FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: The Winter of Our Occupation ...a proposal from Michael Moor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
  Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I guess as a rule Flint voters shouldn't elect anyone with first or last names starting with W or D.

quote:
Bossman schreef:
Re-electing Walling would be the death knell for Flint. He's proven that he's incapable of responsible fiscal management.

Post Wed May 04, 2011 11:22 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

We need a fresh face and Dayne Walling isn't that person. His promise of Change didn't materialize and now weare in the same place we were before him. ( even worse now )

Post Fri May 06, 2011 2:51 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

People are mobilizing for Mondays Flint City Council Meeting. 5pm Flint City Hall. A RALLY is planned in opposition to Politics and usual and for PEACE in FLINT.

Post Sun May 08, 2011 8:35 am 
twotap
F L I N T O I D

quote:
Ryan Eashoo schreef:
We need a fresh face and Dayne Walling isn't that person. His promise of Change didn't materialize and now weare in the same place we were before him. ( even worse now )

Kind a reminds ya of the current POTUS dont it except we are in a worse place then before.

Post Sun May 08, 2011 9:24 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I will be on the AIR today with Dan Foley on 1470 WFNT filling in for Brenda Brissette Mata. Tune and join the discussion with us on Local Politics. 11 am to 12 noon

Post Wed May 11, 2011 9:29 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I will be on the AIR today with Dan Foley on 1470 WFNT filling in for Brenda Brissette Mata. Tune and join the discussion with us on Local Politics. 11 am to 12 noon

www.WFNT.com

1470 AM on your radio dial

Post Wed May 11, 2011 9:29 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Thanks to everyone who called in and sent e mails.

Post Mon May 16, 2011 9:59 pm 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

Dear Friends,

Dayne asked me to send you a brief note based on the most recent activities at City Hall with federal authorities. Here are a couple of facts:

Dayne is not the target of any investigation. In fact, he has taken specific steps to cooperate fully with the proper authorities in order to speed up the investigation and its eventual outcome.

Because of the respect for the process, there is not more he can say right now, but we all know that there are a number of old messes in Flint that have to be fixed. This is one more challenge among many and it is important that we support Dayne through this. You can hear the conviction in his voice when you talk to him. He is fully committed to rooting out any waste and fraud in Flint.

Also, an individual posing as a volunteer gained access to Dayne’s email list during the last campaign. We apologize that you are receiving emails now in this person’s effort to smear Dayne and encourage you to unsubscribe.

Please understand that Dayne will continue to work to make sure that our successes with job growth, grant funding, and neighborhood stabilization continue. Working together, we have come this far and there is much more to be done for our community. Thank you for your commitment to see this through.

Sincerely,

Bryanna McGarry
The Walling for Mayor Team

P.S. We really need your help in the next couple of months. Every day we are out knocking on doors and making phone calls to voters. We also are planning several fundraisers. For more information on how to get involved, call me anytime at (810) 233-9190 or email me at bmcgarry6@gmail.com.

Post Fri May 27, 2011 3:07 pm 
munnbreslin
F L I N T O I D

Ryan this is not fair to Bryanna. Take her personal contact info off please.
Post Sun May 29, 2011 12:13 am 
Dave Starr
F L I N T O I D

quote:
munnbreslin schreef:
Ryan this is not fair to Bryanna. Take her personal contact info off please.

Why? Don't you want Walling supporters to contact her?

Pushing buttons sure can be fun.

When a lion wants to go somewhere, he doesn’t worry about how many hyenas are in the way.

Paddle faster, I hear banjos.
Post Sun May 29, 2011 7:16 am 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website  Reply with quote  
Nick Singelis
F L I N T O I D

B:

I enjoyed the email. I like how you acted like I didn't have a role in the campaign.

But, let's put all that aside, you and I had fun on the Walling Campaign.

Cheers.
Post Sun May 29, 2011 9:55 pm 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Ryan

1) Everyone knows that Nick Singelis worked on the Walling campaign

2) Is Bryanna now making accusations that Nick is using a list he obtained during the election to smear Dayne?

3) What is the alleged smear as I obviously was not on that list? Is this another mysterious threat like the one nobody knows about on the overpss?
Post Mon May 30, 2011 6:27 am 
Adam
F L I N T O I D

quote:
untanglingwebs schreef:
Is this another mysterious threat like the one nobody knows about on the overpass?

???

Post Mon May 30, 2011 9:34 am 
untanglingwebs
El Supremo

Channel 12 reported a threat to walling painted on an overpass on 475. I saw it and laughed and it was so inconsequential that I fporgot what it said. It became some major threat to Walling. This was worse than when walling wanted to fire Keith Speers over a face book comment. Keith later said "this is not a threat Mayor" everytime he posted anythingh about Walling.
Post Mon May 30, 2011 10:29 am 
Ryan Eashoo
F L I N T O I D

I think it will be Smith and Walling.

Post Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:24 pm 

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: