: ameriCAN not ameriCANT Rayan Eashoo is the M A N !
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
LARRY

Larry and John two opinionated guys living in Flint Michigan talking amongst themselves and sharing it with the world. WE LOVE FLINT!
Post Tue Oct 31, 2006 11:23 pm 
Jack

Ryan Eashoo lives in the GHETTO.. lol Downtown Flint. We need people like Don Williamson, not Ryan Eashoo
Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:43 pm 
David

He is a getterr done kinda guy. He was born on flints east side too.
I worked with his father at the City of Flint back in the day.
If that kid doesn't become mayor, governor, president one day,
something is wrong with him. He has always had that political,
helping others blood in him.

I agree with him about the Toyota Plant, lets bring it here.
Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 12:51 pm 
Richardd

Larry come on Ryan Easho? This guy is like 18 years old. He is a kid.. LMAO. The Laundry room, must be the dirty laundry room... lol

Lets all support Dayne Walling, a guy who knows how to make things happen.
Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:12 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

quote:
LARRY schreef:

Larry and John two opinionated guys living in Flint Michigan talking amongst themselves and sharing it with the world. WE LOVE FLINT!

Larry your show is my favorite show in FLINT MICHIGAN!!
Well, I think Flint is the best place to live, and we can only go up from here.
We have to work together, Be positive, and we can accomplish anything.

www.FlintLiving.com
Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:20 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
William

Whats Miller Road got to do with Ryan Edshew?
I agree Ted is a cry baby!! He needs to get heppierrrrrrrr
Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:23 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

quote:
William schreef:
Whats Miller Road got to do with Ryan Edshew?
I agree Ted is a cry baby!! He needs to get heppierrrrrrrr

LOL LMAO gees, i feel as if I'm talking to to five year olds. Grand and wonderful ideas. without any thought as to how to accomplish them! Then when challenged to think about what they've said. They cry.. "he's picking on me" "He's being mean!!' "He's a cry baby" "Whaaa Whaaa" "MOMMY MOMMY", Get a life dudes.

At least think inside the box. I'm trying to get people to think outside it. Be creative, use some innovation. Think about what your saying and be prepared to actually figure out a way to do it.

Let's make suggestions and fill ourselves up with "Warm Fuzzy feelings" but not have any substance to actually do something about it!

THINK THINK THINK!

Hey Steve, is there a minimum age to post here? Maybe we should get some of these guys a grade school forum to post thier ideas.
Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Wood Ether

Ted's okay. but Larry rules!! Say what ya want about Eashoo's age, but he promotes Flint. He actually does something positive, i.e. sells homes in the city. Ted, I like your posts but you're starting to sound like an irrelevant fuddy duddy. You may be banished to Flint Town Talk if ya don't watch it.
Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:04 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

quote:
Wood Ether schreef:
Ted's okay. but Larry rules!! Say what ya want about Eashoo's age, but he promotes Flint. He actually does something positive, i.e. sells homes in the city. Ted, I like your posts but you're starting to sound like an irrelevant fuddy duddy. You may be banished to Flint Town Talk if ya don't watch it.

Never happen, Flint Talk would not be the same,, Ted is a card carrying founding member, a "Flint Talk OG"

Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 10:28 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

LOL, I just want poeple to think about what they say? Please back it up with some facts. Not skewed/slanted or biased. just the facts! Ideas are great. But having a great idea without having put more than the time to think of the idea, doesn't amount to a real idea. i like to post an idea and see the reponse.

Sad, but most people will argue over stupid crap and not want to discuss the idea or how to make it happen.

I believe Flint needs a REAL jail! One that can handle the amount of Crime and criminals Flint has! Judge Marable stated in his interview at the judges forum. "The County jail was obsolete the day it was opened" It was built smaller than the one before it! We current'y let criminals out early, drive them home after committing the crime because we cannot arrest them.

Flint cannot afford to Build or maintain a jail, especially one the size that would be needed to effectivaly manage crime in Flint! Flint has over 27,000 open warrents for arrest. It has over 5000 complaints that haven't been investigated. 3000 of them have suspects identified. Even if we could arrest all of them. we wouldn't be able to house them!

My idea. Everyone, write their congressmen? All of thier political officials. Demand the Federal government pay for a new jail. One that is an adequate size!

Does anyone realise that 27,000 is 1/3 the population of Flint?

if the federal Government can afford to buid a $229,000,000.00 PLUS bridge in alaska for 40 families. Surely we should be abe to get a 25 million dollar jail for a city of 118,000 people. Until we can either discourage ciriminals for doing business in Flint or lock them up. Jobs will never return to Flint. No matter who we write! The City jail reopening is about as effective as putting electrical tape on a radiator hose. It might hold for a little while. But it won't hold up under pressure. http://www.cityofflint.net/letter_to_president.htm

See I welcome someone going over what I post. I want feedback. I want to know how to make the idea better. I don't whine about people pointing out the problems with the idea. It just helps make the next letter even better!
Post Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:00 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Jeff

THE LAUNDRY ROOM IS A GREAT SHOW!! VERY EAST SIDE, BUT EVER SO GOOD.

I like positive thinkers too,, I CAN is the only attitude to have. Way to Go Larry and Ryan
Post Thu Nov 02, 2006 7:48 am 
Dave

Ted is just jealous! I think Ted should accept The Laundry Rooms Challange and make his own video tape.

come On Ted be a real man
Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:09 pm 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

LOL Maybe sometime I will. i'm a bit busy at the moment.
Post Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:05 pm 
Jason

Well you may have more time to tape, if you weren't so negative.
Like Larry says it takes just as much time to type as it does to tape!
Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:52 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ted Jankowski schreef:
LOL Maybe sometime I will. i'm a bit busy at the moment.

Don't worry about it Ted. The laundry room guys aren't in any conflict or competition with you. They said so themselves on their broadcast.

These other clowns are trying to start something, like craven jerks that try to goad two other guys into a playground fight...they're trying to do it for some ego trip and they're too cowardly to do anything themselves.

These clowns are the type that would show up and goad a person on a ledge of a building to jump...

ignore them.

Post Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:51 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: