FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Sick of this clown Mayor.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Voice Of Reason

I agree, why register in this eltist online forum?
Post Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:28 pm 
Voice of Reason

Once again I see someone "borrowed" voice of reason after I made several postings yesterday. I didnt post at all on this topic.

The funny thing is it took me 2 or 3 seconds to come up with the name & yes I know its not original.

Funny how someone else couldnt spent 3 seconds to be a little creative.

Steve, it is possible that Eashoo used the name to have voice of reason say some "discrediting" comments. Can you check IP addresses?

No more posts from me using Voice of Reason name.
Post Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:37 pm 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

The only way to protect a name is to register it.

Post Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:57 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Voice of Reason schreef:
Once again I see someone "borrowed" voice of reason after I made several postings yesterday. I didnt post at all on this topic.

The funny thing is it took me 2 or 3 seconds to come up with the name & yes I know its not original.

Steve, it is possible that Eashoo used the name to have voice of reason say some "discrediting" comments. Can you check IP addresses?

Maybe you just don't get it.

If you come onto this site, and post AS A UNREGISTERED guest; the form requires you put in a "name" before you can submit the post.

At that point, as a guest you can use ANY NAME that is not one of a registered user. You have no more exclusive right to the unregistered name than any other Tom, Dick & Harry.

So, since "Voice of Reason" is NOT registered to anyone, anyone can use it. Even I could use it. Note there is also has the word "Guest" under the name when you post. That tells the reader that this person can be ANYONE using that name. It could be someone unaware that someone else has used that name in a guest [unregistered] capacity; or it could be intentional [spoofing].

The fact you thought of it first means nothing until you register it. If the 10th person that uses it, decides to register with it, guess what? its theirs from then on and you can't use it.

So really, just register under some name, to protect your identity for posting purposes.

Post Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:35 pm 
JB Richards

Roscoe-

The Women's Emergency Brigade clip is great. Thanks!! I had not seen that before and have referred a number of friends to your site.

-JB
Post Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:06 pm 
John

quote:
Biggie9 schreef:
quote:
Voice of Reason schreef:

Maybe you just don't get it.

If you come onto this site, and post AS A UNREGISTERED guest; the form requires you put in a "name" before you can submit the post.

At that point, as a guest you can use ANY NAME that is not one of a registered user. You have no more exclusive right to the unregistered name than any other Tom, Dick & Harry.

So, since "Voice of Reason" is NOT registered to anyone, anyone can use it. Even I could use it. Note there is also has the word "Guest" under the name when you post. That tells the reader that this person can be ANYONE using that name. It could be someone unaware that someone else has used that name in a guest [unregistered] capacity; or it could be intentional [spoofing].

The fact you thought of it first means nothing until you register it. If the 10th person that uses it, decides to register with it, guess what? its theirs from then on and you can't use it.

So really, just register under some name, to protect your identity for posting purposes.

Here is the deal, Larry & John We need your help. Lets get this all out in the open, we need your video show / blog caster talent.

Voice of Reason and Ryan Eashoo should both come on your show personally! Because I think Voice of Reason is someone we all know, and Ryan Eashoo could be a relative of don Williamson. Flint has a right to know.

So since voice of reason is so gun hoe on talking smack, lets let her prove it. Also, lets have Eashoo come to the camera and defend himself from the accusations voice of reason made. I think its just that plain and simple.
Post Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:32 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

"Here is the deal, Larry & John We need your help. Lets get this all out in the open, we need your video show / blog caster talent.

Voice of Reason and Ryan Eashoo should both come on your show personally! Because I think Voice of Reason is someone we all know, and Ryan Eashoo could be a relative of don Williamson. Flint has a right to know.

So since voice of reason is so gun hoe on talking smack, lets let her prove it. Also, lets have Eashoo come to the camera and defend himself from the accusations voice of reason made. I think its just that plain and simple."

whoa...whoa...whoa...

you are saying the voice of REASON is a WOMAN??? A FEMALE????

we are talking about "REASON" here, not "REASONS" right? a woman would be the "Voice of Reasons" right?....

REASON, not emotions, not touchy-feely, not feelings...REASON.

ohhh my. well got to go get my helmet and flak vest on, expect incoming any moment now. counter-battery fire, get in a defilade position quick.

Post Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:19 pm 
John

quote:
Biggie9 schreef:
"Here is the deal, Larry & John We need your help. Lets get this all out in the open, we need your video show / blog caster talent.

So since voice of reason is so gun hoe on talking smack, lets let her prove it. Also, lets have Eashoo come to the camera and defend himself from the accusations voice of reason made. I think its just that plain and simple."

whoa...whoa...whoa...

we are talking about "REASON" here, not "REASONS" right? a woman would be the "Voice of Reasons" right?....

ohhh my. well got to go get my helmet and flak vest on, expect incoming any moment now. counter-battery fire, get in a defilade position quick.

CORRECTION: MALE OR FEMALE
Post Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:51 pm 
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

quote:
John schreef:
quote:
Biggie9 schreef:

whoa...whoa...whoa...

CORRECTION: MALE OR FEMALE

yeah and you called her a gun totin' hoe as well, LOL.

Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:49 am 
Steve Myers
Site Admin
Site Admin

Did someone say Ho?

Sorry!

Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:10 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
Biggie9
F L I N T O I D

ouch. take that one down Steve.

Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:03 am 
DELETED

DELETED

Post Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:02 am 
Kat
F L I N T O I D

I hate to admit this Embarassed but I voted to put Don in office. Silly me, for some reason, I thought he would do more for the City of Flint, besides the back and forward bickering with City Council. Sad

As someone who help put him in office, I'm beyond disappointed in him. Needless to say, Don wont be getting my vote for his re-election.

At this point, I'm ready to throw them all out of office, City Council and the Mayor ! Mad I'm tired of all this stone walling, and accusations flying around, the back and forward bickering, this is not helping Flint at all.

And if Don has evidence of Council Member's asking for, or getting sexual favors, I wish he would prove it, instead of just giving it lip service, I think that it must not be true, otherwise he would have told us instead making accusation.

Now if Don has another news conference, with some proof of this, I'll take back what I said about this. All I know, I found it awfully funny, that Don came out with all of this, after City Council prepared to take their case against his wife to the next level. You had to be a blind man not to see, that Don was trying to draw the attention away from his wife's case, and onto the council, with his own investigation.

It's become a frickin chess game, between the Mayor and Council.
Is it to darn much to ask for, to have a Mayor and a City Council that can work together, in the interest of the City, and get Flint back on track... I think not !

Right now, I feel the Mayor is failing Flint, as well as the City Council, both are lame ducks IMO, and can't get anything done for Flint, because they can't see pass their intense hate for each other.

I mean, when you have bulldozers being use to pick up leaves Rolling Eyes (I blame the Mayor that we have no street sweepers, which are very much needed) while at the same time dragging the leave all over the street, making a even bigger mess, and the fact that it was no help to see this same equipment, it's huge shovel, dragging and scraping up the streets pavement, all I could do, was get pissed, call and complain, and think about the cost of having to have the streets repaved come spring, not to mention the leaves, that were left blowing up and down the streets, that will be no doubt, be blocking up our sewers, when rain comes.

Oh, I forgot to mention, they did send another bulldozer, back out to drag the the rest of the leaves, that they didn't spread all over the streets, that were plastered up against the curbs, guess how well that worked out, the darn thing broke down... Rolling Eyes

I will be voting very differently when the next elections come around, I can hardly wait !! Twisted Evil

Not a happy Camper here in Flint ! Sad
Post Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:15 am 
Josh Freeman
F L I N T O I D

I went to church every Sunday with the guy during the election... Then I became the pissant and weasel.....I believed that he was going to be a great advocate for the COF ..... wow was I wrong...

While I think that there is plenty of blame on both sides, I think that people need to take a hard look at what all of the "bickering" is about... Bickering in and of itself is not a bad thing, as long as there is some substance to it. I think that there is substance to the bickering that is happening now... over police issues, over development issues, over hiring of cronies in the administration, and on and on.. These are bickerable issues. Its the check and balance for our government.
Post Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:26 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address  Reply with quote  
Karen

quote:
Josh Freeman schreef:
I went to church every Sunday with the guy during the election... Then I became the pissant and weasel.....I believed that he was going to be a great advocate for the COF ..... wow was I wrong...

While I think that there is plenty of blame on both sides, I think that people need to take a hard look at what all of the "bickering" is about... Bickering in and of itself is not a bad thing, as long as there is some substance to it. I think that there is substance to the bickering that is happening now... over police issues, over development issues, over hiring of cronies in the administration, and on and on.. These are bickerable issues. Its the check and balance for our government.

Can't agree with you more....
Post Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:20 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: