FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Rumored indictments coming

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Terry Bankert

GOOD MORNING FLINT! 05/28/13
05/28/13 gmf
----

I will be talking about these and other issues during a taping for the Wednesday show on 600 am and live on WFLT 1420 am 8:45 to 9 :00 am.

KYLE MCCREE-Why is he out of the State House Race?All I kn ow is he cancelled a fundraiser I was planning to attend. Saved me $100. A run for Mayor, he told me he thought Woodrow was running. Walling will be indisposed and not running? The lady from Flint Township Miller is now the frontrunner for Jims vacated State Rep Seat.

Reviving baseball in Flint. Why not we have a tradition of producing from Flint world class athletes.

Stopping crime.?

Flint Police Command Officer , drunk driving, named officer of the year instead of termination. Not my call, not enough information.

RUMOR- Insider and vendor ate the cheese RE: Smith Village and Energy Grant testifying against a Mayor. Who knows
Post Tue May 28, 2013 6:56 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

This will also be discussed n 600am at 10 this morning. I hear Charles Young is claiming innocence and saying he lost money.

These rumors keep being heard. Are they finally true? Was it Eason or did he take orders from Walling to enter into fraudulent contracts.

Karen Morris of DCED is leaving as she has a much better job in Philadelphia. (And boy do they need her expertise) She was one of the whistleblowers over the DOE grant.
Post Tue May 28, 2013 7:01 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Attorney Tom Pabst will be on 600 am radio for the 10:am show with Mmike Kilbreath. Pabst will be discussing the Michael Townsend case that he won against Walling and the city.

Bankert did not touch the rumors he threw out.

Last edited by untanglingwebs on Thu May 30, 2013 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed May 29, 2013 7:19 am 
terrybankert
F L I N T O I D

quote:
untanglingwebs schreef:
Attorney Tom Pabst will be on 600 am radio for the 10:am show with Mmike Kilbreath. Pabst will be discussing the Michael Townsend case that he won against Walling and the city.

Bankert did not touh the rumors he threw out.

Actually we did, the show did not air what you heard I believe was a old taping. Ask Killbreath.

Post Thu May 30, 2013 4:33 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Today Mike is trying to have the State Police discuss the comments the mother of the slain thug made. I will be surprised if they allow the interview.

I missed the show with Pabst. However I am not surprised tat he was great. That man can talk! I wish Michael Townsend the best.
Post Thu May 30, 2013 7:50 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Matt Bolger of the State Police was on the air today. Kilbreath referenced the Michael Townsend lawsuit and the statements that Walling ordered lies be made to the State regarding the finances o the city.

The Michigan Attorney General has a special corruption unit that addresses this type of issue.
Post Thu May 30, 2013 3:52 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Terry- I heard the show was great. Too bad your engineer mistakenly deleted it!
Post Thu May 30, 2013 8:02 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Sheldon Neeley had Michael Townsend on the air last Saturday. Sorry I missed it as I hear it was awesome. Michael will be back next week for a longer time. Attorney Tom Pabst was sorry Townsend settled for $250,000 because he believed they would get more at trial. However Pabst also understood the need of Townsend to get on with his life after this lengthy Whistleblower lawsuit.

So Listen next week on 1420 am at 9 in the morning.
Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:44 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Sheldon Neeley will also be addressing the Department of Energy grant snafu and the mount of money Flint had to repay.

Neeley is looking for sponsors so that he can continue to pay the station for his show. If you can help please contact him.
Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:39 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: