FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Heres a suggestion.

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Attention all pro gun control liberals:

If you want gun control, let your feelings be known. Join other liberals this Christmas who are proudly putting up signs in the front windows of their homes that say: "Gun free zone". And if you really want to be 'festive', illuminate your sign.

Why not stand up proudly for your beliefs and let your neighbors and virtually anyone else passing by your house in the middle of the night know exactly how YOU stand?

Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:48 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

The following gun control laws have been proposed and touted as the solution to all the gun problems in the nation.

1. Ban ALL fully automatic bolt action shotguns.
2. Ban ALL armor piercing hollow point ammunition.
3. Ban ALL clips; magazines are OK, except for "assault magazines". See note below.

A lady in congress, Boxer, Feinstein, Pelosi, I forget who, was raging about "assault magazines". I always thought that was when you rolled up a magazine & smacked the dog for peeing on the floor.

The best gun sign I ever saw on a house. "Guarded 3 nights a week by owner with shotgun. You guess which 3".

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:21 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Doing my part ordered an "assault rifle" Olympic 762x39 from Williams yesterday the salesman told me they had over 100 people in their showroom buying firearms. More guns less crime.

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:59 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Bud's gun shop www.budsgunshop.com is probably the biggest online dealer. It's been almost impossible to get on their web site & when you do, you discover they're out of stock on all AK's, AR's, & M1a's. Also, shipping that used to take a couple days now takes at least 2 weeks due to the volume of orders.

Before anyone gets their panties in a wad, they ship the guns to a licensed dealer here who does all the background checks and paperwork for a small fee.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:38 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Remember, it's NOT about guns, it's about control.

Post Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:26 am 
theboyzmom
F L I N T O I D

quote:
twotap schreef:
Attention all pro gun control liberals:

If you want gun control, let your feelings be known. Join other liberals this Christmas who are proudly putting up signs in the front windows of their homes that say: "Gun free zone". And if you really want to be 'festive', illuminate your sign.

Why not stand up proudly for your beliefs and let your neighbors and virtually anyone else passing by your house in the middle of the night know exactly how YOU stand?

They will never do it because they like the protection offered by a gun. My favorite sign is "the neighbor believes in gun control and does not have one. I promise I will not protect them with my gun." Which is exactly how I feel.
Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:39 am 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: