FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Why Flint cannot trust their media
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

How about the conflict with Federal laws?

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:54 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Flinn's Journal
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Dave Starr schreef:
How about the conflict with Federal laws?

That's up to the U.S. Justice Department. State officials should not try to interfere with a law that was passed by 64% of Michigan voters.

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:42 pm 
josismoct
F L I N T O I D

Wow. YOU think your not part of a family if you are married? The Leytons are not divorced. They presumably file joint taxes. They live in the same house, which is in the same neighborhood as their in-laws. Oh by the way Gramps paid for that too, as I understand it.

Certainly the four Leyton children are family to their Grandpa and Grandma! Too bad you can't ask the ol man how much he actually did for Leytons, who otherwise is known as his daughter and son.

So YOU are saying that not only does Leyton have zero obligation to his mother-in-law, and is is PERFECt to leave an invalid on the floor cause they aint your kin, but that he had zero obligation as a public official who promotes protecting elder on broshures around Flint, and on his website AND additionally had/has no obligation as a man, or human being. So you are saying he is not human? I agree.
Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:53 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

The sad part is Leyton is in charge of prosecuting those who commit "Elder Abuse"!
Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:26 pm 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

Sounds like Leyton and many others in Flint feel they're above the law.

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:44 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Flinn's Journal
F L I N T O I D

Once again, this is a PRIVATE family law matter within the KAUFMAN family concering the dispute among the KAUFMAN siblings concerning the guardianship of their parents. This is being tried in Probate Court. In-laws, such as the Genesee County Prosecutor are not parties in such cases. COMPRENDE?

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:15 pm 
Flinn's Journal
F L I N T O I D

To repeat myself. This is a KAUFMAN FAMILY dispute where NO members of the Leyton family (except Therese) are involved.

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:20 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Flinn's Journal schreef:
...after 1pissedoffguy continues to flip-flop on Michigan AG Bill Schuette who should be recalled.

You , Gary ,are a moron!,, I never said I would recall him. I don't like his actions on one issue. I said Schuette is better that Leyton because at least Schuette will attempt a case where your buddy Leyton throws up his hands and wails. And I see another person posted something that I find intriguing as hell. Seems your buddy Leyton is worse that I imagined . You are simple minded person so I will break it down for you, ever heard of "not throwing the baby out with the bath water" ? I will stick with Schuette over Leyton anyday. And WHEN Schuette gets more convictions out the case involving Adam's killers I will rub your bloated face in it!
Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:14 pm 
Flinn's Journal
F L I N T O I D

quote:
1pissedoffguy schreef:
@1pissedoffguy. I have news for you. A recall campaign has just begun against MI AG Bill Schuette as the recall language has been approved.
http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2011/09/medical_marijuana_advocate_win.html
I will sign the recall petition when I first come across one. Schette is also acting like a Christian Taliban member trying to make the law instead of following the law.
And David Leyton is nothing more than a pissant plea dealer who is a soft on crime . I know he is a friend of yours but he is pathetic prosecutor. He fudges his "wins" to appear that he does something, he doesn't. I don't like Schuette screwing with the Medical Marijuana law, it was voted in overwhelmingly . But I warn you of introducing religious slurs Mr Flinn, you are inviting some serious issues by doing that. But then I know you libs operate under double standards so I know they won't call you on that, I will . Do what you please. I would love to see your buddy Leyton removed from his office in Genesee County. He is more interested in making speeches where he praises his own ( phoney) record. His self-praise merely shows the depths of his his self aggrandizement and that is scary as hell in a public official .

You said those words, You cannot take them back. YOU ARE THE MORON!!!!! I want an AG who would enforce the law, NOT TRY TO MAKE THE LAW!!!!!!

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:35 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Flinn's Journal schreef:
quote:
1pissedoffguy schreef:
@1pissedoffguy. I have news for you. A recall campaign has just begun against MI AG Bill Schuette as the recall language has been approved.
http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2011/09/medical_marijuana_advocate_win.html
I will sign the recall petition when I first come across one. Schette is also acting like a Christian Taliban member trying to make the law instead of following the law.
And David Leyton is nothing more than a pissant plea dealer who is a soft on crime . I know he is a friend of yours but he is pathetic prosecutor. He fudges his "wins" to appear that he does something, he doesn't. I don't like Schuette screwing with the Medical Marijuana law, it was voted in overwhelmingly . But I warn you of introducing religious slurs Mr Flinn, you are inviting some serious issues by doing that. But then I know you libs operate under double standards so I know they won't call you on that, I will . Do what you please. I would love to see your buddy Leyton removed from his office in Genesee County. He is more interested in making speeches where he praises his own ( phoney) record. His self-praise merely shows the depths of his his self aggrandizement and that is scary as hell in a public official .

You said those words, You cannot take them back. YOU ARE THE MORON!!!!! I want an AG who would enforce the law, NOT TRY TO MAKE THE LAW!!!!!!

Those were YOUR words. I spaced down but not far enough and your wording was folded into mine. Hell no I won't recall Schuette, even if was just piss you off Gary. I want to hear more from that person who posted all that info on Leyton. And no Gary, you denying it is not good enough, the people of Flint should demand that Leyton face them with this new information and take questions and serious inquiry about his role in all of that . Those are serious charges or accusations , I think the deserve to be examined in more depth.
Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:42 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Flinn's Journal schreef:
To repeat myself. This is a KAUFMAN FAMILY dispute where NO members of the Leyton family (except Therese) are involved.

Come on folks, we must stop, Gary has commanded us to. He is an authority figure who must be obeyed, don't you all know that? I swear Gary whatever Leyton is paying you he should double it. You are more persistent that many press agents I have seen! Of course a more effective method of getting a message across is perhaps to get Leyton to face his critics face-to-face. But we all know that is going to happen now don't we? Leyton never answers questions , he thinks he is above having to ( like 99.9% of the elected officals in Genesee County) . Hey David Leyton,, how about facing the people ? You know actually talk to them? ,,,,oh,,that's what I thought, no friggin way, right?
Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:54 pm 
Flinn's Journal
F L I N T O I D

This has gone far enough. I have reported 1pissedoffguy to the administrators of this board.

Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:21 pm 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

Really!! why because he has a difference of opinion? Your starting to sound like obama. Shut down anyone who disagrees with you.
Post Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:36 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Flinn's Journal schreef:
This has gone far enough. I have reported 1pissedoffguy to the administrators of this board.

I went far enough? Confused How so? Did I call you bad names Gary? Did I hurt your feelings? Oh, I know, I don't agree with the great Gary Flinn about something , is that it? I would apologize but my parents taught me that lying was wrong. Grow up Gary, adults know that there will be disagreements . Tell you what, I will tie half my brain up behind the woodshed next time so you'll have a better chance to score points , how's that? Did I call you names Gary? Did I besmirch your character? Did I offend you because I haven't sent in the 10$ for the David Leyton Fan Club ( offer includes 4 times a year newsletter, signed photograph of David Leyton ( worthy of framing even!) and a " I (heart) David Leyton ! button ) ? I know, I resisted that great offer so I must be a heartless jerk, right?
Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:03 am 
josismoct
F L I N T O I D

Wow, you know what? Maybe Gary Flinn is actually a alternative name use for the Leytons. All I was doing was pointing out my sleuthing skills. By the way, David Leyton is listed as a witness on official "witness lists"in the probate file by his wife's lawyer, who happens to be her brother.

The point is, this guy aint all ice cream and candy, and, that in my opinion charachter counts. Lack of charachter is important, especially is persons elected, especially in persons elected who proclaim they are "for seniors," especially in persons elected proclaiming they are for seniors and evidence shows them to be hypocrytes.

If a man and his wife can go out and party and leave an invalid to suffer on the floor, that's outrageous and demonstrates openly a SEVERE lack of decent charachter.

Now people can hide their true nature. People can put up facades. People can try to fool some of the poeple, but it just doesnt fly 100%. And that's where we are here.

The court file is public. David Leyton's in laws according to several social work and doctors reports on file at the court house, lived in atrocious conditions inside their house. The father has dementia. The mother is an invalid and must be cared for. On a daily basis the father, was/is expected to physically care for his invalid morbidly obese wife, who may also have begining demntia herself, according to a pshycolgical evaluation done by a doctor, as well as a long reported history of at the least eccentric if not what ne would recognize as a bi-polar type disorder.

The reports were by the state Adult Protective Services, the court social workers and nurse, 2 geriatric MDs, and the petitoner herself, and lots and lots of transcripts of what has happened for the length of the court hearings which was opened in 2010..

I will tell you the Leytons and her lawyer (brother) have denied in all their legal answers etc, that their parents DO NOT need ANY help, physically or financially.

The Leytons view is the several different social workers and doctors are lieing to the court!!!! Now these are the exact same group of social workers Leyton since 2007 uses as HIS expert witnesses in HIS elder abuse prosecutions. So for other families the reports are valid, but for his in-laws all of a sudden, the professionals are lieing.

Hmm? Makes one wonder.

Also, in the court file exist numbers of incidents where the Leytons and her lawyer brother are getting money on-going from their invalid elderly vulnerable mother.

Hmmm? Makes one wonder.

Does it make sense that a 90 year old man with dementia and his invalid wife don't NEED ANY assistance? Why was the house in such a devasting state, when the Leytons live in the same neighborhood? Why have these people attacked the social workers, rathe than just clean up the mess and get their folks proper assistance?????

In the file, there are repeated references to the 90 year old father having been extremely financially generous to all his adult children. There are many transcripts (open to the public to read) of court hearings where Leytons wife's lawyer (brother) states he's been in charge of all his parents finances for years and years, yet this is the same people who refuse to simply agree to even admit there is anything wrong with his mother pooping and peeing on the floor (it's in the reports) or that his 90 year old dad should not have to pick up that crap...literally.

And if you think thats the kind of people you want in Flint as your elected officials, well i disagree. Secrets can't be secret forever. Flint needs to recover. To heal. to come together. to stop the violence. And bozo's like these guys make Flint worse. make the situations in Flint worse just like they did in their own family. You can not ignore problems and not expect negative results.

If you ignore old people, injuries can happen. If you ignore the city problems, more social unrest happens.

We as citizens have a duty to understand, to be thoughtful. And when you find out about the hypocrisy and lack of conscience in your officials. Well that's OK. Now you know. But then we must all recognize the problem and clean it up. That's my point.
Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:14 am 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: