FAQFAQ   SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlistRegisterRegister  ProfileProfile   Log in[ Log in ]  Flint Talk RSSFlint Talk RSS

»Home »Open Chat »Political Talk  Â»Flint Journal »Political Jokes »The Bob Leonard Show  

Flint Michigan online news magazine. We have lively web forums

FlintTalk.com Forum Index > Political Talk

Topic: Schuette campain demands Leyton apologize to McIntosh

Author    Post Post new topic Reply to topic
ANTI-LEYTON
F L I N T O I D

For all the lies, and they continue to run commercial 20 times as much

Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:34 am 
ANTI-LEYTON
F L I N T O I D

NEWEST COMMERCIAL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VVexN_4Tok&feature=player_embedded

Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:43 pm 
1pissedoffguy
F L I N T O I D

Leyton should apologize to Debbie, to Brenda and Willey Simpson, then apologize to the whole county, then the people of the state . Then he should join up with a religious order and not show his face again in public. Wait, that would be the course of action for a man with a conscience.In some ways, Leyton is more like the criminals he is supposed to be putting away than I am comfortable with. No wonder he gives them such good plea bargains! He sympathizes too much with them .
Post Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:44 pm 
ANTI-LEYTON
F L I N T O I D

LEYTON HAS NOT APOLOGIZED, RECALL PAPERS SERVED ON 11-04-10

Post Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:15 pm 
ANTI-LEYTON
F L I N T O I D

What is funny is they were to end Debs commercial on the 19th of Oct, it was going to run for just 10 days then the others would start, well Leyton and his cronies started calling her names, playing the race cards and telling the republicans to stop her commercial, so what do the republicans do, kinda like flippen em off, they ran her commercial another 10 days and 10 times as much!!!!!! And Leyton cried to every paper, every news show, when Leyton ran a commercial agains Schuette, with a handicapped child, do you think Schuette cried, whined, lied, and pissed and moaned, nope, he just said.." ITS TWISTED" and Michigantruth.com said it was a LIE also, but that shows that Schuette is a tough Man, and will be a great Attorney General, Leyton would have been a cry baby.

Post Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:35 am 
Ted Jankowski
F L I N T O I D

I'm wondering.. Is Schuette going to increase the size of Genesee County's Jail or open up moire beds in the State Prisons? I'm wondering how hard he is going to be on Criminals when we don't have anyplace to put them.
Post Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:43 pm 
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  Reply with quote  
ANTI-LEYTON
F L I N T O I D

Oh he already has a game plan, he says we pay more than double cost for each prisoner as other states do, maybe its time to feed the bastards a bolona sandwich!!! GO Schuette!!! He will get the job done.

Post Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:10 pm 

Jump to:  

Last Topic | Next Topic  >

Forum Rules: