FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Open chat

Topic: Elms Mobile Home Park. Flint, MI (Disturbing Video)
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
tammy

No iam not from flint. I just hate seeing children suffer for the stupid act of others.
Post Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:01 pm 
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

quote:
tammy schreef:
No iam not from flint. I just hate seeing children suffer for the stupid act of others.

Oh, your sentence structure had that fresh scent of a Flint education, thats all! I could smell it all the way to Maine! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Post Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:07 pm 
tammy

Sorry about the spelling era Iam trying to work and clean up this park with out help from people that sit back and judge instead of making a difference.
Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:11 am 
Al Garcia
F L I N T O I D

been there...done that!

Post Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:20 am 
Lynne

This park has been bad for a lot of years. PPL need to stop #itching about it and do somthing.Its not just in that area. Take a look in flint west east south and north. its all gone down the tubes.And yes its in the SUB"s.. I live in Flint township and there is area's like this. And im not blaming this on a kid who Quit school alot of them have gone on and made a good life for them slefs.so please dont judge all ppl in the flint area .there is good and bad...in all areas and races...I say lets pool together and get our town back.Bitching is not going to do it.. The Drugs are very bad . NO JOBS...Its sick... Twisted Evil SO all you do gooders get up take back your town...And for the guns we are trying to get them off the sts but we have ppl in this chat area saying they are going to get them..nice... and we are grown ups saying it...What a good role model....[/b]
Post Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:23 pm 
tammy

Thank you!
Post Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:50 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

HOLLA

Post Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:19 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Mushmouth

Al- you couldn't refrain from being nasty could you? I am more than a little curious as to where you matriculated...bashing the Flint schools is kind of like blaming Mount Suribachi for the carnage on Iwo Jima. I can assure you that the Flint school have produced far more success stories in the last 100 years than any other school system outside of Detroit....you may want to investigate the venture capitalist who funded the Ebay startup..Flint Northern...the founder of GM...Flint Central...former head of Columbia Motion Pictures...Flint Central...and many, many others....so tell us oh sage of all literary ventures ...tell us of your illustrious academic career...that lends itself to your utilizing your (clear) literary gifts to bash a poor soul who is trying to shed a sliver of light on a cesspool of depravity..you go Al!!! Give my regards to your pals at Harvard wiseguy.
Post Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:13 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: