FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Gorilla Mob, Philly Block & Rap Gangs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Also found:

FAAM Future African American Millionaires; also a rap artist uses this name

GWOP and sometimes GWAP a slang term for money; George Washington on Paper; for street level hoods this is usually small bills folded together to look like more; marijuana or smoking marijuana, for some it can mean 5 stacks of $five thousand,

Gwop is a Facebook page, a stock exchange for music artists, and a magazine out of los Vegas but made in Detroit.
Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:31 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

GED or Die- found on a house at 601 yale

Yoshigang GED Records Enemies World Wide

The words to their recent song
Published on Dec 29, 2012

somebody say...if you feeling yoshigang
somebody say yeah/pass the blunt to the right/
put your fingers in the air/i dont care what you rep
shawty rep my gang/ i dont care what you rep homie/
rep..my..gang.

.. we out chea
dont give a vulgar language bout the law
its a yoshigang thang
bang like lil rock arkansas
all i do is get money
slang a lil cock to these whores
smoke weed all day
and im still unemployed
im a felon yeah
and im still round my boys
and they all felon
and we still round them toy
that made us all felons
and we still making noise
see we them nuggaz
that you really wana avoid
boy my hood so gangster
do you really want a tour?
i can take you yonder...
all the way down there by the 4th
where them 4th street mexicans
got them yoppas on the porch
boy you know the business
you dont want problem, dont want sauce
boy Jehovah's witness
i will come knocking at you door
boy ill bust yo head...
or just knock your shit all off
y'aint yoshigang...boi
so knock that shit all off
i can see right now
that we just not go get along

i dont be chasing hoes
these hoes be chasing me
im parole but i blow that loud faithfully
yeah you tired of hairing that?
well yoshi aint no scardy cat
i dont care where i go
i always ask where it at.
in yo hood im wearing racks
pussy what you starring at
feel froggy? wanta leap?
4 cal will take care of that
i hop to waffle house
or where ever that syrup at.
who you vulgar language with? maybach?
man thats where all the sheriffs at
where you disrespect yoshigang
where you get burried at
im a beast...yeah man
im sure you'll probably hear of that
boy im a monster
im comfortable where terror's at
snitch killer tear a rat to pieces
call me killer cat
dog these niggaz sweet
almost sweet as sugar smack
ruger pointed at your face
right there where your boogers at
im southern like some chitterlings
with a thorough ass brooklyn swagg
meet a bithc mack her down
than let the whole hood come smash
Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:19 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

According to corrections.com (where criminal justice never sleeps) the 8 ball designating an alliance is rarely used now. The alliance between various Gangster Disciple gangs and Blood gangs is called a "Black Cherry".

Tell It Like It Is » Hot Tip - “Gangster Disciple” -

www.corrections.com/tracy_barnhart/?p=486

Nov 9, 2009 ... He ended up running the gang from prison until he was transferred to a .... created an alliance with them known as black cherry through out the ...

here are some comments made on that site:

The High Court

June 16th, 2010 at 19:03 | #2

To be frank alot of the information on this particular Organization that you have is incorrect. How do I know? I am a part of folk nation though not a Gangster Disciple…and as far as beefing with the bloods or any related sets, that is somewhat inaccurate as well, the bloods and many different 7-4-14 and 9-7-4 have created an alliance with them known as black cherry through out the south, and the eight ball has been cracked since the mid ninety’s, meaning that there is no longer an active nation wide eightball though there is some local areas that still use it, Also the History of the Gangster Disciples does not begin with King Hoover(may He be freed) because before the alliance between King Hoover and King Barksdale began Hoover ran the Imperial Gangsters and Barksdale was the leading King Devil’s Disciples, which was formed shortly after Satans Disciples….after the unification they formed into the Black Gangster Disciple Nation. King David dies (may He rest in Peace) and Hoover became the Chairman of the new found GDN seperation with King Shorty who took a faction of the BGDN and became Black Disciples…. so please if you are to inform people know the true knowledge and history of the FOLKS. and many of the members of GD are not Gangster Disciples any longer but Better Growth and Development….ITs been a pleasure but I must depart down the Yellow Brick road now…. Yours Truly- Emperor Spook

tradrika

April 8th, 2011 at 13:42 | #3

The High Court :
To be frank alot of the information on this particular Organization that you have is incorrect. How do I know? I am a part of folk nation though not a Gangster Disciple…and as far as beefing with the bloods or any related sets, that is somewhat inaccurate as well, the bloods and many different 7-4-14 and 9-7-4 have created an alliance with them known as black cherry through out the south, and the eight ball has been cracked since the mid ninety’s, meaning that there is no longer an active nation wide eightball though there is some local areas that still use it, Also the History of the Gangster Disciples does not begin with King Hoover(may He be freed) because before the alliance between King Hoover and King Barksdale began Hoover ran the Imperial Gangsters and Barksdale was the leading King Devil’s Disciples, which was formed shortly after Satans Disciples….after the unification they formed into the Black Gangster Disciple Nation. King David dies (may He rest in Peace) and Hoover became the Chairman of the new found GDN seperation with King Shorty who took a faction of the BGDN and became Black Disciples…. so please if you are to inform people know the true knowledge and history of the FOLKS. and many of the members of GD are not Gangster Disciples any longer but Better Growth and Development….ITs been a pleasure but I must depart down the Yellow Brick road now…. Yours Truly- Emperor Spook

u ryte about dis mii niikka

JG

February 8th, 2012 at 21:45 | #4

There are different sets of GD. 74 and 76. 76 which is the seventh and sixth letter of the alfabet meaning Gangsta Folks. Some 76 and 74 sets beef with eachother. The older Nation of Gangsta Disciple does not believe in black cherry. We believe in K.S.W.I.S.S. KILL SLOB WHEN I SEE SLOB. Although some GD sets wear red because it is believed that King David Barksdale and Queen Sheba came from a blood set. That belief alone can put different sets
of GD in beef mode. Emperor Spook was right. The Eight Ball was cracked in the mid ninties but some local GD sets still hold it together. Especially those California GD sets who have to live amongst the Crips. King David Barksdale(may he rest in peace) was the creator of the Disciple Nation. King Hoover(may he be freed) was the founder of the Gangsta Disciple Nation. The Folk Nation. This is true Gangsta Disciple. Black and Blue. GD Love to Emperor Spook.

True Governor Quick
oof the

Wisdom

March 7th, 2012 at 09:01 | #5

TP,I just want to point out that both of these so-called FOLKS are in violation of the laws of the Nation.Real G’s walk in silence,i.e.,you don’t speak ANY knowledge to anyone outside of the Nation at any time whatsoever.Especially since this is a corrections website,and it’s absolutely unacceptable to speak knowledge to police or any other form of authority.Just wanted to point that out.
Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:39 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

More Yoshigang:
the cover identifies the group as 7-4 or Gangster Disciple. (74 million)
the 360 thousand signifies the 360 degrees of pure knowledge

74MILLION -YOSHIGANG GED RECORDS - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZCna3Ca0AI
Oct 14, 2012 ... 74million 360thousand til the world blow hey what you know about it my patna ask me if im down i said fasho about it my patna call me said its ...

TIME IS RUNNIN OUT -YOSHIGANG GED RECORDS - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2Q1vCtx0w0
Sep 1, 2012 ... time is runnin out phoney niggaz takin credit puttin pac in their records spreadin negative energy not reflectin his message taught lessons being ...

edjumacatingDummies (yoshigang) on Twitter
https://twitter.com/yoshigang
The latest from edjumacatingDummies (@yoshigang). #thuglife #wierdo #GD 1/2 of Gods Entertaining Devils contact godsentertainingdevil@gmail.com ...

Yoshi Gang | Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/yoshi.gang
Yoshi Gang is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Yoshi Gang and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the ...

YoshiGang | Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/yoshigangforlife
Yoshi Gang. Goshi Yang. Rep It. Honor It. Respect It. We Also Honor Link Gang And Peach Gang. If You Dont Like Yoshi, Good Bye. About · Photos ...

Xavier Mouki | Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/xavier.mouki
Xavier Mouki (Yoshi-Gang) is on Facebook. To connect with Xavier, sign up for Facebook today. Sign UpLog In · Cover Photo · Add FriendFollow · Add a Badge ...
Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:53 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

8 Explosive Finds in Wu-Tang Clan Member Ol ... - The Daily Beast
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/01/12/8-explosive-finds-in-wu-tang-clan-member-...
Jan 13, 2012 ... The FBI recently released their file on the late rapper Ol' Dirty Bastard—of Wu- Tang Clan fame—thanks to the Freedom of Information Act, and ...

This story by the daily beast as based on a 94 page file received from the FBI in response to a Freedom of Information Act request. It reveals that crime, including recruiting young artists to use in money laundering is not a new phenomena in rap music.

The FBI files detailed drug sales, illegal gun, weapons possessions, murders, carjackings and various other crimes. The illegal gunrunning took place in Steubenville, Ohio. There were reported links between the group and the Bloods gang. The author wrote the crimes lent credence to the song "Wu tang Clan ain't nothing to vulgar language wit".

The report indicated the Wu Tang Clan laundered money through their record labels. Artists, after proving their loyalty to Wu Tang Clan, were offered record contracts and then companies and bank accounts were created.
Post Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:44 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

One surprise in the listings of artists under the FliCityMurderMuzik label was Jon Connor (Jon Freeman). The dates of most of his music was in early 2011, but Freeman had joined with Mateen (Mo) Cleaves as in 2009. Cleaves was to promote Connors and they were partners in a company called All Varsity Music. There were at least 2 other partners.

*Born Jon Freeman, he was heavily influenced by the Terminator movie and became Jon Connor because of it.

Jon Connor Music uploaded by FliCityMurdaMuzik in 2011 included:

Reppin' for Flint (filmed in New York later that year)

I ain't no Killa

Ain't no future

Money

Jon Connor allows free downloads of his music on jonconnormusic.com

Breathe

Fly City

Heart of My City

High Times

Street life

Last edited by untanglingwebs on Wed May 01, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Wed May 01, 2013 7:45 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

2 - SI.com
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1015089/2/index.htm
Feb 15, 1999 ... "Mateen Cleaves is an All-America, probably an NBA player," Penn ... a senior at Flint Northern High, one of his closest friends, Marlon Veal, ...

This interview surprised me. Cleaves was one of 7 children born to Herb Cleaves Sr. and Fran Cleaves. Growing up in the 500 block of Grace Street, he was in the midst of gang territory.

Marlon Veal was "West Side Gangster Disciple". To me he was not a person to emulate. I read the court records of the case he was indicted on prior to his death. He chased a female in the snow and according to the transcripts, he struck her several times with a shovel after she fell. The transcripts stated she had to have a colostomy.

Officers told me they were searching for him that day because he had shot a girl through a window on Begole Street. She had refused to date him. The manhunt ended with Veal and another man holed up in a basement on Paterson near Forest Hill. After Veal's death, which the coroner ruled was by his own hand after police charged the house, there was nearly a riot on Paterson and Dupont.

I remember arguing with a Flint Journal reporter after a City hall press conference about the events. Her argument was that the black Flint Police officers were harsher on the North end youth than white officers. She left Flint shortly after that. Mateen stated in the interview that he and others in the neighborhood blamed the police for Veal's death.

The West Side Gangster disciples kept RIP tributes up for Veal for years after his death. While the gang traveled a wide berth for a longtime, I have not seen their graffiti in years.

Last edited by untanglingwebs on Fri May 03, 2013 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Wed May 01, 2013 8:03 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

It always amazes me when people comment on what a wonderful woman Fran Cleaves was. During one election (1998 or 2000) she and I got into quite a confrontation at Cook School. I was handling out literature for 2 candidate, one of which was Prosecutor Arthur A. Busch. Fran Cleaves was furious with Busch because she would not release her son Herbert (Sluggo) Cleaves from jail on drug related charges. Her behavior was so outrageous, I called the campaign headquarters and had them send someone to replace me. Her aggression did not allow me to talk to voters and could have hurt my candidates.

Sluggo was murdered in February of 2001. Two shooters were arrested for the murder, Dontrell Smith and Jaroy L. Davis.

Sluggo was one of the homicide victims that Michael Moore recognized in his book "Bowling for Columbine". He called Sluggo athletically and academically gifted and cited his service in the NAACP Youth Council.

Last edited by untanglingwebs on Mon May 06, 2013 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Wed May 01, 2013 8:14 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

CLOSED FOJ CASE REGISTER OF ACTIONS 05/01/13 PAGE 1
94-050150-FH JUDGE FARAH FILE 04/12/94 ADJ DT 06/29/94 CLOSE 08/03/94
GENESEE COUNTY SCAO LINE 70

D 001 CLEAVES,HERBERT,LESEAN DOB: 03/30/73 SEX: M RACE: B
512 W. GRACE CTN:259400085201 TCN:
FLINT, MI 48503 SID:
ATY: SHAW,DONALD WILLIAM, PROSECUTOR: BUSCH,ARTHUR A.,
P-31713 810-234-5800 RETAINED P-33872
LOWER DISTRICT: D68 CTY# 25 CASE# 94611FY PRELIM: HELD 04/05/94
INCARCERATION DATE: DISTRICT ARRAIGNMENT:

Bond History
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Num Amount Type Posted Date Status
--- ---------------- --------------------- ----------- -----------
1 $500.00 Personal Recognizance 4/12/94 Posted

Charges
Num Type Charge(Pacc) Asc/Trf Charge Description Offense Dt Dsp Evt
--- ---- ------------------- ------- ---------------------- ---------- --- ---
01 ORG 333.74012A4 CONTR SUB DEL LESS 50GRAM 01/13/94
LES 333.74032A5 CNTRL SUB POSSESS <25 GRM PLG MSH

Actions, Judgments, Case Notes
Num Date Judge Chg/Pty Event Description/Comments
---- -------- ---------- ------- ---------------------------------------------
1 04/12/94 RANSOM RETURN TO CIRCUIT COURT
SET NEXT DATE FOR: 04/18/94 2:00 PM
ARRAIGNMENT
HON. ROBERT M. RANSOM
POSS.W/I DEL.COCAINE L/T
50 GRAMS
2 D 001 BOND POSTED (01)
3 04/14/94 CENTRAL INTAKE REPORT FILED
4 04/15/94 INFORMATION
FILED
5 04/18/94 ARRAIGNMENT
STOOD MUTE
DEFT WAIVED READING OF
INFORMATION.PLEA OF NOT GUILTY
ENTERED BY COURT. COURT SET
PRE-TRIAL & TRIAL DATES.BOND
CONTINUED.
6 MISCELLANEOUS ACTION BY JUDGE
SET NEXT DATE FOR: 05/19/94 3:00 PM
PRE-TRIAL HEARING
HON. ROBERT M. RANSOM
7 MISCELLANEOUS ACTION BY JUDGE
SET NEXT DATE FOR: 06/29/94 8:30 AM
JURY TRIAL
HON. ROBERT M. RANSOM
MOT TO REDUCE CHRG TO BE HEARD
8 04/19/94 MISCELLANEOUS ORDER
FOR PRELIM.EXAM TRANSCRIPT
FILED
9 04/21/94 D 001 APPEARANCE
ATTORNEY PRESENT: INVALID P-NU
10 05/02/94 PRELIM.EXAM FILED
12 05/19/94 MOTION FILED
TO SUPPRESS FILED
13 MOTION FILED
TO REDUCE THE CHARGE TO
CONFORM WITH THE PROOFS AT THE
PRELIM.EXAM FILED
11 05/20/94 CRIMINAL PRETRIAL
QUESTIONNAIRE FILED
14 MOTION FILED
SET NEXT DATE FOR: 06/13/94 2:00 PM
MOTION HEARING
HON. ROBERT M. RANSOM
NTC OF HRG FILED
15 06/29/94 00001 MISCELLANEOUS HEARING
PLEAD GUILTY
PLEA OF NOT GUILTY HERETOFORE
ENTERED BY COURT WITHDRAWN.
MOTION BY APA BERKMAN TO AMEND
CHARGE FROM POSS W/I DEL COC
L/T 50 GR TO POSS COC L/T 25
GR.GRANTED.COURT SET SENTENCE

DATE.BOND CON'T W/SUPERVISION.
DEFT.TO HAVE IARC EVALUATION.
PLEA BARGAIN: CHARGE AMENDED
IN CIRC.CT.FROM POSS W/I DEL
COC L/T 50 GR TO POSS COC L/T
25 GR.DEFT.PLED GUILTY TO
AMENDED CHARGE.
16 MISCELLANEOUS ACTION BY JUDGE
SET NEXT DATE FOR: 08/03/94 2:30 PM
SENTENCING
HON. ROBERT M. RANSOM
17 07/13/94 JUDGES REMARKS FILED
(GUILTY PLEA)
18 08/03/94 SENTENCING
JAIL TERM DEFERRED.
SUPERVISION FEES: $10 P/MONTH
OR COMMUNITY SERVICE IN LIEU
OF FEES. DEFT.TO ATTEND SCHOOL
AND/OR WORK FULL TIME W/I 30
DYS OR 40 HRS COMM SERV P/WK.
ATTEND VALUE CHARACTER HEALTH
TRAINING.
SENTENCE JAIL: MINIMUM MAXIMUM CREDIT
YYY- 6-DDD YYY- 6-DDD YYY-MMM-DDD
PROBATION: 36 MONTHS TERMS: ALL STATUTORY TERMS TO APPLY
$360.00 PENAL FINES 40.00 CRIME VICTIM FEE
19 SENTENCING INFO REPORT FILED
RIGHT TO TIMELY APPEAL FILED
20 FINAL ORDER OR JUDGMENT FILED
JUDGMENT OF SENTENCE FILED
21 09/09/94 MISCELLANEOUS ORDER
OF PROBATION - 3 YEARS FILED
22 MISCELLANEOUS ORDER
OF PROBATION FILED
23 11/04/94 MISCELLANEOUS ORDER
FOR BLOOD TEST
24 05/24/95 BENCH WARRANT ISSUED
25 12/27/95 BEAGLE MISCELLANEOUS HEARING
ATTORNEY PRESENT: SHAW
SET NEXT DATE FOR: 01/30/96 3:00 PM
SENTENCING
HON. ROBERT M. RANSOM
PROB VIOLATION
DEFT BEFORE THE COURT ON PROB
VIOLATION. DEFT PLED GUILTY
TO CT. 1, 2 & 5. COURT SET
SENTENCING DATE. DEFT
REMANDED WITHOUT BOND.
26 RANSOM BENCH WARRANT RETURNED
27 01/30/96 SENTENCING
SET NEXT DATE FOR: 02/09/96 8:30 AM
SENTENCING
HON. ROBERT M. RANSOM
PROB.VIOL.-K.SHAW
ADJOURNED
COURT ADJ. SENTENCE, DEFT TO
HAVE EVAL. AT IARC AND
SCREENING FOR BOOT CAMP AND
NEW PATHS. DEFT REMANDED W/
WORK RELEASE (IF HAS JOB).
28 02/09/96 SENTENCING
SET NEXT DATE FOR: 06/11/96 2:30 PM
SENTENCING
HON. ROBERT M. RANSOM
PROB.VIOL.-K.SHAW
COURT DELAYS SENTENCE. DEFT
REMANDED TO BE PLACED IN
NEW PATHS IN-RESIDENCE PROGRAM
WHEN BED AVAILABLE.UPON
COMPLETION, TO BE PLACED IN
PROB.ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE
PROGRAM/TO ATTEND COMMUNITY
RECOVERY SERVICES/WORK GCCA.
29 02/16/96 MISCELLANEOUS ORDER
& PETITION FOR AMENDMENT OF
ORDER OF PROBATION FILED
30 03/06/96 JUDGES REMARKS FILED
(DELAY OF VIOL OF PROB
SENTENCE)
31 03/20/96 JUDGES REMARKS FILED
(DELAY OF VIOL OF PROB
SENTENCE)
32 04/29/96 BENCH WARRANT ISSUED
33 06/26/96 NOTICE SENT FOR: 07/23/96 8:30 AM
SENTENCING
HON. ROBERT M. RANSOM
SHAW
34 07/23/96 SENTENCING
BENCH WARRANT AUTHORIZED
DEFT FAILED TO APPEAR FOR
SENTENCING. COURT AUTHORIZED
BENCH WARRANT. BOND CANCELLED.
35 07/26/96 BENCH WARRANT ISSUED
36 08/07/96 JUDGES REMARKS FILED
BENCH WARRANT
37 12/26/96 HAYMAN MISCELLANEOUS HEARING
SET NEXT DATE FOR: 01/21/97 2:00 PM
SENTENCING
HON. ROBERT M. RANSOM
VIOL. OF PROB. SENTENCE
DEFT IN COURT ON BENCH WARRANT
CONTEMPT FOR FAILURE TO APPEAR
FOR VIOL. OF PROB. SENTENCING
AND ON VIOLATION OF PROBATION.
PLEAD GUILTY ON CONTEMPT AND
ON VIOLATION OF PROBATION.
SENTENCE DATE SET BY THE COURT
DEFT. REMANDED
38 RANSOM D 001 BENCH WARRANT RETURNED
ATTORNEY: P-31713 SHAW
39 D 001 RE-ASSIGNED SWIRTZ TO SHAW
40 BENCH WARRANT RETURNED POST
JUDGMENT FILED
41 01/30/97 SET NEXT DATE FOR: 02/04/97 3:30 PM
SENTENCING
HON. ROBERT M. RANSOM
43 02/04/97 SENTENCING
PROBATION CONTINUED AND
EXTENDED TO 8/3/99. DEFT TO
BE RELEASED TO SAI"BOOT CAMP",
IF ELIGIBLE. IF NOT ELIGIBLE,
DEFT TO COMPLETE NEW PATHS
PROGRAM, THEN PROBATION'S
ELECTRONIC SURVEILLANCE
PROGRAM.
44 03/11/97 JUDGES REMARKS FILED
(VIOLATION OF PROBATION SENT-
ENCE)
47 05/01/97 BENCH WARRANT RETURNED
45 05/02/97 BENCH WARRANT ISSUED
46 MISCELLANEOUS HEARING
SET NEXT DATE FOR: 05/13/97 10:30 AM
PROBATION VIOLATION HEARING
HON. ROBERT M. RANSOM
DEFT IN COURT FOR ARRAIGNMENT
PLEA: NOT GUILTY.COURT SET
HEARING DATE.NO BOND.DEFT
REMANDED.
48 05/13/97 SET NEXT DATE FOR: 05/14/97 10:30 AM
HON. ROBERT M. RANSOM
(ADJ.FROM 5/13/97 PER ATTY.)
49 05/16/97 MISCELLANEOUS ORDER
DEFT TO BE RELEASED FROM
JAIL TO PROBATION DEPT. ONLY
TO BE PLACED ON TETHER PRO-
GRAM.
50 05/29/97 JUDGES REMARKS FILED
(VIOL OF PROB ARRAIGNMENT &
NOT GUILTY PLEA)
51 06/25/97 NOTICE SENT FOR: 07/23/97 8:30 AM
HON. ROBERT M. RANSOM
52 07/15/97 MISCELLANEOUS ORDER
BOND SHALL BE REVOKED AND
DEFT REMANDED UNTIL HEARING
DATE 7/23/97 FILED
53 07/23/97 D 001 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY CHANGE
ATTORNEY: P-31317 MOONEY
56 D 001 RE-ASSIGNED MOONEY TO SHAW
57 PROBATION VIOLATION HEARING
SET NEXT DATE FOR: 08/05/97 2:30 PM
SENTENCING
HON. ROBERT M. RANSOM
DEFT IN COURT FOR VIOLATION OF
PROBATION HRG. DEFT PLED
GUILTY TO FIRST VIOLATION.
COURT SET SENTENCE DATE.
DEFT REMANDED.
58 08/05/97 SENTENCING
SET NEXT DATE FOR: 09/03/97 8:30 AM
SENTENCING
HON. ROBERT M. RANSOM
ADJOURNED
DEFT IN COURT FOR PROBATION
VIOLAITON SENTENCE. MOTION
BY D.A. KIM SHAW FOR DEFT TO
HAVE PHYSICAL DONE. IF DEFT
PASSES PHYSICAL - BE TRANSFER-
ED TO S.A.I. PROGRAM. IF
DEFT DOES NOT PASS-HE WOULD
COME BACK TO COURT FOR FURTHER
SENTENCING. MOTION GRANTED.
DEFT REMANDED.
59 08/07/97 JUDGES REMARKS FILED
VIOLATION OF PROBATION
GUILTY PLEA FILED
60 08/22/97 MISCELLANEOUS ORDER
PHYSICAL EXAMINATION TO
DETERMINE ELIGIBLITY FOR THE
SAI BOOT CAMP PROGRAM
61 09/03/97 SENTENCING
PROBATION VIOLATION SENTENCE.
DEFT CONTINUED PROBATION-
REMANDED UNTIL RECEIVED IN
S.A.I. BOOT CAMP PROGRAM,
TREATMENT PROGRAM AND TETHER
UPON COMPLETION.
PROBATION: MONTHS TERMS: ALL STATUTORY TERMS TO APPLY.
62 09/05/97 JUDGMENT OF SENTENCE FILED
63 09/08/97 00001 ADJUDICATION ABSTRACT CREATED
SEQUENCE NUMBER 00523
64 09/12/97 TRANSCRIPT OF PROCEEDINGS FILED
VIOL OF PROBATION SENTENCE
65 11/14/97 JUDGES REMARKS FILED
DEFERRAL OF SENTENCE FILED
66 04/24/98 MISCELLANEOUS ORDER
& PETITION FOR AMENDMENT OF
ORDER OF PROBATION FILED
67 05/29/98 PETITION AND ORDER FOR AMEND-
MENT OF ORDER OF PROBATION
FILED
68 08/26/98 BENCH WARRANT ISSUED
PETITION AND B/W FILED
69 08/27/98 MISCELLANEOUS HEARING
SET NEXT DATE FOR: 09/16/98 8:30 AM
SENTENCING
HON. ROBERT M. RANSOM
DEFT IN COURT FOR ARRAIGNMENT
PLEA: GUILTY. COURT SET SENT-
ENCE DATE. DEFT REMANDED.
PROBATION AGENT IS TO SPEAK
WITH COURT CONCERNING RELEASE
FROM JAIL. IF RELEASED, THE
DEFT IS TO LIVE WITH MOTHER
AND TO BE EMPLOYED.
70 BENCH WARRANT RETURNED
71 09/16/98 SENTENCING
ADJOURNED
COURT ADJOURNED SENTENCE FOR
DEFT TO HAVE SURGERY ON EYE.
DEFT TO REPORT TO PROBATION
DEPARTMENT 10/20/98. (IF
CLEAN TEST-DEFT TO REPORT TO
COURT 11/10/98 AS SCHEDULED).
(IF DIRTY TEST - DEFT TO
REPORT TO COURT FOR SENTENC-
ING.)
78 SET NEXT DATE FOR: 11/10/98 2:00 PM
SENTENCING
HON. ROBERT M. RANSOM

(ADJ.FROM 9/16/98 PER COURT)
72 11/10/98 SENTENCING
MICHIGAN DEPARTMENT OF
CORRECTIONS. RECOMMENDATION:
SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT AND
CONTINUED EDUATION.
SENTENCE PRISON: MINIMUM MAXIMUM CREDIT
1- 6-DDD 4-MMM-DDD YYY-MMM-212
BEGIN 11/10/98
73 NOTICE OF RIGHT TO TIMELY APPEAL/CT
APPT ATY
74 11/12/98 PROBATION VIOLATION JUDGMENT
OF SENTENCE FILED
75 01/15/99 PETITION AND ORDER FOR DIS-
CHARGE FROM PROBATION FILED
76 02/04/99 JUDGES REMARKS FILED
DELAY OF SENTENCE FILED
77 04/15/99 JUDGES REMARKS FILED
VIOLATION OF PROBATION
SENTENCE FILED
Post Wed May 01, 2013 8:26 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

JUstIn HArden (R.I.P JITZ "LOVE YA

www.myspace.com/dirtyofpadboyentertainmen

JUstIn HArden (R.I.P JITZ "LOVE YA PAD BOY'!)'s profile on Myspace, the ... Photo of JUstIn HArden .... MY NAME IS DIRTY-J FROM THE WEST PAD GANG.

Blurbs

About me:
MY NAME IS DIRTY-J FROM THE WEST PAD GANG. I'M ALSO THE C.E.O OF PAD BOY ENTERTAINMENT. FOR THE LAST EIGHT YEARS I BEEN PUTTIN ON FOR THE CITY OF FLINT.DOING IT LIKE NO OTHER AROUND THIS ... PAD BOY ENTERTAINMENT WORK THAT WE DONE FROM YEARLY HOOD PINICS(618),ALBUMS, SHOWS AND PARTIES YEAH WE PUT IT DOWN. IT AIN'T OVER BECAUSE OF SET BACKS AND HATE FROM JEALOUS MUTHAFUCKAZ. THE MOVEMENT WE CREATED IS TOO STRONG TO BREAK WE MAY BEND BUT NEVER BREAK. SO KEEP ROCKING THAT PAD SHIT NIGGAZ, BLACK AND YELLOW STILL STRONG IN THE GHETTO...OH YEAH STOP SNITCHING NIGGAZ LOYALTY AIN'T JUST A WORD IT'S A LIFESTYLE WE LIVE BY...W.P.G & STREET GOVERNMENT.......MY REAL NIGGAZ HIT ME UP AT: JUSTIN HARDEN #490307 1342 W.MAIN ST. MICHIGAN REFORMATORY IONIA, MI 48846

PAD BOY ENT. | Facebook

www.facebook.com/pages/PAD-BOY-ENT/123328887705567

To connect with PAD BOY ENT., sign up for Facebook today. ... keela queen of the mid west ... FREE MA MUTHAFUCKIN NIGGA Justin Harden [DIRTY-J]!
Post Wed May 01, 2013 8:32 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Deadly week in Flint keeps focus on public

www.mlive.com/news/flint/index.ssf/2009/08/deadly_week_...

Aug 8, 2009 ... FLINT -- Hugh "Jermaine" Lawler spent his final hours trying to make his city better. ... his home on the city's north side -- the third person shot to death in Flint in the span of a week. ... Bernard Lawler said his nephew's death demonstrates the need for city gove

Jitz was the street name for Bernard Lawler's nephew. There was a huge RIP display on Grace and Dupont for over a month with the West Pad logos, a buccaneer and a figure carrying an assault weapon. The police Sgt. in charge of gangs refused to have the sign removed even after some thugs hid behind it and beat and robbed the storeowner on that corner.
Post Wed May 01, 2013 8:45 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Has been known to refer to himself as one of the "Three Kings". Interesting that all of his cases are from Oakland county.

SID Number:
2348023J

Name:
JUSTIN CARNAZ HARDEN

Racial Identification:
Black

Hair:
Black

Eyes:
Brown

Height:
5' 9"

Weight:
205 lbs.

Date of Birth:
03/24/1981 (32)

JUSTIN CARNAZ HARDEN

Image Date:
1/21/2013

MDOC STATUS

Current Status:
Prisoner
Earliest Release Date:
08/03/2028

Assigned Location:
Macomb Correctional Facility
Maximum Discharge Date:
01/03/2060

Security Level:
II

ALIASES MARKS, SCARS & TATTOOS
DIRTY HARDEN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
J DIRTY HARDEN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JAY HARDEN
Tattoo- Hand - praying with eye on top

Tattoo- Left Forearm - Records with crown on the top writings & letters

Tattoo- Right Arm - RIP Julius C. Harden, Sr.

Tattoo- Right Forearm - King James Verison Romans 8 38-39

Tattoo- Right Neck - Pad boy

PRISON SENTENCES
ACTIVE
Sentence 1
Offense: Weapons - Firearms - Possession by Felon Minimum Sentence: 2 years 10 months 0 days
MCL#: 750.224F / 769.11 Maximum Sentence: 10 years 0 months
Court File#: 08221131-FC Date of Offense: 01/07/2008
County: Oakland Date of Sentence: 11/21/2008
Conviction Type: Plea
Sentence 2
Offense: Weapons - Carrying Concealed Minimum Sentence: 2 years 10 months 0 days
MCL#: 750.227 / 769.11 Maximum Sentence: 10 years 0 months
Sentence 3
Offense: Weapons - Firearms - Receiving & Concealing Minimum Sentence: 2 years 10 months 0 days
MCL#: 750.535B / 769.11 Maximum Sentence: 20 years 0 months
Sentence 4
Offense: Controlled Substance - Del/Manuf-Narc/Coc 1,000Grams or More Minimum Sentence: 18 years 7 months 0 days
MCL#: 333.74012A1 / 769.11 Maximum Sentence: 50 years 0 months
Sentence 5
Offense: Weapons - Felony Firearms Minimum Sentence: 2 years 0 months 0 days
MCL#: 750.227BA Maximum Sentence: 2 years 0 months
Sentence 6
Sentence 7
Post Wed May 01, 2013 11:04 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

It is funny how you miss some things when you drive by. The Gundry Hood had GED written in several places. However the 5th ward doesn't think much of GED. In the 1800 block of Adams, they wrote GED and going down from each letter it spells out Go Eat D*ck.
Post Fri May 03, 2013 9:02 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Pierson Hood and the Swagg Boys are on one house south of Pierson road.
A juvenile attempt at being bad.

P-Hood
5 point star= 6
Crips
P on U B*tch arrow ponts to a WB. The W morphs into a dripping penis.

lots of proclaiming they are #1

The Crips would be a 6, but a 5 point star would be Blood and not Crip. In other places the Swagg Boys are aligned with the 5 point stars.
Post Sun May 05, 2013 8:59 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Dayton Ave rides under the 6 point star and flags blue. Before it was crossed off the south side of the old Bruce's Flowers showed Dayton Ave as the Blue bandana boyz.

Mason and Baker graffiti showed them as (DAMN) Dayton Ave Made Niggas and blood killers.
Post Sun May 05, 2013 9:34 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: