FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Police and Crime rates
Goto page Previous  1, 2
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Raymond Sist
F L I N T O I D

Well, when your only source of news is MSNBC, a person can tend to become close-minded. Sort of like the people that laughed when a rodeo clown showed up in a Bush mask last year, but almost had a stroke when he showed up this year in an Obama mask.

I could tell a joke about Bush & she'd laugh. If I told the same joke & used Obama's name instead, she'd have a tantrum & call me a racist. I don't know; maybe having your sense of humor removed is mandatory for extreme liberals.
Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:36 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

I wouldn't tolerate the Bush joke either. When I take on the Land Bank I am taking on the Democrats. I don't believe in vicious, degrading and hurtful cartoons.

I subscribe to multiple news sites as well as CNN and the national news. Also I check out the sources. Besides MSNBC also has some Republicans.
Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:07 am 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

This is the worst I have seen America in 64 years. Obama is trying to learn to be president through on the job training. Webs, give me one example, one of his policies that have been successful! Cash for clunkers? Bailing out the auto unions? Stimulus to produce 200k jobs monthly? Pulling out of Iraq? They need us back, telling the world when we are leaving Afghanistan? Obama care? The country doesn't want it. Doubling the price of gasoline since he took office? The Beer summit? why in the hell would the president of the United States lower himself to the level of the beer summit? the Middle East is burning and Obama is fiddling. He is systematically destroying America from within. Gays in the military and women in the infantry are going to destroy our military along with taking the national debt to $20 T. Again I ask Webs for one example! Obama phones?

Pan8
Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:32 pm 
Raymond Sist
F L I N T O I D

Be careful; she'll assume your comments are racist and her head might explode.
Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:02 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Look in the county records and you will no history of a family named Sist in Genesee County. Do a name search and there is only one Raymond Sist in Michigan, an older gentleman in the Detroit area,

The initial commentaries were always signed just Ray. I believe your name is merely a play on the word racist. I am not the only one making that observation, so your play on words is not as clever as you think.
Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:38 pm 
Raymond Sist
F L I N T O I D

Good grief! It took you this long? You actually wasted time trying to figure this out? The vast majority of the people on here do not use their real names, why would anyone assume that was my real name. Maybe I should have used an easier screen name so you wouldn't have wasted so much time on a silly name. Maybe I should have used my Maternal Grandfather's real name: Jakuba Kopra. Or, will you now spend hours trying to figure that one out? It IS his real name, and it's on his tombstone in a small coal mining town in Ohio.

I honestly can't believe you wasted all that time on a silly screen name. Some people must not have anything better to do with their time.
Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:21 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Dave-Many of us have known this. Your repeated attacks on me instead of addressing the topic are just annoying.
Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:35 pm 
pan8
F L I N T O I D

quote:
untanglingwebs schreef:
Look in the county records and you will no history of a family named Sist in Genesee County. Do a name search and there is only one Raymond Sist in Michigan, an older gentleman in the Detroit area,

The initial commentaries were always signed just Ray. I believe your name is merely a play on the word racist. I am not the only one making that observation, so your play on words is not as clever as you think.

What the hell, do you think my real name is Pan8?

Pan8
Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:47 pm 
Raymond Sist
F L I N T O I D

quote:
untanglingwebs schreef:
Dave-Many of us have known this. Your repeated attacks on me instead of addressing the topic are just annoying.

Your constant harping on Republicans is not annoying to anyone?
Post Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:35 pm 
Raymond Sist
F L I N T O I D

I'll make you a deal, Webs: You continue on as the queen of Flint Talk & I'll go back to dealing with the after effects of chemo & radiation. I've learned that the after effects are sometimes worse than the side effects while you're getting them.

Bye
Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:56 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Webs the queen of FlintTalk??only in her own mind. Having daily, hourly conversations with ones self only would point to serious mental issues.
Hey Dave im thinking of you get better soon and don't leave Flint Talk someone has to keep the "legend in her own liberal mind" on track.

Post Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:09 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

» David Marsters, Author Of Racist Facebook Post Threatening President, Says He Is Not Racist, Did Not Threaten President

By Jonathan Vankin, Thu, August 29, 2013

A candidate for local office in Sabbatus, Maine, who posted “shoot the n----r” about President Barack Obama on his Facebook page is not backing down, saying that his post was not a threat and that despite his use of the offensive racial slur, he is not prejudiced against African-Americans.

The U.S. Secret Service, however, took the Facebook post seriously. Agents questioned Marsters at his home on Tuesday night.

"I did not threaten the president,” said David Marsters, 68, about what he told the agents. “I might have used the wrong words. I didn't say I was going to do it."

Marsters (pictured) also says he is not a racist because, “there’s a lot of people in the white community I don't like either.’’ He asserted that he would have used the same term if the object of his ire had been Mitt Romney.

“I would say, ‘Shoot the n-----r, because white people are n-----rs, too,” he explained to the Bangor Daily News, saying his use of the term was justified because black people often use the term to refer to white people with the offending epithet in his native state of Massachusetts.

Marsters, a candidate for town selectman, is a former police officer from Massachusetts.

Though he has previously advocated that the town of Sabbatus require all residents to own a gun and he insists that Obama’s birth certificate is fake, what set Marsters off this time was the fear that the Affordable Care Act, popularly known as Obamacare, would cause him and his wife to lose their health insurance.

“I’m pissed off at the system, OK,” he said this week. “We’re about to lose our benefits because of this a-----e.”

In actual reality, under Obamacare, Marsters and his wife would be able to purchase health insurance, possibly with government subsidies to help pay their premiums, in the event that they lost their current insurance for some reason.

Sabbatus Town Manager Andrew Gilmore called Marsters' Facebook comments, “deplorably hateful, dangerous and exactly opposite of all this country and the town of Sabattus stands for.”

SOURCES: Bangor Daily News, Portland Press Herald, Think Progress, Associated Press
Post Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:48 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: